Poll

Should JTF stop people from making threads about Christian theological topics?

Yes, this is a Jewish forum.
2 (11.1%)
Yes, this will cause Jewish members to respond in a way to offend Christian members.
2 (11.1%)
Yes, 1 and 2.
4 (22.2%)
No.
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Should JTF stop threads focusing on "Anti-Christ", etc...?  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Should JTF stop threads focusing on "Anti-Christ", etc...?
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2013, 09:55:17 PM »
Ok, Obama is not the anti Messiah, he is Hitler number two!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »
Ok, Obama is not the anti Messiah, he is Hitler number two!

Let's hope he never gets that powerful. He might if the people who predict he won't leave after his second term are correct, but I'm pretty sure he'll leave office after his eight years and some other horrible president will take his place.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »
Let's hope he never gets that powerful. He might if the people who predict he won't leave after his second term are correct, but I'm pretty sure he'll leave office after his eight years and some other horrible president will take his place.

What if a real Conservtive wins the 2016 Presidential Election? Would Obama leave office or put up a fight?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2013, 10:37:17 PM »
While I'm on the conspiracy theory kick...

This aministration has purposely drawn lines in this country. They want to separate the religious conservatives and the atheist leftists. In my own opinion, all the bailout money went to leftist groups. Like he said(BHO), he wants a civilian army just as strong as the military, the Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers, Muslims, Nazis, and let's not forget about the funding and increase in Homeland Security...

We are heading to war my friends!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2013, 10:50:34 PM »
While I'm on the conspiracy theory kick...

This aministration has purposely drawn lines in this country. They want to separate the religious conservatives and the atheist leftists. In my own opinion, all the bailout money went to leftist groups. Like he said(BHO), he wants a civilian army just as strong as the military, the Nation of Islam, the Black Panthers, Muslims, Nazis, and let's not forget about the funding and increase in Homeland Security...

We are heading to war my friends!

Gd Forbid

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 01:11:05 AM »
Interestingly enough....I just thought about this post when I read the story:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/history-says-satan-does-not-look-obama-184605864--abc-news-celebrities.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:03 AM »
Interestingly enough....I just thought about this post when I read the story:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/history-says-satan-does-not-look-obama-184605864--abc-news-celebrities.html

HaSatan looks like whatever it needs to look like in order to accomplish his mission. This is why I think it is really foolish to believe that HaSatan has a look, or a body, because HaSatan is a spirit/angel. As I explain many times the Talmud explains that the Satan (The Accuser) actually is composed of three aspects, it is the Yetzer Hara (Personal evil inclination), the Angel of Death, and the Prosecuting Angel.

To each soul, there is a personal HaSatan, who appears to us in ways which are intended to cause us to fall. Knowing our weaknesses, HaSatan can appear to us as our friends and family, our co-workers, and our community. We must be aware that this force is not static or stationary, and will try various means to bring about our downfall.

Thats my advice concerning HaSatan..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 01:27:11 AM »
Satan is the Guardian Angel of Esav and therefore Amalek and all Jew haters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2013, 01:29:55 AM »
Satan is the Guardian Angel of Esav and therefore Amalek and all Jew haters.
Yes, the portion I speak of in the Talmud discusses the connection of HaSatan and Essau...

http://www.parsha.net/bereishis/Vayishlach67.doc

Our Sages equate the “Saro shel Eisav” with the Satan, with the Yetzer HaRa [evil inclination] and with the Malach HaMaves [Angel of Death]. Why, then, did he only fulfill his purpose of creation NOW? Rav Chaim explains that he fulfilled his “tachlis” NOW because he was defeated by Yaakov Avinu NOW.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
Oh you are completely right, Muman.

I just can't get over that some TV show cast a man who looks like Obama to be the "satan" of the Bible they are basing their show on. That actor looks like him and the jokes are just pouring in.

But as far as the real HaSatan, that is true what you say. I don't mean disrespect towards him. Was there not a Rabbi a long time ago who used to tell his students things about "HaSatan" and it angered the angel to t he point that one day he pretended to be a beggar and went to the old Rabbi. And while the rabbi sheltered him, HaSatan did something and yelled out "the rabbi has killed the beggar" and the poor rabbi had to flee.
I remember hearing about this in a lecture once, if only I could remember the story.

HaSatan is a figure that is elusive to me. I know he is the yetzer hara and the angel of death (I did not know of all 3 parts though just the first two). Who takes the soul out of the body. I hear that if someone is particularly evil in life, he will take out the body in a way that causes pain. And that he questions the souls while in the grave, which is said to be a very scary experience.

Like other angels, he will appear to us in ways that we could understand them.

Anyways, I can't get over the actor that looks like Obama. The producers say it is just a coincidence and that he does not look like him. But the resemblance is very similar- just one is older than the other. I thought I would add some humor to the post by comparing a picture of a fake satan to obama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2013, 01:35:56 AM »
Alright, let's mix it up a bit with Old Black Sabbath (w/Ozzy) singing their only 'pro-god' song.... After Forever which is actually pro-Christian...

Have you ever thought about your soul - can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave
Is God just a thought within your head or is He a part of you?
Is christ just a name that you read in a book when you were in school?

When you think about death do you lose your breath
Or do you keep your cool?
Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope
Do you think he's a fool?
Well I have seen the truth, yes I've seen the light
And I've changed my ways
And I'll be prepared when you're lonely and scared
At the end of our days

Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say
If they knew you believe in God above?
They should realize before they criticize
That God is the only way to love

Is your mind so small that you have to fall
In with the pack wherever they run
Will you still sneer when death is near
And say they may as well worship the sun?

I think it was true it was people like you that crucified christ
I think it is sad the opinion you had was the only one voiced
Will you be so sure when your day is near, say you don't believe?
You had the chance but you turned it down, now you can't retrieve

Perhaps you'll think before you say that God is dead and gone
Open your eyes, just realize that he's the one
The only one who can save you now from all this sin and hate
Or will you still jeer at all you hear?
Yes! I think it's too late.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2013, 01:36:28 AM »
At least an Arab plays Satan. I'm surprised the Leftist movie makers didn't portray Satan as a Right Wing person "oppressing" the "innocent" Muslims.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »
Alright, let's mix it up a bit with Old Black Sabbath (w/Ozzy) singing their only 'pro-god' song.... After Forever which is actually pro-Christian...

Isn't Black Sabbath a Muzzie terrorist thing or am I mixing it up with Black September and/or the NOI Black Muslims?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2013, 01:40:14 AM »
At least an Arab plays Satan. I'm surprised the Leftist movie makers didn't portray Satan as a Right Wing person "oppressing" the "innocent" Muslims.
I think it's a Christian production. They are basing the entire show on the Christian bible. I have not seen the show, nor will I see it at all, but the actor really  looks like an older obama and whoever didn't see the resemblance is just a moron.
And it's just nice that the story came out during this thread.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2013, 01:41:29 AM »
I think it's a Christian production. They are basing the entire show on their bible. I have not seen the show, nor am I but the actor looks like obama and whoever didn't see the resemblance is just a moron.

Dey be racist. UMM HMM!

You don't be talkin to Obama like dat. UMM HMM!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2013, 01:43:05 AM »

Isn't Black Sabbath a Muzzie terrorist thing or am I mixing it up with Black September and/or the NOI Black Muslims?

Nope, Black Sabbath is an old 1970's Heavy Metal band. They virtually invented the genre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_sabbath

Black Sabbath are an English rock band, formed in Birmingham in 1969, by guitarist Tony Iommi, bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ozzy Osbourne, and drummer Bill Ward. The band has since experienced multiple line-up changes, with Tony Iommi the only constant presence in the band through the years. Originally formed in 1968 as a heavy blues rock band named Earth and renamed Black Sabbath in 1969, the band began incorporating occult themes with horror-inspired lyrics and tuned-down guitars. Despite an association with occult and horror themes, Black Sabbath also composed songs dealing with social instability, political corruption, the dangers of drug abuse and apocalyptic prophecies of the horrors of war.
Black Sabbath are cited as pioneers of heavy metal. The band helped define the genre with releases such as quadruple-platinum Paranoid, released in 1970. They were ranked by MTV as the "Greatest Metal Band" of all time, and placed second in VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock" list, behind Led Zeppelin. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them among the 100 greatest artists of all time. They have sold over 15 million records in the United States and over 70 million records worldwide.[1][2] Black Sabbath were inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2005 and the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2006.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2013, 01:44:00 AM »
I usually call such music "white noise" as opposed to rap noise.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2013, 01:45:43 AM »
I usually call such music "white noise" as opposed to rap noise.

It's all good noise... I like some heavy metal, not the Satanic metal (and while Sabbath flirted with such themes they weren't deeply involved with occultism)... I have a wide variety of taste in music...

I've seen Sabbath in concert, so too Iron Maiden and Judas Priest and Ozzy. I saw Scorpions and seen Metallica a number of times. But that was almost a lifetime ago... I saw a lot of shows in my 20s-30s.... I'm now almost 50...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
Wow that's an incredible list of classics you have seen live! I was never into that type of music. I got into other types but mostly shun it now. Unless if I hear a song I know, and I start singing along- remembering old times.

Btw, I am sorry if I am making an inappropriate joke but...

If they cast a man who looks like Obama to play "Satan", I wonder who they will cast to play the "whore of Babylon".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2013, 02:14:13 AM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2013, 02:21:07 AM »
As Yerusha posted, Nimrod was "Negroidal" like Obama. Nimrod was the son of the first black in the Bible, Kush.

The African Hamite Nimrod usurped control in Babylon. Ham was supposed to get Africa but some Hamites, both white (Canaan) and black (Nimrod) usurped parts of Asia.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2013, 02:22:43 AM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2013, 02:23:57 AM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2013, 02:25:01 AM »
That's the perfect costume for Michelle Obama.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2013, 02:27:59 AM »

Is that from the Wizard of Oz?

Wizard of Oz? Oh my dear Binyamin...
Wizard of Oz in space!