Author Topic: WSJ Article by Bret Stephens: "Don't Free Jonathan Pollard"  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Very, very sick! I didn't expect this nauseating garbage from WSJ! >:(
A man who betrayed his country is no martyr to the Jewish people:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323869604578368200275334358.html

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: WSJ Article by Bret Stephens: "Don't Free Jonathan Pollard"
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 02:01:47 AM »
An operative going to work for his payers in Washington.   

Ironically, he's similar to Pollard in that way.  Except that Pollard's goal and the goal of his handlers was noble and good - to save the Jewish people from chemical and other warfare from its surrounding enemies.  This author's goal and that of his administration are pure evil - to keep a man unjustly locked up.    If anyone committed treason, it's this author - treason against honesty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 02:35:22 AM »
To me and my perspective the Pollard case is a worse travesty to the Jewish people than the Dreyfuss affair in France.

The cruel injustice of antisemitism rears its ugly head in the good ole US of A, dealing an unfair sentence to a Jew while expecting Jews to release terrorists with blood on their hands.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 04:37:40 AM »
To me and my perspective the Pollard case is a worse travesty to the Jewish people than the Dreyfuss affair in France.

The cruel injustice of antisemitism rears its ugly head in the good ole US of A, dealing an unfair sentence to a Jew while expecting Jews to release terrorists with blood on their hands.
In my opinion the government of Israel has not made strong enough demands on the United States to have Pollard turned over to them... The muslim terrorist organizations don't rest until they gain release of their people... Pollards release would be back page news here in the United States since most people don't even know who he is... It would really be a non issue for them to allow Pollard to leave prison and quietly go to Israel... Calling the reason why this man continues to languish in prison antisemitism really over simplifies the situation.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years