Author Topic: 3 dozen indicted in Atlanta cheating scandal  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
3 dozen indicted in Atlanta cheating scandal
« on: March 30, 2013, 03:52:47 AM »
All just because they wanted a little bit higher bonus and also some more of the same kind of crap that goes on in my backyard:

http://news.yahoo.com/3-dozen-indicted-atlanta-cheating-scandal-214241949.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 3 dozen indicted in Atlanta cheating scandal
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 04:25:06 AM »
Atlanta is finished... It has become the Mecca for every downtrodden northern black to flee to when they no longer can make it here in places like New York... The worse part of the picture while places like New York have become very safe Atlanta has become a jungle... I have told this story many times on the forum however I will tell it again here... Some years ago I flew into Columbia South Carolina on my way to Warm Springs Georgia... I picked up my rental car and started my drive to Warm Springs... Around dinner time I started looking for a room about an hour east of Atlanta... The first few hotels I hit were booked up... I went into a Days Inn that was also booked up but the clerk who was a black lady told me to go to the next exit and stay at the Hampton Inn because they still had rooms there... She said I see you have your family in the car don't go into Atlanta tonight it's not safe... Visit it in the day but not tonight... I thanked her and did as she said... I knew Atlanta was in bad shape before she told me that from people I knew that had family there... Anyone only has to look at the picture in the above article to see just what the problem in Atlanta is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 05:52:09 PM »
Atlanta is finished... It has become the Mecca for every downtrodden northern black to flee to when they no longer can make it here in places like New York... The worse part of the picture while places like New York have become very safe Atlanta has become a jungle... I have told this story many times on the forum however I will tell it again here... Some years ago I flew into Columbia South Carolina on my way to Warm Springs Georgia.

You must have had quite a drive to warm spring if you flew into Columbia SC.

How long ago did this happen?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 06:57:28 PM »
You must have had quite a drive to warm spring if you flew into Columbia SC.

How long ago did this happen?
I guess it must have been in the late part of the 90's...It was a bit of a drive but after Warm Springs I went on to Florida through western Georgia which was quite interesting... It was quite different back there  from other parts of the state... Back then they still closed most of the business on Sunday... The car I was driving had South Carolina plates on it and the PO-lice still followed me for 20 minutes through the back woods of Georgia... Had he known he was actually following New Yorkers instead of South Carolina folks he might have taken us to one of his  little white houses instead of the Little White House I went there to visit  :::D... I went as far as St. Petersburgh Beach Florida and then returned to Columbia through the east coast of Florida and Georgia...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years