Author Topic: 14 squrrials arrested in Iran for spying  (Read 2140 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
14 squrrials arrested in Iran for spying
« on: July 14, 2007, 10:46:35 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :o     

Iranians arrest 14 squirrels for spying

Islamic Republic's intelligence agents allege rodents were carrying advanced Western spy gear

Dudi Cohen Published:  07.13.07, 23:43 / Israel News 

Iranian intelligence operatives recently detained over a dozen squirrels found within the nation's borders, claiming the rodents were serving as spies for Western powers determined to undermine the Islamic Republic.

"In recent weeks, intelligence operatives have arrested 14 squirrels within Iran's borders," state-sponsored news agency IRNA reported. "The squirrels were carrying spy gear of foreign agencies, and were stopped before they could act, thanks to the alertness of our intelligence services."

Iranian police commander Esmaeil Ahmadi-Moqadam confirmed the report, saying that a number of squirrels had been caught bearing foreign spy gear within Iran's borders.

"I heard of this but I have no specific knowledge on the subject," he said. He refused to give further details.

Recently, Iran has increased its efforts in combating espionage by the West. The use of rodents has not been documented in the past.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3425130%2C00.html
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:49:04 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: 14 squrrials arrested in Iran for spying
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 11:11:17 AM »
Hello mord, and good day to you.

This report is so ridiculous, I had to question its legitimacy when I first read it.   It sounds like something out of 'The Onion'.   Great find.

Kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 11:12:04 AM »
Haha, they will execute them ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
Maybe they will get bubonic plague from them!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 12:15:38 PM »
Achmadinijad and Khomeini just want to use them to probe theirs butts for rectal cancer, especially since all of their doctors are preparing to blow themselves up.  The reason they need 14 is because some will inevitably die from the wretched stench.

By the way, I met a Muslim girl yesterday who's dream has always been to become a doctor.  Should I have reported her to Homeland Security?    :o
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 12:18:25 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Aaron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 12:24:34 PM »
That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 12:26:22 PM »
Where do you find this bizarre stuff anyways, mord?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 12:54:09 PM »
Ze'ev, kindly post in my Storm88 poll exactly the kinds of threads that beast was making. People are criticizing me for making dirty questions about that creature.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »
I didn't save any of his posts, and I didn't read the one that he kept posting over and over again, but the one he said about exterminating Russian Jewry "root and branch" is in his Hello thread.  I'll post what happened though.