Save Western Civilization > Save America

THESE JEW HATING NAZIS

<< < (5/6) > >>

Gamma5:
why should he be worried?

Tough_American:
Because I'm not the person that you think I'm.

Famous line from Mohammed.

Gamma5:
that depends on what i think.  so maybe you are...

NeverMore:
fjack, im your fan #1 starting from today. you really cant state it better then that. the muslims come to a western place, start to raise havoc, start their preaching for violence in the name of that bloody koraan, support any antisemitism you can only imagine, the vast majority of them support nazi ideas for the islam (which actually demonstrated quite well in the obligations muslims have, like killing infidels), they lower the level of everything their in (schools, universities, just like it is also here, in Israel), and are defended by over liberalistic sets of rights invented to stop normal logical people who see whats going on from kicking the crap out of these germs back to arab "countries" they came from. i mean, really, if the west is so bad, get away! if Israel is so bad for the arabs as the claim (and they live as kings here, you really should see this to believe, protected by law which allows them to practice everything they want and preach for killing Jews, and that what you may hear here, about how good the "jihad" is), why then dont they move to lebanon, egypt or the palestinian nazi authority to reunite with their filthy nazi brothers? that hypocrisy must end, people. either they accept the western life, or not and get DA hell back to "arab land". by the way, i will print some copies of the koraan and keep them in the toilet, in case the the paper runs out.  i mean, people like this extreme Jew lover and full Zionist "tough American", who is actually not an American at all, spreads real nazi propaganda here, and expects being loved! you can ask questions, ok, but if in advance you decide to freeze your opinions against Jews and Zionism, and keep on being a real antisemite despite people like me explain and prove you about the correctness of our cause, in such case you will be really regarded here as nazi supporter, terror supporter, and of course, i will say it again, i dont blaim you for that, i dont expect a muslim arab so suddenly open his eyes and start preaching for Zionism. ;)

Tough_American:

--- Quote from: NeverMore on August 23, 2006, 10:55:46 PM ---fjack, im your fan #1 starting from today. you really cant state it better then that. the muslims come to a western place, start to raise havoc, start their preaching for violence in the name of that bloody koraan, support any antisemitism you can only imagine, the vast majority of them support nazi ideas for the islam (which actually demonstrated quite well in the obligations muslims have, like killing infidels), they lower the level of everything their in (schools, universities, just like it is also here, in Israel), and are defended by over liberalistic sets of rights invented to stop normal logical people who see whats going on from kicking the crap out of these germs back to arab "countries" they came from. i mean, really, if the west is so bad, get away! if Israel is so bad for the arabs as the claim (and they live as kings here, you really should see this to believe, protected by law which allows them to practice everything they want and preach for killing Jews, and that what you may hear here, about how good the "jihad" is), why then dont they move to lebanon, egypt or the palestinian nazi authority to reunite with their filthy nazi brothers? that hypocrisy must end, people. either they accept the western life, or not and get DA hell back to "arab land". by the way, i will print some copies of the koraan and keep them in the toilet, in case the the paper runs out.  i mean, people like this extreme Jew lover and full Zionist "tough American", who is actually not an American at all, spreads real nazi propaganda here, and expects being loved! you can ask questions, ok, but if in advance you decide to freeze your opinions against Jews and Zionism, and keep on being a real antisemite despite people like me explain and prove you about the correctness of our cause, in such case you will be really regarded here as nazi supporter, terror supporter, and of course, i will say it again, i dont blaim you for that, i dont expect a muslim arab so suddenly open his eyes and start preaching for Zionism. ;)

--- End quote ---

Why should I have love for jews when they try to brainwash America into fighting the Middle East. Face it even the Russians are getting sick and tired of you guys and it's no wonder that person like David Duke even wrote books about jews.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version