Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm back
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:42:43 PM »
Hello, my fellow Jtfers!  After more than 5 years of bannishment, I'm now back as a member of this fourm!  I do hope that there is no more resentment that resulted in my banishment to begin with.  Let's start with a clean slate.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
Sorry I don't remember you and why you had been banned.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
Let us hope you will not post anything which would cause you to be banned...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 08:46:00 PM »
בס''ד

Welcome back Joe.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »
It's a long and sad story why I was banned.  Let's just say that I had an augument with Shlomo.  We called each other a name that I'm not going to repeat.  I would like to extend an Olive branch to Shlomo and hope he lets bygones be bygones. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 08:52:53 PM »
I just looked through memory lane and saw what happened. Welcome back...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »
Welcome back Joe. :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 10:06:24 PM »
Thank you all

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
Are you still going to ask Chaim about whether there should be immodest swimsuit models in commercials for Israel? Or insult Moses?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 11:14:37 PM »
Are you still going to ask Chaim about whether there should be immodest swimsuit models in commercials for Israel? Or insult Moses?
How would you know that?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 11:29:09 PM »
How would you know that?

Look at his past posts.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 11:33:50 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,2618.0.html

Joe Gutfeld:
Moses could have done it the easy way by marring the "throne princess" and freed the Jews that way. Just like Queen Esther.

Joe Gutfeld:
ABC television just had on "The Ten Camandments" this past Saturday.  I still think that Moses is the biggest dope in jewish history. No one can change my mind on it.

cjd:

--- Quote from: Joe Gutfeld on April 10, 2007, 06:48:39 PM ---ABC television just had on "The Ten Camandments" this past Saturday.  I still think that Moses is the biggest dope in jewish history. No one can change my mind on it.

--- End quote ---
I am not an expert on the life of Moses however calling him the biggest dope in Jewish history seems to be disrespectfull of a great figure in Jewish history. Chaim stated in his show last week that Moses did make some mistakes doing the things G-D asked him to do however, lets face it he after all  Moses was  human. The thing is I don't think G-d in all his wisdom would have picked a dope to do his work here on earth. I m not saying any of this to rake up problems I was just surprised that not many other people feel as I do with this . Maybe I am wrong in my observation of this. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 11:42:01 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,3827.msg47871.html#msg47871

Re: Ask JTF For June 24 Broadcast

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »

Shalom Chaim!!

What is your opinion about Miss Israel posing in a bikini for an ad for the Israeli Consulate?  Is it sexist?  Are you for that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 12:04:42 AM »
Oy, that is some pretty sad stuff...

Let us hope he has done some introspection and learned that Jewish strength comes from trusting the Torah, and not insulting and ridiculing the greatest prophet known to mankind. If he doesn't believe it, so be it, but don't expect any respect from me if you have no respect for Moshe Rabbanue.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 12:08:03 AM »
I think most people mature eventually.  Welcome back Joe!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 01:36:02 AM »
I don't remember what he did, but I do remember him being the buddy of masterwolf.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 01:46:40 AM »
That's someone I'd love to see here again one day. Master Wolf was awesome and a wonderful member that I really respected a lot.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 08:33:50 AM »
That just proves that Shlomo still holds a grudge against my opinons.  It's been more than 5 years already.  It's been long enough you to still be mad at me.  I'm sure other people here can agree with me.  2 other fomer jtfers have been kicked out here for defending me.  I'm willing to start with a clean slate here Shlomo.  But, if you still hold a grude, that is on you.  I'm over it.  I guess you're not, even after all these years.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 09:37:25 AM »
That just proves that Shlomo still holds a grudge against my opinons.  It's been more than 5 years already.  It's been long enough you to still be mad at me.  I'm sure other people here can agree with me.  2 other fomer jtfers have been kicked out here for defending me.  I'm willing to start with a clean slate here Shlomo.  But, if you still hold a grude, that is on you.  I'm over it.  I guess you're not, even after all these years.

Shlomo didn't say anything here.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
Joe, I am very busy and don't get to see all the threads like I used to. It doesn't mean I'm mad at you. lol

I'm glad you didn't make a fake account to sneak around and came back honestly. That's commendable and honorable. Please just follow the rules. Welcome back.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 12:34:37 PM »
Joe, let's bring on the debates!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
That's someone I'd love to see here again one day. Master Wolf was awesome and a wonderful member that I really respected a lot.

What happened? Why did he leave?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »

What happened? Why did he leave?
Nothing happened. He was back during election time.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 02:31:32 PM »
I don't know if I should mentioned it or not, but I would like Sholmo and Chaim know that during the time that I was banned, that neighbor that I asked for JTF's  help against(I'm not going to post his name), tried to have locked up in the Psych ward in Elmhurst hospital.  That's in Queens, NY.  He called JTF a "Terriorst Organization".  That's why he tried to have me locked up in a psych ward.  He felt that I shouldn't have gave his name to JTF.  This neighbor said that I have a "mental diease" and that I was "posting" stuff about him online.  I did file a harrassment complaint with the police against him.  So, far he hasn't tried anything since last June.  Beacause, I was still banned during this time, I couldn't contact you guys and ask for help. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 04:17:12 PM »
Joe:

Everybody screws up, makes mistakes, right?

I was nice to a JTFer in exile and he has me trashed all over Youtube, wrecked my biz youtube, forget it.  Some people have NO respect for anonymity.

They'll get theirs: they'll be plagued with sickness, puking, they'll turn ugly, align with enemies, eventually sell their mother even for $50- just to try to to bury people.

I dont hold grudges, but G-d does.  ; )

WB.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates