Author Topic: Here's some INSPIRATION to make Aliyah!  (Read 3112 times)

newman

Here's some INSPIRATION to make Aliyah!
« on: July 16, 2007, 04:40:50 PM »
OK all you virile sons of Zion, I'm providing you with some real inspiration to head for EY...........It's inspiring me, and I'm a goy!

Check out these IDF babes..........One could be YOURS!

I'll be posting more, so stay tuned.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:08:13 PM by newman »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Here's some INSPIRATION to make Aliyah!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »
I'm not too into smokers, the girl in the middle on the bottom picture looks very nice indeed.  This is good inspiration for people who can't go to Israel and see the women themselves but if you could come here all you would need is to go outside for 10 minutes and see some of the women.  If I bothered to take photographs of all the wonderful women I've seen and post them on the internet I think we would have the largest wave of Aliyah since the Russians came.   :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 06:36:42 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »
No offense newman but aren't you a little too old to get "inspired" by 18 year old girls.   ;D  ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 07:56:41 PM »
No offense newman but aren't you a little too old to get "inspired" by 18 year old girls.   ;D  ;)

You cheeky whippersnapper!

I'll have you know I was simply inspired by our L_rd G_d's greatness in creating such lovely women of valour to keep fine kosher homes for nice Jewish boys in the nation of priests to be a light unto the nations! It was a 'purely' religious sentiment, and I'm quite frankly shocked and mortified that you would assume I could have such base motives.

(And if you believe the above, I've got some very nice investment land in Florida............   ) ;)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 08:09:10 PM »
Oh, excuse me, I can't believe I would have ever thought otherwise, I must have been mistaken. 

Now about this investment land in Florida, I'll take it!  Is Western Union acceptable or would it be more convenient to pay in cash. 

:laugh: :laugh:   ;)

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 08:18:53 PM »
Used bills and I can't show it to you at high tide.

BTW: You lucky devil!! You can have a lovely Jewess like them. ME.........
I have to go to the synagogue and see lovely, modest Jewesses that I know are permanently off limits. You don't know how good you've got it.
 613 Mitzvot is a small price to pay. OK, so I can eat bacon and shrimp...
......so what? I'm forever stuck with........ah.....mm?......'entertaining' shiksas. NO FAIR! Could you please ask your Rabbi to find a loophole in Talmudic law that allows a noachide male to marry a Jewess? I'll settle for a young(ish) widow or divorce....you gotta help me!

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 08:28:31 PM »
Newman,

Let me remind you that pictures of women that show their stomach are not appropriate for a Torah forum.

Sorry. I could only see a 2" strip of stomach. You want me to delete it?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 09:05:27 PM »
Newman,

Let me remind you that pictures of women that show their stomach are not appropriate for a Torah forum.

I don't mind.   ;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »
Israel does have very pretty women.

ftf

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 10:24:22 PM »
Newman,

I personally don't see how any pictures intending to display women as a sexual objects rather than humans can be acceptable on a torah forum, but then again I'm not a Jew, so I don't know anything.

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »
"but then again I'm not a Jew, so I don't know anything."

On that, we can agree ftf.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »
"but then again I'm not a Jew, so I don't know anything."

On that, we can agree ftf.

You're also not a Jew, so you don't know anything either.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 10:28:55 PM »
Newman,

I personally don't see how any pictures intending to display women as a sexual objects rather than humans can be acceptable on a torah forum, but then again I'm not a Jew, so I don't know anything.

Why do you insist on posting things like this?  It's like every step you take here you're trying to aggravate someone or make a point not related to the topic at hand.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 11:03:30 PM »
These pics would make Torah believing Jews think twice before making Aliyah for it shows that Israeli youth are as rotten and degenerate as American youth.

Show some pics of Hilltop Youth instead or religion IDF units! They are the heart,soul and brains of Israel!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 12:46:35 AM »
Those girls are not too hot to be honest with you. Most Israeli girls look way better than that.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 12:53:56 AM »
thanks Newman!