Author Topic: Is this guy an ACLU plant?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Is this guy an ACLU plant?
« on: April 26, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
A couple of nights ago this gay guy started working at my job in my department. That's not really a problem in itself as there have been other homosexuals on the crew before and I had worked with a lesbian for a while in my department and that didn't really bother me. This guy however is super flamboyant, flounces around, talks in that affected feminine voice, and basically is following the model example of a gay stereotype. I can't really believe that this is his native personality simply for the fact that he is following the stereotypes so closely and because of that I believe he's following a learned pattern of behavior or deliberately playing a role.

He talks about what he wears after work (apparently skin-tight leopard print spandex, that's what he claims anyway), he showed me and another co-worker a picture of himself in skin-tight hot pink spandex pants.

Oh and he also told us a story about how one of his boyfriends had HIV and didn't tell him before they had intimate relations, and that he drove him around to a bunch of places to have intimate relations with a bunch of other men. He told us a story about how he's engaged to a woman for the purpose of having children because she wouldn't give him babies without getting married but he doesn't love her. Then he's telling us that he's texting men while he's at work, talking about how men on the crew are cute, etc.

I know there are some guys like this. But honestly? It looks like he's just doing everything he can do to provoke some kind of negative response, so he can sue.

He did cross the line last night. He told me he couldn't find me so he had gone into the women's restroom to look for me.

I talked to my boss about that and they had a discussion about why he wasn't supposed to go in the women's restroom.

So... I'd like JTFer's opinion here. Is this guy a lawsuit waiting to happen? I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around this guy.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is this guy an ACLU plant?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
I don't know Ruby,that's messed up! I would watch my tongue, but what he did in the restroom, has got to be illegal!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 09:38:28 PM »
I would think of a way to tactfully tell him I am not interested in his private life or anything else inappropriate to the workplace.. Never say or do anything that could even be remotely construed as anti-homosexual or derogatory. I wouldn't even express my opinion if asked. Just say you don't regard personal opinion on social issues as appropriate discussion for the workplace. I would also try to stay away and have as little dealing as possible with said homosexual.

Also, I would keep a log of all encounters and exchanges good or bad. A log or diary is VERY strong in court..... just in case, and you never know if you will be dragged into it.

I would suspect the same thing you are..... even if it isn't as it seems, he sounds like the type that would blame any problems on ill-perceived homophobia much like many blacks blame their shortcomings on racism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:37:34 PM »
I don't think it's technically illegal for a man go to into a women's restroom or a woman into a man's restroom (sometimes adults have had to do this to retrieve a child that has run in there for example) but private property owners or the store manager can decide to ask people not to trespass in the wrong restroom and can even ban people from a store for continuing to violate that. I am hoping that this is an issue that won't come up again soon, although I doubt this is the last time I'll have to deal with this problem in my career because this kind of thing will come up again at some point.

Also I will keep a diary of things. Thanks for that suggestion because I want to do everything I can to cover myself legally.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 03:54:38 AM »
I didn't know such personality types actually exists except on TV... From the description I would also suspect that he is extroverting to the extreme with the purpose of getting fired and then file a discrimination lawsuit.
I don't think that he is a planted agent from some ACLU or other organization. He sounds too out of control gay rights organizations would actually condemn him. Are you sure this isn't a prank, what is Sasha Baron Cohen up to these days ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 08:40:06 AM »
I didn't know such personality types actually exists except on TV... From the description I would also suspect that he is extroverting to the extreme with the purpose of getting fired and then file a discrimination lawsuit.
I don't think that he is a planted agent from some ACLU or other organization. He sounds too out of control gay rights organizations would actually condemn him. Are you sure this isn't a prank, what is Sasha Baron Cohen up to these days ?

To be honest with you the fact that he's playing the tv-like role is what caused me to question whether he was a plant or not. I've seen gay people that were legitimately acting that way to a degree, but never acting out the stereotype to the point where they were a parody of themselves like that. I almost wondered if he was a paid actor sent in to play the "flaming homosexual" role.

I notice that around me, last night he seemed to be a little bit more toned down and sounding a little bit more like a typical male though he still sounded somewhat that way. However, I could tell he would still go into the affected voice, etc. more when he was around other people like on the next aisle away from me. He might be upset that I told my manager about him going in the women's restroom but if men are going in there, then it's not safe for me to use it so I had to say something.

I like the part in your post about Cohen. lol Sacha's always coming up with new hilarious characters.  :::D I know his movies are vulgar and not really that great for the soul but they make me laugh anyway. What can I say, he's a talented comedian. Some of that particular movie was a bit too much though and I had to cover the screen until those parts were over.  I thought the part about Ron Paul was pretty funny though and the whole "Gayby" skit with "OJ" was pretty funny too and the military part where the two guys were yelling at Bruno.  :::D

I'm not really a homophobe. I'm not scared of gay people and it doesn't bother me to be around gay people. I'm also not cruel or mean to them and I don't wish any harm on them. I would prefer to be around more normal acting people of course but it's not like being around him really bothers me.

The main thing that bothered me was the prospect of not being able to drink water before or during work, or even during the lunch break, because it might make me have to use the restroom, and having to "hold it" until I got home if I needed to pee. Thankfully my boss was able to resolve that issue. Also I worry about the potential of a lawsuit waiting to happen. He's obviously trying to provoke a negative response so he can scream discrimination.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 09:26:06 AM »
Rubystars your story reminds me of "Are You Being Served", have you watched it ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
I saw some of that show on PBS before but I didn't watch a whole lot of episodes. That video was really funny Zelhar :)

Two of the British shows I liked that I saw a while back were Keeping Up Appearances and Mulberry but I haven't watched those in a long time now either.

If I recall correctly in KUA the main character Hyacinth had an adult gay son who was always asking her and her husband Richard for money. lol

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »
I don't think I have heard of these shows, maybe I will check them out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 10:23:46 PM »
I don't think I have heard of these shows, maybe I will check them out.

They're pretty good. The second one was unfinished unfortunately :(

Keeping Up Appearances is about this woman who wants to be a lot higher class than she really is. I guess she's like the British equivalent of an American "Yuppie". Her last name is Bucket but she always wants people to pronounce it as Bouquet.  :::D

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 10:52:57 PM »
He is not a plant. He is just a typical fag. I live in a liberal area and trust me the fags seek attention so they act as flambouyant and stereotypical as possible. he just wants attention and possibly wants to feel offended. Dont give him time or fall for it
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 11:04:44 PM »
He is not a plant. He is just a typical fag. I live in a liberal area and trust me the fags seek attention so they act as flambouyant and stereotypical as possible. he just wants attention and possibly wants to feel offended. Dont give him time or fall for it

Maybe the problem is that even though there are homosexuals here in my area, it's not as common to see flamboyant gays out where I live as it is in say, the Montrose area around the Museum district in town. I'm just not used to people acting that way. Even the homosexuals I've encountered usually have not been that far outside of normal behavior.

I think it's sad that people want to follow this stereotype rather than their own personalities. Having sexual attraction to someone of the same sex doesn't mandate that someone flounces around, speaks in an affected voice, or shares pictures of themselves in skin-tight hot pink spandex. That's something beyond simply being homosexual. That's not how these people really are, it's a learned pattern of behaviors, a learned culture. Worst of all when they do all this stuff I feel that they're deliberately trying to get people to react negatively to them so they can scream "Homophobia! Discrimination! Hate! Bullying!"

As a Christian I believe in showing kindness and mercy to people so I wouldn't want to do any harm to them. Rather I would want to share Biblical beliefs with them in hopes that they would reject the evil culture they've adopted (acting effeminate itself is a sin, besides the homosexual activity) and in hopes that they would stop acting on deviant attractions. However I can't do that in a work environment and so all I can do is to be as tolerant as possible and try not to misrepresent Christians as being evil or mean people. I want to be a good representative of a Christian, showing love and not hate, showing kindness and not cruelty. I have to admit though, when he was really getting on my nerves I privately thought that now I know why Muslims want to burn them when that is accepted in their countries. I don't agree with that in real life at all though. Obviously human life is more important and more valuable than to kill someone for them acting annoying. 

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 11:45:59 PM »
Maybe the problem is that even though there are homosexuals here in my area, it's not as common to see flamboyant gays out where I live as it is in say, the Montrose area around the Museum district in town. I'm just not used to people acting that way. Even the homosexuals I've encountered usually have not been that far outside of normal behavior.

I think it's sad that people want to follow this stereotype rather than their own personalities. Having sexual attraction to someone of the same sex doesn't mandate that someone flounces around, speaks in an affected voice, or shares pictures of themselves in skin-tight hot pink spandex. That's something beyond simply being homosexual. That's not how these people really are, it's a learned pattern of behaviors, a learned culture. Worst of all when they do all this stuff I feel that they're deliberately trying to get people to react negatively to them so they can scream "Homophobia! Discrimination! Hate! Bullying!"

As a Christian I believe in showing kindness and mercy to people so I wouldn't want to do any harm to them. Rather I would want to share Biblical beliefs with them in hopes that they would reject the evil culture they've adopted (acting effeminate itself is a sin, besides the homosexual activity) and in hopes that they would stop acting on deviant attractions. However I can't do that in a work environment and so all I can do is to be as tolerant as possible and try not to misrepresent Christians as being evil or mean people. I want to be a good representative of a Christian, showing love and not hate, showing kindness and not cruelty. I have to admit though, when he was really getting on my nerves I privately thought that now I know why Muslims want to burn them when that is accepted in their countries. I don't agree with that in real life at all though. Obviously human life is more important and more valuable than to kill someone for them acting annoying.

I assume based on your comment that you live in a conservative area. That would explain why they arent as flambuyoant there because they would be largely ostracized. In my liberal area though they dont get ostracized no matter what they do.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2013, 01:44:17 AM »
There are a lot of liberals around but it is generally a conservative area still, at least where I live. It's not an everyday thing to see people who are really flamboyant. I've seen them sometimes. I saw a skinny, effeminate looking black guy literally skipping while he went by with a purse one time at Wal-Mart, but it really stands out as unusual. There was someone working at a restaurant once who I couldn't tell was a man or a woman until someone I knew from California that was with me told me it was a man and said they were used to that kind of thing so they didn't really notice it like I did.

I was listening to a Christian radio program earlier this evening and the person on there was talking about how the homosexual agenda is going to be used to disrupt the family structure in the USA more than any other topic. This person said that in just about every family, one person (a cousin, an aunt, an uncle, a brother, a sister, etc.) is going to "come out" as a homosexual, and want to bring their partner to family functions, holiday parties, get togethers, etc. or ask family to attend a homosexual wedding, to celebrate the adoption of children by the homosexual couple and accept them as family, etc. and this will cause strife and division within the family as some are supportive and some are not. I really do think this is one goal of this social engineering agenda. Destroying the traditional family structure is very important to communists.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:31 AM »
A couple of nights ago this gay guy started working at my job in my department. That's not really a problem in itself as there have been other homosexuals on the crew before and I had worked with a lesbian for a while in my department and that didn't really bother me. This guy however is super flamboyant, flounces around, talks in that affected feminine voice, and basically is following the model example of a gay stereotype. I can't really believe that this is his native personality simply for the fact that he is following the stereotypes so closely and because of that I believe he's following a learned pattern of behavior or deliberately playing a role.

He talks about what he wears after work (apparently skin-tight leopard print spandex, that's what he claims anyway), he showed me and another co-worker a picture of himself in skin-tight hot pink spandex pants.

Oh and he also told us a story about how one of his boyfriends had HIV and didn't tell him before they had intimate relations, and that he drove him around to a bunch of places to have intimate relations with a bunch of other men. He told us a story about how he's engaged to a woman for the purpose of having children because she wouldn't give him babies without getting married but he doesn't love her. Then he's telling us that he's texting men while he's at work, talking about how men on the crew are cute, etc.

I know there are some guys like this. But honestly? It looks like he's just doing everything he can do to provoke some kind of negative response, so he can sue.

He did cross the line last night. He told me he couldn't find me so he had gone into the women's restroom to look for me.

I talked to my boss about that and they had a discussion about why he wasn't supposed to go in the women's restroom.

So... I'd like JTFer's opinion here. Is this guy a lawsuit waiting to happen? I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around this guy.

He sounds manic.

If it makes you feel better.  I am lately going into men's rooms with women in there talking on their cell phone.  It's almost unbelievable. One woman's teenage daughter was having an emergency bathroom issue and she was in the men's room.  Honestly, the girl was mortified.  I'm assuming that if she didn't use the men's room she would have had an accident of some sort, so this did NOT bother me.  What did bother me was that her mother, instead of waiting by the door 12-15 feet around from the stall, was standing next to the urinal loudly talking on her cell phone as if she was entitled to not only be there, but be standing about 18 inches from the urinal...what the hell was wrong with her