Author Topic: Comedy abut muslim immigrant  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Comedy abut muslim immigrant
« on: July 16, 2007, 06:25:30 PM »
This fall on the CW network, they will have a show about a muslim immigrant living with an American family.  In one of the ads, he is thanking Allah for bringing him here.  It's disgusting!!  We should protest the network for even thinking of making this type of show.  What are your views?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Comedy abut muslim immigrant
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 06:35:38 PM »
This is awful.  Instead we need to make a sitcom of a Muslim immigrant who is welcomed by a nice American family but then whose daughter is raped by him.  Then he kidnaps her and forces her to be his bride along with 15 other women.  Then he eventually becomes a terrorist and murders scores of people.  What is the CW network anyways and where is it located?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »
The CW network is combined from what used to be the WB and the UPN networks.  In New York City, the CW network is on Ch. 11.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »
Well the WB used to cater to schvartzas and the lowest common denominator, I'm not surprised that something they would create would be filth.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »
Disgusting idea for a show! What's the world coming too. Pretty soon they'll be like the myth spread about the scharvtas on TV.

Now that caveman TV show, based on the Geico commercials that will be worth seeing.

Geico so easy a caveman can do it!  ;D

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 09:50:07 PM »
Disgusting idea for a show! What's the world coming too. Pretty soon they'll be like the myth spread about the scharvtas on TV.

Now that caveman TV show, based on the Geico commercials that will be worth seeing.

Geico so easy a caveman can do it!  ;D

You're right about those TV shows. All the blacks are urbane and civilised and have college degrees, the girls are all virgins......so middle class. No mugging, raping, murder, bastard kids or drugs. :laugh:

Now there's a show about peaceful muslims that are loyal to America!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »
Let's tell Abdulluh about this show, maybe he can audition for it.  He can play the self-hating, recent convert to Islam who suddenly wants to murder hundreds of people after a few weeks of being exposed to the "religion".  On the show he could talk about how he doesn't fear death and how he wants to die and everyone would make fun of him and then he would die after getting hit by a van transporting Chala for Shabbat.  Then it would show him in hell crying while getting gang raped by 80 year old Muslim Nazi pedophiles.  Now that's funny!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »
It just shows that liberals control Hollyweird and not Jews.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 10:05:20 PM »
This is why I dont watch tv. Canada has a show on CBC called Little moque on the prary.

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:12:03 PM »
This is why I dont watch tv. Canada has a show on CBC called Little moque on the prary.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:22 PM »

Isn't that Dom DeLuise at 3 oclock ?

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 10:34:06 PM »
I think it's a bad ZZ-Top tribute band.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 10:41:38 PM »
I thought it was the new band called the Diaperhead Boys
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 04:00:05 AM »
I've watched that, its boring.
They make bad TV, the only thing worth laughing at is their stupidity or accents, but that doesn't last for long.

Typical American comedies crack me up.

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 04:03:25 AM »
British comedy 1960-1990 was the best.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 07:52:42 AM »
Quote from: Muck DeFuslims link=topic=6906.msg60373#msg60373 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=6906.msg60363#msg60363 date=
Quote from: cosmokramer link=topic=6906.msg60359#msg60359 date=

Isn't that Dom DeLuise at 3 oclock ?

I think the guy in the lower right is Andy Garcia with a fake beard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 03:31:56 PM »
I've watched that, its boring.
They make bad TV, the only thing worth laughing at is their stupidity or accents, but that doesn't last for long.

Typical American comedies crack me up.

Brit-Coms are much better that American sitcoms.

Thats because you're American.
 :)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 11:23:55 AM »
Sarah, the sitcoms here in the states are so bad now compared to 20 or 30 years ago, that I don't even watch them anymore.  It's not becuse I'm an American, it's a fact.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
We should protest the CW network for even thinking of making a show with this content.  What do you think?