Author Topic: I want to update people on the peace symbol  (Read 1077 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I want to update people on the peace symbol
« on: April 29, 2013, 06:42:09 PM »
I want to update people on the peace symbol.
We've been flooded with this peace symbol which all the kids are wearing on their back packs.
And the color of choice is green.

The "peace" symbol is the new hammer and sickle symbol. The new liberal party is the new communist party. Green is red. Is this so hard?

Because communism has been rejected. When people hear communism, they think of mass murder.

So they distance themselves from communism, red, and the hammer and sickle. They have new disguises.

Make no mistake =

And ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I want to update people on the peace symbol
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 02:09:10 AM »
There is only one PEACE which we Jews are seeking:

!!SHALOM!!

The Hebrew word 'Shalom' means much, much more than the secular translation of Peace. The word in modern Hebrew can mean "Hello", "Goodbye", beside "Peace". Even meaning Peace, as in the absence of war, the word means 'complete harmony' between diverse people. Shalom means 'complete'/Shlemah and it is also a part of the word Jerusalem (Yerushalem). Some hold that the word Shalom is a name of Hashem, and thus it should not be used as a greeting in a place of filth such as the bathroom.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 02:23:27 AM »
Oseh shalom bimromav. Hu ya'aseh shalom aleinu. V'al kol Yisrael V'imru, v'imru amen!

May He Who makes peace in His high places make peace for us and all of Israel and let us say Amen.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 03:07:12 AM »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:56:48 AM »
There is truth in what you say except the progressive movement isn't as cohesive as communism. There is no official manifest, no one one roof organization.. well, actually I think the Democrat party is the US roof organization and the UN is the international.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:07:50 AM »
There is truth in what you say except the progressive movement isn't as cohesive as communism. There is no official manifest, no one one roof organization.. well, actually I think the Democrat party is the US roof organization and the UN is the international.

what about the newly created communist religion called environmentalism? If you don't recycle its a sin. If you don't destroy the evil corporations, its a sin.

I think its a slow, well thought out tactic.
Don't forget, everything is in disguise.

We'll have to figure out what the "manifest" is.

These are not stupid people we're dealing with. Some of these are geniuses.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »

M, why do I get the feeling your mind is almost as lost as mine?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 10:03:39 AM »
Environmentalism is one big tentacle of the progressives. It is a very useful tool to educe economic suicide of the western civilization.