Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Kos Omak to Arabs

• New JTFer
Re: I'm back
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
so what!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 06:41:26 PM »
so what!!
This just makes your blood boil, doesn't it...  :::D Hahahahahaha!  :P
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »
Joe:

Everybody screws up, makes mistakes, right?

I was nice to a JTFer in exile and he has me trashed all over Youtube, wrecked my biz youtube, forget it.  Some people have NO respect for anonymity.

They'll get theirs: they'll be plagued with sickness, puking, they'll turn ugly, align with enemies, eventually sell their mother even for $50- just to try to to bury people.

I dont hold grudges, but G-d does.  ; )

WB.

Honestly, I can't understand why you associate the nazi antisemite Joshua Rosenberg with this movement by referring to him as "JTFer in exile."   He is the furthest thing from a JTFer.   He informs on fellow Jews, he hates JTF and spreads hate against us and Chaim all over the internet, and he is a Marxist animal.   Since he is a Marxist, he actually never had views in line with the values of JTF. 

So I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say to Joe.   I don't know Joe, but I respect his decision to let bygones be bygones and come back openly and honestly with an apology.   What a breath of fresh air!  Compared to the immature animals who have attacked the forum or hidden under false names just because they didn't get their way, or they decided they no longer agree with Chaim on every issue and then trash us on youtube, wow I think I can get along with this Joe guy.

Welcome back, Joe.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 11:10:21 PM »
Welcome Back Joe!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 09:05:35 AM »
Well, one thing that I'm trying to do is to mend some fences.  To be honest with Sholmo, I'm still bitter and angry a little about why I was banned.  But like I posted earlier, I'm over it.  It's just I still didn't like how it was handled by Sholmo and I.  We both acted like children in that situation instead of adults like we should have been.  Let's start on a clean slate.  What do you say?