Author Topic: Arabs and Jews are Semitic  (Read 1845 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Arabs and Jews are Semitic
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 05:02:04 PM »
I agree. But still I sometimes have to use the term "antisemitism". Do you have an idea what term can better substitute it ?

When I suspect others will use this cannard (arabs cannot be antisemites) I just straight-out say 'Jew hatred'...

Maybe we can find a new word like 'Judophobia' cashing in on the stupid name 'islamophobia' (hey yeah it is fear of Islam, who wants to have their heads cut off?). Maybe the muslims should actually FEAR Jews for a while...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:04 PM »
I suggest: "Amalekism".

I think antisemitism represents more then mere hatred or "phobia". It is an ideology.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:44 PM »
I suggest: "Amalekism"

Yes, and hope they don't know they will be obliterated...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
They also make up words like "Judaization of Jerusalem". Islamaphobic reminds me of the words Islamofacists. That's what they are. If we say Islamo they would say it's a racist word but they can say it all they like just like blacks can say the N word all they like but they don't like when whitey says it.