Author Topic: Israel to be [censored]: 35 million "Judaized" Nigerian Blacks on the way!  (Read 12701 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
"Jews are always ready to bend over and kiss schvartzer tochuss!" (Chaim 2004).

There are already over 300,000 Negroes in Israel (150,000 Falashas/Falash Mura plus 150,000 legal and illegal migrant workers/infiltrators, mainly Sudanese and Eritreans), not including many W.Bank Sand Arabs, many of whom are more Negroidal than Arab.

And now word has reached Darkest Afrika how good life is in Israel & how generous the Bituach Leumi and Sochnut are in providing $$$ and appartments, that now they ALL want in
http://www.timesofisrael.com/hanging-haman-with-the-igbo-jews-of-abuja/

"There never was such a thing as "Black Jews". Whoever says there was doesn't know what he's talking about!" (R.Avigdor Miller 1985)

And even as droves of cafe au lait-colored Peruvian peasant Amerindian gentiles are being flown in to Israel http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167497#.UYBI7stBTn4
honest-to-G-d white-faced bona fide Jews like our Chaim are left to languish in Golus!

A culling, purging & purification of the defiled Holy Land is long-overdue and imminently pending: "When the Moshiach appears in Eretz Yisrael, there will be only 7000 Jews alive to greet him" (R.Avraham Azulai, Chessed l'Avraham)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:05:21 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
When I see the word Abuja, I think of the Nigerian spam mails I get with Abuja in the address of the Bank of Nigeria or some other affirmative action nonsense.

I guess the Black Hebros consider themselves Jews since American blacks, like Nigerians, are for the most part West African.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Wow, an unbelievable story. They are not Jews but Nigerian converts and now what to do with them? Support them in land where they live or let them immigrate to promised land? Or not support them at all?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
When I see the word Abuja, I think of the Nigerian spam mails I get with Abuja in the address of the Bank of Nigeria or some other affirmative action nonsense.

I guess the Black Hebros consider themselves Jews since American blacks, like Nigerians, are for the most part West African.

These are not black hebros... These are Jewish converts if you read the article...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
And if they converted, they should be treated the same as any other Jew!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
These are not black hebros... These are Jewish converts if you read the article...

Are they are all Halachic Jews?

How can you have millions of them and know whether they are sincere converts?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Let's call a spade a spade, ok?   If these negroes take over, Israel will look like Botswana.  It is beyond doubt that blacks, on average, are inferior intellectually to whites.  I don't like it either -- but it's true.  You know it; I know it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Are they are all Halachic Jews?

How can you have millions of them and know whether they are sincere converts?

I don't think the article linked to numbered them in the millions... If I remember the article said something like 4 to 5 thousand Igbo 'Jews'.

In February, I was fortunate to travel to Abuja, capital of Nigeria, where I spent a week with its Igbo Jewish community, visiting synagogues and homes, and celebrating Shabbat and Purim. Most Igbo Jews, numbering perhaps 3,000 to 5,000, live in Igboland, the ancestral Nigerian region of the Igbos. A smaller number of Igbo Jews live in Abuja, where they have three synagogues.

Also I disagree that there are no 'Black Jews'. Nowhere in the Torah does it say that blacks cannot be Jews. As a matter of fact there are hints that Moses spent several years in Ethiopia and even served as a king of Ethiopia. Regarding the 'curse of ham' I have seen the explanation that this curse may not be relevant today, as the descendants of Caanan were the ones who the curse was upon..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/682297/jewish/Meriting-the-Land-of-Israel.htm

Regarding Moses: he went to the Land of Cush and lived there for forty years, and actually married the wife of the [slain] Ethiopian king, and lived with her [outwardly] as man and wife, as is recounted in the accounts of Moses' life. Even though he did not approach her physically, he was still not buried in the Land of Israel at all, neither his body nor his bones.

The Written Torah does not tell us what happened to Moses between the time when he fled Pharaoh's henchmen, at about the age of 18, and when he became Jethro's shepherd and son-in-law, at about the age of 77. There are a few versions in the Midrashim of what happened, but according to the most detailed one, Moses slew the Egyptian in the year 2386, when he was 18 years old. He fled to Ethiopia, where he joined the army and 9 years later was coronated king. This is when he "married" the widow of the previous king of Ethiopia, or "Cush". He remained king of Ethiopia for 40 years, from 2395 to 2435. In that year, at the age of 67, he left Ethiopia and went to Midian. After the incident with the shepherds at the well, Jethro imprisoned Moses for ten years. Zipporah fed Moses secretly during these ten years, and finally convinced her father to release him. In 2445, at the age of 77, Moses and Zipporah were married, and shortly after had their first son, Gershon. The incident of the burning bush occurred in the year 2447, when Moses was 79 years old. (See Seder HaDorot, s.v. 2386, 2387, 2392, 2435, 2444)

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's call a spade a spade, ok?   If these negroes take over, Israel will look like Botswana.  It is beyond doubt that blacks, on average, are inferior intellectually to whites.  I don't like it either -- but it's true.  You know it; I know it.
They are brainwashed and held down not inferior, some did pick up additional genes and some did not! And in some cases they choose to live simple lives. Can you live with only your bare hands and the earth? What one finds useful another may find inferior!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel to be [censored]: 35 million "Judaized" Nigerian Blacks on the way!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 08:37:28 PM »
I have known some pretty low-life white folks... Some even worse than the worst blacks I have known... This is why I reject the notion that blacks are inferior by genetics. In the correct environment black people are very nice, caring, and good Jews. I know a couple of black Jewish converts who converted Orthodox.

Opinions on Moses 'Ethiopian Wife':

http://www.torah.org/qanda/seequanda.php?id=628

Moses' Ethiopian wife is mentioned in Num.12:1, but the Midrashim all say that "Kushis" in that verse means "beautiful" and that the wife was Jethro's daughter Zipporah. However, Targum Yonasan takes the Ethiopian wife literally, and the story of Moses' marriage in Ethiopia is also told by Josephus (Antiquities II:10-11) and by the Sefer ha-Yashar (Berlin 1923, p.254). According to the Sefer ha-Yashar, Moses had no relations with that wife because of Abraham's prohibition against marrying Hamitic women. Josephus says that the marriage was consummated, but says nothing about children. Thus Moses' only children were his two sons by Zipporah (Ex. 18:9 3-4).

See also : http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/solomon/archives/behaloscha72.htm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 08:55:14 PM »
35 million?   Umm....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 08:58:16 PM »
35 million?   Umm....

Did you read the article? It seems to suggest there may be as many as 35 mil but goes on to talk about only 3-5,000 Igbo 'Jews'.

I agree that 35 million seems ridiculous and certainly if 35 mil were converted via scrupulous conversion methods this must be resisted. But 3-5 thousand is not much, and according to the article they are practicing Rabbinic Orthodox Judaism...

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 09:20:39 PM »
Israel is still experiencing net emigration: 37,000 disgruntled Israelis flee Israel permanently every year. And 24,000 new immigrants arrive.

The Ministry of Absorption has to justify its budget, so it is happy to stuff up its many Absorption Centers with Ethiopian Blacks. Immigrants from Russia and the West refuse to go to Absorption Centers and they don't need "absorbing".

Now that the current 40,000 Falash Mura immigration wave is coming to an end, the Ministry will start replacing them with Igbos, Hottentots and Pygmies: anything to keep receiving $$$ from the government!

But as we know: the more Blacks in a country, the more problems! Blacks are Hamites, and ike their ancestor, they lower the whole tone & standard of living of a country. However the Igbos are tough fighters, and if anywhere they should be shoved in to the Jordanian border camps as a bulwark against the Hashemites.

The Jew cannot help having a soft spot for Blacks, since genetically most Jews are 30% Hamite (from the 2 million Egyptian Erev Rav). Bad Jews even look Negroidal: eg Barbara Streisand, Richard Dreyfuss, Henry Kissinger, Bette Middler etc etc

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
Oy Vey Yerusha,

I don't know where you come up with some of this stuff...

Barbara Striesand looks negroidal? Since when?

Weren't the majority of erev rav destroyed after the incident of the Golden Calf?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 09:30:12 PM »
If they're all genuine Ger converted, then I don't see a problem.
Only concern I have is the diseases from the continent of Africa emigrating to 10s of millions to Israel.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 09:32:39 PM »
I'd rather have some low rent convert Jews fighting next to me than,some stuck up aristocrat Jews!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
This thread reeks of racism!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Anyone can become Jewish. But are these Nigerian "Jews" really descendants of Jews? They may want to live like Jews and that's fine. Other "lost tribes" have more of a claim than they do. (rant warning)
I believe that all the other "nations" that are suddenly accepted as Jews (Ethiopian Jews, Kaifeng, Bnai Menashe etc..etc..) had some obvious Jewish ancestry in the past. But they are not Jews, just Gentiles from "lost nations" of Jews who are now dead. Obviously their Jewish ancestors intermarried so much and carelessly did NOT build mikva'ot or battei din in their communities- so their intermarriages may not have been valid conversions- or never bothered to convert...so all their descendants today are Gentiles. Their ancestors did not even keep records of who was a Jew and who was not. I am not trying to be racist, this applies to all the "lost Jewish nations" of any race. Those who are Jews have the paperwork to prove it. Those who do not, are not.

It really baffles me. If Moshe and Chava go to a Beis Din to get married, what is the first thing the Beis Din going to ask them to show? Parent's ketubot. Grandparent's ketubot. Any proof of valid Halachic conversions, proof of any get...sometimes even proof of parents or grandparent's burial in Jewish cemeteries.
Without PROOF, Moshe and Chava would NOT be allowed to get married. And without proof, Moshe and Chava would be declared not Jewish and would have to convert. Depending on their situation, it could be a quick "just in case" conversion or a long one or two year process. I have seen cases where a young man and woman want to marry but one had a mother or maternal grandmother who did a "conservative conversion". Or other cases where one came from a former USSR country and lost all documents and had hired investigators to go to Beis Din and show the judges the proof. It's not a simple process.

But if you are a "Jew" from Africa, India, the Amazon, China etc... and you have NO proof of Jewishness....it's ok. It doesn't matter, you're just a lost Jew who deserves to make Aliyah and can be recognized as completely Jewish. I must be missing something. Sfardic Jews, Mizrachi Jews, Ashkenazic Jews etc are Jews today, because when their ancestors were establishing their communities, they were very protective of their Jewishness and made sure they were careful to keep records and religious courts. But all others whose ancestors were careless in this regard, never bothered to  build courts etc... they can be declared Jewish at any time. No problem, especially if they are not white, then of course they can be declared "lost Jews". How many more people will now declare themselves to be "lost Jews". There really needs to be some definitive ruling on this. Any Gentile can want to become Jewish, that does not mean they are or should be...unless they can live up to the 613 laws. And now whole groups of people are desperate and want to be Jewish out of their own desperate delusion that they are now declaring themselves lost tribes. And it has to stop. Convert to Judaism if you can live up to it. Otherwise, stay a Gentile. Your ancestors did not provide you with a Jewish identity for a reason, so either accept it and convert or stay a Gentile but please stop trying to force yourselves into Judaism as a "lost tribe".

As far as these Black people. If they sincerely converted then they are welcomed as Jews. Obviously. And let's not forget that there are plenty of black Jews who have black Gentile fathers and white Jewish mothers, so yes there are black Jews from birth too.

My only concern is that Israel is a small country....honestly, how many people can it absorb? (And as far as Israel loosing immigrants, Jews from first world nations would be more freely able to leave Israel but these people from third world countries have nothing to go back to, so they will stay). And second, the greatest concern is- how many of these people convert to Judaism out of a deep desire to be a light unto all nations and serve Hashem and accept the Yoke of the Torah? And how many may have ulterior motives? In other words, are they all sincere converts? Or are they converting just so that they can get a better life? I thought that to be able to immigrate after a conversion, people have to live one year in a Jewish community and show their sincerity. Hopefully these couple thousand people who are arriving to Israel as Jews are complete and total SINCERE converts who want to add to the Jewish nation in the goal of blessing the world and not have any ulterior motives. (May they add to a religious community and not end up going back to their former ways or having their kids think they're Jews but running around Israel half-naked at parties on Friday nights) Not like the new Ethiopian Miss Israel and others- who don't care about Judaism.

Those who are arriving to Israel and did an insincere conversion for the purpose of a better life only- may end up (or their descendants) becoming a curse to the Jewish people.
In the end, them arriving to Israel is what Hashem has allowed to happen. Hopefully it is for the best.

Rant over
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:35:39 AM by IsraeliHeart »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
The Lubavitcher Rebbe warned about the Falashas in 1985: "There must be no mass importation of spurious Blacks in to Israel. Any conversions to be performed outside of Israel and on an individual one-by-one basis".

Instead the Israeli uberdumpfs flew in Jumbo-loads at a time full of them, having arranged mikvas for them at Ben Gurion Airport arrivals lounge for mass "Jewish baptism", which they promptly refused categorically to do after having beeen incited by Israeli Leftists and Subversives that to do so would be "racist"!

Remember that the Israeli governments actually have an interest in de-Judaizing Israel and diluting even further what little genuine Abrahamitic blood remains in us , to the point of extinction: they want a nation of "Hebrew-speaking Swedes/Nigerian goyim" - not a country of "genuinely-Jewish Kahanist-CBP Torah zealots"!

Judaism is not a proselytizing religion & we are not interested in the mass conversion of goyim: "Converts will not be accepted in the days of the Moshiach, just as they were not accepted in the days of Shlomoh" (Talmud Avoda Zara)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 04:38:41 AM by Yerusha »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I will try to ignore the malevolent hatred of Yerusha (time to ban this troll AGAIN IMO) and just treat the topic itself.

I don't think any of the Igbo is a true ger. Their belief of being lost Jews has no validity, they are not zera Israel and even if 2500 years ago some Jew was raped and cannibalized by their ancestors that doesn't mean they are entitle to be recognized as lost Jews. Therefore I won't recognized any sort of group/mass conversions by them. If there are individuals who wants to become Jews let them undergo the usual path, without cutbacks, without some "rabbi" visiting them in the Jungle village and proclaiming they are Jews now.

And I also think that there are too many people in the suchnut and in the ministry of absorption that need to justify their existence so they are going to keep finding "lost" Jews in shitholes all over the world at the same rate that their previous batch of "Jews" is being absorbed into Israel and out of their hands. They need to keep the budget flowing.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Even worse than the endless droves of black-colored Nigerian "Jews", yellow-colored Kaifeng "Jews", and cafe-au-lait colored Peruvian "Jews", could be when the Sochnut agrees with quasi-Kahanist Yair Davidy's theory www.britam.org that most of White Europe, America and Australasia peoples are of ancient Ten Lost Tribe origins, and that they too have Right of Return.

Imagine 200,000 White American Oklahoman Budweiser-swilling Rednecks descending on Jerusalem with the legal status of Jews!

Hashem has promised that there will always remain a pure stock sprout of genuine-from-the Avos Jews,.

But just a few too many goyim/geirim/quasi geirim/gerei toshav are let in, that sprout will be swamped and extinguished, and then the Creation ceases to exist.

We want to "judaize/noahidize" the gentiles, but not to make them actual Jews.

We are not racist: but we are racialist. Racialism (which is not the same as racism) is a foundation of the Torah!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:09:15 AM by Yerusha »

• Silver Star JTF Member

Imagine 200,000 White American Oklahoman Budweiser-swilling Rednecks descending on Jerusalem with the legal status of Jews!

Yeah, I can! The settlements would probably be safer... Some of those "rednecks" have more respect for others than you do.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Another nutty thread by this troll.   Full of paranoia and probably the product of someone who doesn't sleep enough.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Another nutty thread by this troll.   Full of paranoia and probably the product of someone who doesn't sleep enough.

Wonga?