Author Topic: The Nazi history of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood (excellent new video)  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Done..I have no Facebook page
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is one of the best JTF videos ever made!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
20 f16 and 200 tanks, wow insanity, total insanity, 1/6 of children in america are hungry, employment participation rate is the lowest in recorded history, infrastructure falling apart, 50 million people on food stamps, taxes are up, food prices are up, gasoline at 4 dollars, and our tax money spent this way? our tax money finance these people and so called president of nazi afghanistan? i am so upset, sometimes i wander is it better for my mental health just to tune out and live like all this is not happening around me :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
20 f16 and 200 tanks, wow insanity, total insanity, 1/6 of children in america are hungry, employment participation rate is the lowest in recorded history, infrastructure falling apart, 50 million people on food stamps, taxes are up, food prices are up, gasoline at 4 dollars, and our tax money spent this way? our tax money finance these people and so called president of nazi afghanistan? i am so upset, sometimes i wander is it better for my mental health just to tune out and live like all this is not happening around me :o

Chin Up Serbian Army....

Indeed I commiserate with the entire country and acknowledge it is dark and grim. But do not let your 'mental health' deteriorate because of what is happening. You must concentrate on staying strong spiritually and physically. It is OK to tune it out for a day if you need to. I am an Internet News junky 'so to speak' and wake up reading the news and go to sleep reading the news. It does get depressing at times, and sometimes it feels overwhelming.

We are on the forefront of the fight against the evils of this world. Every act of good, for the betterment of the world, brings the world closer to perfection. Even every little act has it's effect. We are being asked to go beyond ourselves, in order to 'wake up' the sleeping people. I tell myself to 'rise to the challenge' which presents itself to me every day.

Hashem, our G-d, asks us to fulfill our potential, and if we have a lot of potential we will be given exceptional challenges. Our mission is to turn the tide of negative opinions and aggression against the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, however we do it we must succeed.

PS: I think this video is an exceptional example of Chaim and Shlomos advanced skills and have honed the presentation impressively.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Chin Up Serbian Army....

Indeed I commiserate with the entire country and acknowledge it is dark and grim. But do not let your 'mental health' deteriorate because of what is happening. You must concentrate on staying strong spiritually and physically. It is OK to tune it out for a day if you need to. I am an Internet News junky 'so to speak' and wake up reading the news and go to sleep reading the news. It does get depressing at times, and sometimes it feels overwhelming.

We are on the forefront of the fight against the evils of this world. Every act of good, for the betterment of the world, brings the world closer to perfection. Even every little act has it's effect. We are being asked to go beyond ourselves, in order to 'wake up' the sleeping people. I tell myself to 'rise to the challenge' which presents itself to me every day.

Hashem, our G-d, asks us to fulfill our potential, and if we have a lot of potential we will be given exceptional challenges. Our mission is to turn the tide of negative opinions and aggression against the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, however we do it we must succeed.

PS: I think this video is an exceptional example of Chaim and Shlomos advanced skills and have honed the presentation impressively.
I understand what you are saying. Although I am laid-back person and watch all kinds of videos on every possible subject I must say that information in this video really got me upset. I will probably write to state representatives about issue of arming our enemies.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
I understand what you are saying. Although I am laid-back person and watch all kinds of videos on every possible subject I must say that information in this video really got me upset. I will probably write to state representatives about issue of arming our enemies.
It's okay, this is what Communism has done to our country ... This is what we do, fall for someone or some stupid ideology, then we wake up and smash them!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
One thing the commies have right is, we are Zionists! Born and bred!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
See...we can agree on somethings.  Every video better than the one before!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Video.  If you can't brainwash and bully Jews and Infidels, you want to kill them.  Islam has destroyed itself with stupidity and been left out in the cold because of their inability to adapt to living on the same planet with those they disagree with!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I'm so glad you liked the new effects! Thank you for your kind words. -Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
This was one of the better videos that JTF has made.

Offline ZemiraEli

• New JTFer
This is a critical video for the education of the masses of those who do not know this enemy we are fighting!  This must be circulated widely  so people can wake up in the face of such an enemy of all humanity that is the Muslim Brotherhood! 
Warmest Regards Chaim
Zemira Eli Natan

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish more news stations would carry the history of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Hitler.  There are alot of people who are completely naive on the subject!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Fantastic video in terms of the message and the video production!     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
And history is repeating itself...hopefully the attainment of knowledge and information will wake people up.  Thats why O is trying to destroy the US before going after Israel.

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
There's no business like Shoah business.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

What is this supposed to mean? The antisemites use terms like that..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Silver Star JTF Member
Go ask another two way question on ask JTF!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is a nazi-site so unless you are prepared to learn how 'shoah business' refers to the mocking of the Jewish holocaust (which they lovingly refer to as the Holohoax)...

http://rense.com/general5/holos.htm

"Finkelstein's main and most devastating charge is that "American Jewish elites" and organizations are extorting billions of dollars from European countries and corporations in the name of "needy Holocaust survivors" in order to fund Holocaust programs, Holocaust memorials, Holocaust studies, Holocaust literature and, in general, "the Jewish community."

Together they form not just a cottage industry but a full-fledged "Holocaust industry" sustained by a persistent ideology of "Holocaust correctness" that serves "certain class and political interests." Instead of helping the Jewish cause, Finkelstein goes on to argue, the Holocaust industry has become "the main fomenter of anti-Semitism in Europe" by spreading an image of greedy Jews."

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

It's interesting looking at your posts. Me thinks you're a complete troll and loon

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Excellent video... definitely one of the best.