Author Topic: Teen ape terrorist arrested  (Read 317 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Teen ape terrorist arrested
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:35:11 PM »
I disagree... This appears to be a misunderstanding. When I was in school me and my friends did something similar and we weren't arrested for it, nor written up in the media... Sounds like it was just one of those 'mentos bomb' pranks.. Certainly not related to terrorism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Teen ape terrorist arrested
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:30 PM »
I disagree... This appears to be a misunderstanding. When I was in school me and my friends did something similar and we weren't arrested for it, nor written up in the media... Sounds like it was just one of those 'mentos bomb' pranks.. Certainly not related to terrorism...

I agree.... sort of like the school officials that suspended the 8 yr. old (?) for eating his pop tart into a gun shape.