Author Topic: New York - BBC Won't Remove Anti-Zionism Posting.  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
New York - BBC Won't Remove Anti-Zionism Posting.
« on: July 17, 2007, 05:02:44 AM »

New York - The BBC is refusing to remove a provocative and anti-Semitic message posted on one of its message boards despite a barrage of complaints.

The message was posted on the BBC Radio Web site message board following a discussion about a television program on anti-Semitism that screened on the UK's Channel Four network last week.

The offensive message, left by someone using the alias "Iron Naz," reads: "Zionism is a racist ideology where jews [sic] are given supremacy over all other races and faiths. This is found in the Talmud. There is a law called Baba Mezia which allows jews to lie as long as its to non-jews. Many pro jewish supporters will cringe at this being exposed because they know it exists, yet they keep quiet about it, hey frip, jla and co [the aliases of other people taking part in the discussion]. The Law of Baba Mezia!! Tsk tsk tsk! It's in the Talmud."

A number of Jewish community members, including a community organization, appealed to the BBC to remove the posting. They all received a standard response: "We have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on the site..." [jpost]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New York - BBC Won't Remove Anti-Zionism Posting.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 05:06:33 AM »
I watched that programme.

What a pathetic response, what effort would it require to remove such a post, nothing. The BBC just want attention and now they have been caught out, don't want to be pushed back down.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 05:35:34 AM »
Britain's Navy banned the BBC from being broadcast/piped aboard it's ships in the persian gulf because it was so left wing it was convoluting the brains of it's sailors.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 06:10:22 AM »
Britain's Navy banned the BBC from being broadcast/piped aboard it's ships in the persian gulf because it was so left wing it was convoluting the brains of it's sailors.

Is it true? Well, good for them, then.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 06:16:14 AM »

Is it true? Well, good for them, then.

True....It was a burried story a while ago. Did you see my post about the difference between Aussie and Brit sailors?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:48:08 AM »
Try to change the word from Jewish to Moslem on the BBC board see if they will post it. I bet they won'nt the leftists at the BBC will piss in there pants,they even doctored the photo session with Queen and photographer,the only thing the lefties at the BBC understands is fear and moslems got them shaking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:58:16 AM »
Try to change the word from Jewish to Moslem on the BBC board see if they will post it. I bet they won'nt the leftists at the BBC will piss in there pants,they even doctored the photo session with Queen and photographer,the only thing the lefties at the BBC understands is fear and moslems got them shaking

I know, this pic says it all:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 08:02:02 AM »

I know, this pic says it all:

Thats good :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 08:07:47 AM »
Have you heard Chaim sending up the self-haters and cowards?.....

" Oooo Mr Nazi, I'm so sorry...oooo, please don't hurt me...." :laugh: