Author Topic: Evil ungratful piece of garbage Stephen Hawking Joins Boycott of Israel  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167833
Famed physicist, Professor Stephen Hawking, is joining the academic boycott of Israel by pulling out of the annual conference hosted by Israeli president Shimon Peres in Jerusalem. He says it is in protest of what he described as "Israel's treatment of Palestinians".

Hawking, 71, world-renowned theoretical physicist and Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge, had accepted an invitation to headline the fifth annual president's conference, Facing Tomorrow, in June, which features major international personalities, attracts thousands of participants and this year will celebrate Peres's 90th birthday.

Hawking had last visited Israel in 2006 at the invitation of the British Embassy there. He gave lectures in both Israeli and Palestinian universities.

After the 2009 Israeli attack on Gaza in 2009, Hawking condemned Israel publicly in strong terms.

Hawking has been known to take anti-war positions in the past. In 2004, he joined an anti-Iraq war demonstration in London and addressed the demonstrators, calling the US led invasion of Iraq a 'war crime' and based on 'lies'.

Hawking suffers from a rare motor neuron disease called ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease. As a result he is confined to a computer-run wheel chair.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
His theories are inverted.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He will die soon and Gd won't listen to his pleas
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
He sounds like the retard that he is.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
He will die soon and Gd won't listen to his pleas

I guess God doesn't listen to computerized voices
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Mmmmm-mmm-aaaa-uuumm-urrruru translates to "hello there my friend"

He should just stick to science and stay out of political affairs.

Is he Jewish at all? Or was. Or his parents were?
I tend to think geniuses are almost all Jewish.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
This is hilarious, Hawkings Voice Generator Israeli made. I guess he'll have to boycott speaking now.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167843
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
YSV.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am disappointed but I think in his condition it is easy to coerce him especially since the general atmosphere in British academia and media is very hostile to Israel.

Israel is also a place where much of the most advance research to find a treatment for his disease is taking place. I don't think in the whole Arab world one cent is spent on research to cure ALS or any other rare deadly disease.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Once again we are shown that the 'nations' don't give a crepe about how much Jews contribute to the world. They hate us, and they will do all in their power to destroy the ONE Jewish state in the world. They do this to create an evil replacement people called 'palestinians' who have absolutely no historical connection to the land. These arabs who worked hand-in-hand with the nazi hordes to wipe out Jews in Eretz Yisrael even before the state existed are still working to complete the mission shitler started.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I am disappointed but I think in his condition it is easy to coerce him especially since the general atmosphere in British academia and media is very hostile to Israel.

Israel is also a place where much of the most advance research to find a treatment for his disease is taking place. I don't think in the whole Arab world one cent is spent on research to cure ALS or any other rare deadly disease.
He IS evil, stop defending this Gd hating piece of garbage. He not only hates Gd, but he spreads his lies to millions of others and they end up hating Gd. Hell is waiting for this monster!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is hilarious, Hawkings Voice Generator Israeli made. I guess he'll have to boycott speaking now.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167843

Very soon B"H he will stop talking altogether and it wont be his choice.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
 I was going to invest in a stock a while ago in Israel ticker BCLI which is the only drug in recent history to my knowledge to show any  positive results in clinical trials for ALS. Guess if they are succesful Hawkings won't be grateful and have to boycott it...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Mmmmm-mmm-aaaa-uuumm-urrruru translates to "hello there my friend"

He should just stick to science and stay out of political affairs.

Is he Jewish at all? Or was. Or his parents were?
I tend to think geniuses are almost all Jewish.

I do not think he's Jewish. He is most likely Atheist.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This just proves once again that helping evil Jew-haters does not change them.

May this arrogant piece of Nazi atheistic filth die as quickly as possible and may Hashem give him the maximum punishment in the next world.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
May his voice box be smashed and may he be flipped out of his wheelchair. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
:::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
May this arrogant piece of Nazi atheistic filth die as quickly as possible and may Hashem give him the maximum punishment in the next world.

He is a nazi beast yet the irony is that the nazis would have killed him for being paralyzed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
He is a nazi beast yet the irony is that the nazis would have killed him for being paralyzed.

Technically he is not 'paralyzed' but rather he has the degenerative (no pun intended) disease Lou Gehrigs disease also known as ALS...

http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease," is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. Motor neurons reach from the brain to the spinal cord and from the spinal cord to the muscles throughout the body. The progressive degeneration of the motor neurons in ALS eventually leads to their death. When the motor neurons die, the ability of the brain to initiate and control muscle movement is lost. With voluntary muscle action progressively affected, patients in the later stages of the disease may become totally paralyzed.

The problem is that his entire nervous system has gone to crepe, and eventually he will lose complete control and be unable to even pass gas.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

lol

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Hawking is doing it all wrong, he has to follow all these rules in order to really boycott:

Oohhh I just saw that the video shows some indecent pictures at 5:48 to 6:10, showing Israeli made ladies undergarments. Please BE AWARE, 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hawking is doing it all wrong, he has to follow all these rules in order to really boycott:

Oohhh I just saw that the video shows some indecent pictures at 5:48 to 6:10, showing Israeli made ladies undergarments. Please BE AWARE,

That's a lot to boycott lol.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

HEY!! That voice machine is innocent.
 >:(
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:54:15 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer