Author Topic: The UK and Northern Ireland.  (Read 3442 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
The UK and Northern Ireland.
« on: July 17, 2007, 11:06:06 AM »
I was talking to my friend today about this topic. The Irish have had it rough. Famines, opression you name it. They had it much worse then my fellow Schvartzes. Cant the UK just give Northern Ireland back to Ireland? Why is the UK still holding on to it like they still have an empire. I say give it back to the Irish, it is their rightful homeland.

newman

Re: The UK and Northern Ireland.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 11:16:30 AM »
It's because protestants in the North are loyal to Britain.

BTW: The protestants aren't real Irish though. They descend from scotts who were given stolen Irish land.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:14:55 PM »
Thats why they are called Scott/Irish or Brit /Irish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 07:29:21 PM »
Thats why they are called Scott/Irish or Brit /Irish

I don't mind them, since they were the people that made America (and the Confederacy) great.  They actually built America, unlike the schvartzas that picked cotton for them.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 04:27:05 AM »
I just discovered i'm part Irish.

I reckon if the UK handed over Northern Ireland then another clash would break out and the protestants would be abused, when mixed.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 09:39:25 AM »
The plantation of the Ulster-Scots happened over 400 years ago, the Protestants of Northern Ireland today have no other land they can go back to, they have lived on the island of Ireland for generations now and are loyal to Britain because they have been persecuted in the past as a minority by the Catholic Irish, hence why the partition was established in the first place. Telling them to leave is akin to saying that Ashkenazi Jews should leave Israel because a few arab savages were there before them.
Yes, the British were brutal in their oppression of the Irish but it's history and the tables have turned, the Irish catholic republicans are akin to the arabs who will kill women and children to fight against the "occupation" of Ireland. Sinn Fein have even borrowed from the arabs in that they have declared a ficticious "ceasefire" to gain legitimacy and have greatly succeeded as Martin McGuinness has become deputy first minister of Northern Ireland.
The Catholic Irish are absolute believers in the palestinian cause and the IRA train, supply weapons and have even fought with the arabs. A visit down both the Falls Road and Shankill Road areas of Belfast clearly shows who is the moral party in all of this, the former catholic area proudly display palestinian flags and anti-Israel slogans painted on huge murals such as "Gaza, the world's biggest concentration camp" whilst the latter Protestant area flies Israeli flags off of lamp posts and out of windows. Luckily for the Protestants, unlike the Jews, Catholicism is not Islam.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 03:19:39 PM »
What level of thought went into this topic?  Pardon me, but the the fight between the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland was going on as late as the 1990s... ???
It may have quietened down now but there are still assaults and small riots that take place frequently.....

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 03:30:48 PM »
Thats just what Irish people do, though. (No offense to you Sarah) Its part of the culture. They get drunk and then they fight. They like it that way. It has very little to do with religion, if they see someone that that is different than them, they like to slug it out.

I remember one Irish guy tell me "A good beatdown, is healthy for you!" I don't think I'll ever understand them so I just let them be...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 03:34:51 PM »
Thats just what Irish people do, though. (No offense to you Sarah) Its part of the culture. They get drunk and then they fight. They like it that way. It has very little to do with religion, if they see someone that that is different than them, they like to slug it out.

I remember one Irish guy tell me "A good beatdown, is healthy for you!" I don't think I'll ever understand them so I just let them be...

Cyrizian

:laugh: None taken.

That is the stereotypical Irish culture, red haired beer lovers, that feature on soaps, yet they are only small percentange. A lot of Irish people are just frankly, normal.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »
The plantation of the Ulster-Scots happened over 400 years ago, the Protestants of Northern Ireland today have no other land they can go back to, they have lived on the island of Ireland for generations now and are loyal to Britain because they have been persecuted in the past as a minority by the Catholic Irish, hence why the partition was established in the first place. Telling them to leave is akin to saying that Ashkenazi Jews should leave Israel because a few arab savages were there before them.
Yes, the British were brutal in their oppression of the Irish but it's history and the tables have turned, the Irish catholic republicans are akin to the arabs who will kill women and children to fight against the "occupation" of Ireland. Sinn Fein have even borrowed from the arabs in that they have declared a ficticious "ceasefire" to gain legitimacy and have greatly succeeded as Martin McGuinness has become deputy first minister of Northern Ireland.
The Catholic Irish are absolute believers in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi cause and the IRA train, supply weapons and have even fought with the arabs. A visit down both the Falls Road and Shankill Road areas of Belfast clearly shows who is the moral party in all of this, the former catholic area proudly display PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi flags and anti-Israel slogans painted on huge murals such as "Gaza, the world's biggest concentration camp" whilst the latter Protestant area flies Israeli flags off of lamp posts and out of windows. Luckily for the Protestants, unlike the Jews, Catholicism is not Islam.

I like and appreciate this post.

I'm largely ignorant about the whole Northen Ireland situation.

In the considerable time I've spent in Mideast chatrooms on AOL, I've noticed that alot of folks calling themselves Irish would come in and quite frequently they would take the side of the Arabs, spouting the usual anti-Israel propaganda. After reading this post, I think I have a better understanding of the situation, and the denomination of these folks.

While I'm sure that there are exceptions to the generalizations made in your post, and that the Catholic Irish of Northern Ireland aren't monolithic in their support for the Paleostinkians, I can now safely say that my sympathies rest with the Protestants in this continuing dispute.

Oft times, it's hard for someone not well versed on a subject to separate the truth from the propaganda that invariably arises when long standing conflicts are involved. Every once in a while, someone that is knowledgeable provides information that is simple and almost anecdotal, but that allows the less informed to sort through the propaganda and helps reveal the true nature of the combatants.

The information you posted regarding the Falls Road and Shankill Road areas did just that for me.

Instinctively, I never did like the IRA, and loathed their violence, but thought maybe their cause had validity. Now I feel more comfortable trusting my instinct that the IRA is a bunch of illegitimate terrorist thugs, just like the Paleostinkians they support.

Now if someone could explain the difference between Catholics, Protestants, Baptists, Lutherans, Presbyterians to me I might be able to make some sense of other conflicts....never mind, I really don't want to know.

Thank you, AussieJTFer.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 06:42:27 AM »
Thank You for the kind words regarding my post, Muck DeFuslims.

I have found the Irish to be quite friendly people and am good friends with an Irish girl myself. They do support the palis in my opinion not because they are anti-semites (although there have been anti-semitic Irish of note in the past, Arthur Griffith, founder of Sinn Fein spring to mind), but because they project the so called British "occupation" of themselves onto Israel "occupying" the arabs and hence, see themselves as being one and the same as the "occupied" arabs.

Many of the arab terrorists have been taught their murderous tactics from the IRA, tactics such as execution style massacres of people captured in buses and cars (The Kingsmill Massacre vs many killing of shiites by sunni insurgents in Iraq), booby trapping, tripwire type bombs, timed explosions (Shankill Road massacre vs many of the arab, IED type bombings) and snipering. Many of the grenades found in Jenin in 2002 were of Irish origin. Israeli forces have also caught IRA members fighting for the PLO in the past. The IRA were also found fighting alongside Colombian Marxist rebels not too long ago.

I wouldn't say that the loyalists are squeaky clean in all of this, some have links to British neo-nazi groups such as combat-18, however, many of them are of the evangelical Protestant churches that consider the Jews as G-d's chosen people and support Israel on religious grounds, not just because their enemies support our enemies.

Here is a good interview that Tovia Singer conducted with Sean Gannon, a pro-Israel Irish author discussing the Irish and their views of Israel.

http://www.toviasingershow.com/listenarchive.aspx?link=audio/October_29_entire_show_one_hour.ram&goback=PastGuestsFK.aspx