Author Topic: What is with this anti-Serb rhetoric on FrontPage Magazine?  (Read 299 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
I enjoy reading FrontPage Magazine a lot because I like their columns exposing Nazi religion of Islam. However, I noticed that when it comes to Serbia issue, they seem to have adopted blatant anti-Serbian rhetoric.

Here is one of the articles:
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=21481

I checked the author's background, and it appears to be the sickest form of humanity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz_(journalist)
Stephen Suleyman Schwartz (born September 9, 1948) is an American Muslim[1] journalist, columnist, and author. He has been published in a variety of media, including The Wall Street Journal.[2] He is the executive director of the Center for Islamic Pluralism. In August 2011 he was elected as member of Folks Magazine's Editorial Board.[3]
His background is on the traditional political left, and much of his journalism has focused on Marxism, Communism and anarchism, but Schwartz now describes himself as a libertarian.[4] He has been a student of Sufism since the late 1960s and an adherent of the Hanafi school of Islam since 1997.[1] He is a critic of Islamic Fundamentalism, especially the Wahhabi sect of Sunni Islam.

Schwartz was born in Columbus, Ohio. His father, Horace Schwartz, was Jewish, and his mother was raised Protestant, though the family was not religious. His mother was a member of the Communist Party, and Schwartz described his father as a "fellow traveler". Schwartz was initially a Communist, and supporter of the Soviet Union; later he would call himself a "red diaper baby". His father was an independent bookseller, and his mother was a career social services employee.[5]
The family moved to San Francisco when he was young, where Horace Schwartz became a literary agent while Stephen attended Lowell High School.[6] While there, he made his first serious writing attempts, focusing initially on poetry. Schwartz increasingly took an interest in Trotskyism between high school and college. In college his views developed into an 'evolution away from Stalinism to Trotskyist Marxism'.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Schwartz_(journalist)#Schwartz_and_Islam

OK, this commie is an insane pig who jumped from Communism to Islam. But why would FrontPage Magazine give this satanic creature an opportunity to write on their website?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: What is with this anti-Serb rhetoric on FrontPage Magazine?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:40:48 AM »
How much he know about politics we can see in this:

thanks to the JUL's fascist allies in the Serbian Radical Party (SRS). SRS members frequently travel to Iraq

JUL and SRS are the biggest enemies in the country :::D lets continue:

Seselj, who was homosexually raped while imprisoned in Belgrade, was driven insane by that experience, and became the most violent of all the Serb throat-cutter politicians.

Now thing about this for moment. Men who has thousands of soldiers under his political wing and thousands of heroes in wars is raped just like that?  :o
Seslj is Serbian hero and only hero left in Serbian politics currently imprisoned in Holland for so called inflammatory speeches which supposedly led some Serbs to commit war crimes. In the beginning of his political career he was very Pro-Western oriented (traveled to USA and other countries) but after the West turned against the Serbs he became the main enemy of the West in Serbia and their main target. He is imprisoned in Holland for 9 years without final verdict!!! So much about human rights. To this day this man is the biggest anti-communist politician in Serbia's history and maybe in whole Europe and for his activism he we arrested numerous times. Because he hates Serbia's enemies in the West it does not make him a communist. This man have no idea what he is writing about.

The trash that cheers when Macedonian Slavs kill Albanians say that some day the Albanians will show their true colors and attack American troops in the Balkans.

What? I wish this is true.

I won't waste any time on this article because it is trash. If anyone has any question I will be glad to answer.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:48:41 AM »
Just to add that Milosevic and Saddam hated one other 8)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 01:05:13 AM »
FrontPageFag has lost its marbles.