Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 22 Broadcast  (Read 12225 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Ask JTF For July 22 Broadcast
« on: July 17, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Ask JTF For July 22 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 03:33:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,  Have you heard any shiurim from Rav David Bar Chaim?

Which is your favorite one?

Have you met him personally?

I find his Torah knowledge mind-blowing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 09:47:26 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 04:22:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Will you be going to the Hannity Freedom Concert on 9/11?

I doubt you like Hannity and the rest of the talk show hosts, but Ann Cutler is usually there. It might be a good way to make some connections with people re:JTF.

Thanks for your work,

Yisrael

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
Chaim

To what extent do you agree with the Kahane quote used so reguarly

"Those who cannot debate, defame".

(Particuarly with referance to defaming individuals who do not agree with us on the forum)

I would say too much defamation has been going on on the forum lately and not enough debate.

Thank you as always

Nic  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 05:39:58 PM by Nic Brookes »

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 05:36:34 PM »
Thank you very much for answering my last question. Once again you have enlightened me with your brilliant insight. It makes perfect sense that the people in power want to dumb down the public as much as possible. The current pop culture is most certainly doing that.

I have often heard you mention that the land of Israel should stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates. If a JTF government was established in Israel and you were Prime Minister would you work to recover this lost territory and if so, how would you go about gaining it back?

Thank you Chaim and have a great week.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 06:31:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Islam is NOT our ultimate enemy! The fact is that Arabs and other Middle Easterners were ferocious Jew-haters LONG BEFORE Mohammed was born! The savagery of the Arabs' ancestors the Amalekites, Hittites, Jebusites, and Canaanites inspired Mohammed; the Zoroastrian Iranians committed some of history's most bestial pogroms. Flashing forward to the modern era, most Israeli Arab "Christians" heeded Hitler's and the mufti's call for genocide in the '40s; then-Maronite-ruled Lebanon tried to wipe Israel off the face of the earth in 1948; the PLO factions PLFP and DFLP (headed by George Habash) were made up mostly of Arab "Christians"; and last summer, the vast majority of Lebanese, Syrian, and Israeli Arab "Christians" put on riotous, orgiastic rallies of support for Hezbollah.

Islam didn't make Arabs Nazis any more than Hitler made Germans Nazis: Mohammed and Hitler were idolized because they aped their populaces' preexisting sentiments. If it weren't for Islam, we would simply be at endless war with pagan and "Christian" Middle Easterners.

Chaimfan

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Since you receive thousands of emails about JTF, how about if you have seperate email addresses for seperate concerns, such as an email address for technical issues, for Southern African issues, for Muslim issues, etc...  Can those email addresses can be that of the moderators/administrators who can specialize in said issues?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: Do you think Northern Ireland should be returned to the Irish independant state?

2: If you were Israels primer minister, would you offer incentives for Jews to live there? For example, having all the Jews in Israle by a projected date?

Thanks for all the eye opening information you have given me. G-d shall truly bless you. I will donate some money on my next paycheck.

Moshe.

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:22 PM »
I have just heard that that white hating black scumbag Charles Barron is announcing his candidacy for Brooklyn Borough President today Sunday July 22nd.  We must do something about this.  There must be a Jews Against Barron movement that will legally torment him and do whatever is possible to make this impossible.  There are self-hating Jews who will vote for him and Idi Amin if he were running.  At least some of these we can influence.  Perhaps?  The kushim are impossible and will vote for him 99.9%
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:14:23 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

4 years in Iraq
6 years in Afghanistan
4,025 dead American soldiers
27,000 maimed/wounded
2 terrorist-loving failed states among countless others
1 soon-to-be-nuclear Iran
763 billion dollar trade deficit
20 million illegal aliens
1 black Muslim candidate
15 years (and counting) of Bush and Clinton

This is what has become of the greatest country on the face of the earth?

Todah

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2007, 09:06:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim

We have mentioned in the past that it is better to have enemies who are stupid and obvious rather than clever and "moderate". 

On that same logic, does it make sense for JTF to be "clever" like the those so-called "moderates" or is it better to sound obvious and blatantly "radical" to the masses and why?

Thank you again and looking forward to your answer (even though I have mine already)  ;)

Dan
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:59:19 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Should Jews enter The Temple Mount? There are many Rabbis who say Jews must wait for the Moshiach, while others insist Jews enter now. What is your opinion?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 10:45:56 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 03:06:08 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I was very heartened to hear you talk last week about the progress you are making on the Hebrew Internet.  Yasher koach. 

I do have a question concerning Bereishis: Why did Abram Aveinu protest on behalf of the people in Sodom and Gomorrah, but didn't make a peep when told to sacrifice his own son?

Thank you as always, Chaim. 

Gay gezuntah hait,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:30 AM »
Shalom Reb Chaim,

I feel terrible that I haven’t been to Israel since 2002 when I left Yeshivah. I was very homesick and came home very few weeks due to that. It will be very difficult for me to move to Israel, even though I want to very much, because of this.

Thank you as always.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
B'H

Shalom Chaim

I am going to Israel in a week or so and would like to know how I can promote JTF whilst I am there. I am predominantly an English speaker and would like to know if it is worthwhile to promote JTF with English fliers and posters that I could put up around the Emek Refaim area of Jerusalem, an area with many English speakers. Other suggestions would also be greatly appreciated.

Toda Raba,
AussieJTFer

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 12:41:17 PM »
Hello Chaim,

This week has been a difficult week for me, last Sunday night I had to rush to  the hospital my uncle, who was admitted in the emergency he had a diabetic attack which caused a chain reaction for his heart to enlarge larger then its normal size.  And I had a trip at the end of this month I will have to post pone maybe August or September cause he needs a valve replacement in his heart and is having that done this upcoming Monday.  The doctor gave me a fair warning 50/50 chance with such a surgery for his condition, but I know between my faith in my Lord and the wonders of modern medicine hope things will work for 100 percent better.

I was looking forward to the trip at the end of the month I was going down south to some Pastor that I been talking to about JTF and I really wanted to go, I been talking to the Pastor for months, showing the videos and the old Take Back America, and maybe I will do this in September.  It is a very hard time for my family. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 03:11:56 AM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »
hello chaim, one thing for you to know, i dont frecuantly ask you gay question's to anoy you, its because you are inlightenieng me about these evil people. just six month's ago, i was completley pro gay at least when they are manogamous. now i dont care if they are, its evil! please answer this, why do people go gay? everyone's born hetro, why do some ppl turn gay? is it from doing drugs or what, thanks, tonycali

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 09:48:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   Keep up the great videos! In downtown brooklyn and harlem we've seen more civilized people moving into these areas in recent years. Do you have any opinion on how we can encourage more whites to take back the neighborhoods of NYC just as the Jews are taking back their land in the settlements?

tony6d2

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 11:35:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Shalom Chaim. I just wanted to reiterate a point or two that I already made last week that you couldn't get to because of the length of my post and I apologize. I just want to make sure that everybody hears this.

1. The Bin Laden Family owns the construction company that builds all of our military bases in the Middle East.

2. The American Government New World Order Elites are in bed with the Bin Ladens to make money from this war therefore they will never touch Osama Bin Laden.

3. And finally, Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda, aka AL-CIA-DUH, are CIA assets and will not be touched because just like we put Sadam Hussein in power to fight the Iranians, we use Al-Qaeda to stage terror to use as a pretext to fight a losing war so that the elites here and there can profit.

-Toda Achi
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:37:17 PM by Tony6D2 (The Apex Of Lexicon) »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 02:10:55 AM »
Chaim I have a serious question for you and I am not being sarcastic. If a situation arose in which I was given a choice of saving the life of a dog or saving the life of a shvartza and I only could save one, which one should I save? Isn't there a concept in Judaism of Chazaka in which if a group is known to be evil than we can assume an individual belonging to that group is evil. Most shvartzas are jew hating pieces of drek so there is a chazaka that any shvartza you meet is drek as well. Dogs on the other hand are known to be mans best friend. Chaim, I personally would save the life of a dog over a shvartza. What do you think? As always thank you for your self sacrifice on behalf of the jewish people.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 10:58:41 AM »
Where did G-d come from?

(That was the first question I asked when I was introduced to church.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 07:39:54 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Moshe Feiglin helping you out
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I've been listening for 1 year.  You make a lot of sense.   

Just joined the forum

Some quick questions on my mind.  No long explanation needed. 

1)Would Moshe Feiglin help you in your struggle for Israeli citizenship?

2)Do you think Feiglin has a chance of beating Netanyahu?

My personal  opinion: Feiglin's group cant even get one seat in the Knesset, and even the Arabs have seats in the Knesset.  Unfortunately,  it seems hopeless for Feiglin.

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 07:47:36 PM »
Chaim , were you suprised at the amount of Righteous Gentiles that came too JTF in defense of the Jewish people ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 10:14:16 PM »
You said that a Jew who converts to Christianity is no longer a Jew. Yet you embrace secular Israelis as brothers in the Jewish faith even though some of them are third-generation agnostics/atheists. I can understand if you don't like Jewish conversion to Christianity but I fail to see why you (seem to) consider Jewish conversion to agnosticism/atheism as any better. Why would a pious Jew view a Jewish-born agnostic or atheist as any less "cut off" from the People of Israel as a Jewish-born Christian? 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 10:37:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim.  Who was the individual who threw the tear gas canister into the Soviet concert at Lincoln Center and do you mind if I do an audio reenactment of the event in a Kahanist song I am writing?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD