Author Topic: Homeland Security "drill" in Dorney Park  (Read 314 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Homeland Security "drill" in Dorney Park
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:18:38 AM »
There's an amusement park called Dorney Park in PA. I was informed tonight that the Department of Homeland Security was conducting a drill there and that there was a media blackout about this. I don't know whether or not this is something to be concerned about, but I thought I should warn people just in case. I wouldn't go near anywhere I thought might be having a "drill" anymore.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Homeland Security "drill" in Dorney Park
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »
Ruby, those drills are important. 
You can't visit Manhattan if those types of drills scare you.  They are conducted all the time there. I even heard Steve Wynn talk about how they deal with the threat of terrorism in a place like Las Vegas.  Think what a target that is.  It is a little disconcerting when you get caught in the middle of one of those drills.  A drill was conducted at a Manhattan hotel I was staying in a few years ago.  But, I think we should take comfort in them. But, thank you for the heads up.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
Those happen all the time. like bk said.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 09:32:17 AM »
Thanks Bullcat and ACK for your replies. I don't really trust the DHS at all no matter if they're doing good things too though.

I feel that it is something to be concerned about although perhaps not in every case.