Author Topic: South Lebanese Christian living in Israel.  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
South Lebanese Christian living in Israel.
« on: May 13, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: South Lebanese Christian living in Israel.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 09:53:15 PM »
Wasn't Hiram Isrealite?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:20:46 PM »
Very touching interview. You see my point was always that Christians in the Middle East are not Arabs but they had been forced to speak Arab language. Christians in Syria are not of Arab origin, Christians in Egypt are mix between Greeks and real Egyptians. Arabs are just invaders who should go back where they come from and that is Arabian Desert. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 10:39:47 PM »
Very touching interview. You see my point was always that Christians in the Middle East are not Arabs but they had been forced to speak Arab language. Christians in Syria are not of Arab origin, Christians in Egypt are mix between Greeks and real Egyptians. Arabs are just invaders who should go back where they come from and that is Arabian Desert.
Don't take this wrong, or be offended. But the northern tribes were supposed to lose their way, and break one of the main commandments, by Hashems will. They will come back to the law and Israel .... Half of the Christians represent Essah, the other half does not! Our job is to bring them back to Torah!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 12:13:04 AM »
Don't take this wrong, or be offended. But the northern tribes were supposed to lose their way, and break one of the main commandments, by Hashems will. They will come back to the law and Israel .... Half of the Christians represent Essah, the other half does not! Our job is to bring them back to Torah!

There is so much incorrect in your statement I don't even know where to begin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
Very interesting person and video.

Notice what he says that the Fakestinians in Lebanon are the ones who did the genocide against Lebanese Christians in South Lebanon!  A subject that is Never EVER raised by the media.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 06:00:46 AM »
Lebanese Christians are not qurananimals they are Phonecians.When i used to work around Atlantic and Pacific Steet in Bklyn they would try to tell me this
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 08:31:30 AM »
Lebanese Christians are not qurananimals they are Phonecians.When i used to work around Atlantic and Pacific Steet in Bklyn they would try to tell me this

That's just self-identity, I think.  There's no real proof any descendant of phoenicians are alive today because I don't think there was continuation of that culture.  It was another ancient one that disappeared.  I also know some Lebanese Christians call themselves "Marronites" not phoenicians.    Either way, it's a very good thing that they do not associate themselves with Islam or arabs who conquered them...

Too bad the Israeli govt betrayed the SLA in the end by surrendering to Hezbollah and retreating.

Offline AngloSouthAfricanZionist

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:38 AM »
I think some Lebanese Christians are decent people but most of them are not much better then the Muslim. The Lebanese Christians follow an ideology called Falangism which is a Catholic form of Fascism. These people are willing to work with Israel to fight Muslims BUT they want to exterminate the Jews just like the Muslims do. These are the kind of people that love Hitler, Mussolini and Franco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kataeb_Party
Deist. Conservative. Zionist. Proudly white South African. Proudly part Jewish.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 09:43:57 AM »
The ancient Phoenicians gave us the alphabet. The 'rabs give us nothing. Nothing but destruction.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »
I think some Lebanese Christians are decent people but most of them are not much better then the Muslim. The Lebanese Christians follow an ideology called Falangism which is a Catholic form of Fascism. These people are willing to work with Israel to fight Muslims BUT they want to exterminate the Jews just like the Muslims do. These are the kind of people that love Hitler, Mussolini and Franco.

Exactly. Most Lebanese Christians are also anti-Semitic.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 08:54:10 PM »
A lot of them do side with the Koranimals though.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 10:16:29 PM »
IMO Lebanese Christians are great. Lots of them lead the pro-Israel anti-Muslim movements here in the US (like Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, and Walid Phares)
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 10:19:57 PM »

This is not what the article said. He described a teenager's appreciation of what he perceived as order and discipline.  He states very clearly that he didn't understand what nazism was then.  I'm not saying he's a Jewish activist, but they fight against Islamist killers and that's nothing to sneeze at--especially when they are so outnumbered

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2013, 10:22:32 PM »
This is not what the article said. He described a teenager's appreciation of what he perceived as order and discipline.  He states very clearly that he didn't understand what nazism was then.  I'm not saying he's a Jewish activist, but they fight against Islamist killers and that's nothing to sneeze at--especially when they are so outnumbered
I agree with your post.  :suave:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,