Author Topic: Chaim's denial of Israeli citizenship is "rare"?  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Chaim's denial of Israeli citizenship is "rare"?
« on: June 01, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »
Chaim gets mentioned here!

http://chaimhalpernscandal.blogspot.co.il/2013/05/todros-grynhaus-denied-in-rare-law-of.html

Todros Grynhaus denied in rare Law of Return ruling

by Jonathan Kalmus, May 30, 2013

A suspected British paedophile has become one of only a tiny number of people in Israel’s history not to be granted citizenship under the Law of Return.

Todros Grynhaus, from Salford, fled to Israel on a false passport shortly after pleading not guilty in court to seven counts of sexual assault on three children.

The former teacher was arrested in Jerusalem in February but appealed against his deportation under the Law of Return.

This week Israeli interior minister Gideon Sa’ar made the rare decision to deny citizenship under an exemption that bars anyone who may endanger public welfare.

Famously two other men have faced exclusion from Israel under the exemption. Meyer Lansky, an American mobster who was deported in 1970 to the US for tax evasion, and Victor Vancier, the American activist who is banned from Israel for allegiance to the late Rabbi Meir Kahane and his Kach party which was outlawed in Israel in 1994.

Lawyers acting for the 48-year-old Mr Grynhaus said they intended to fight the minister’s decision in Israel’s supreme court.

The UK Home Office said it would not confirm if it is making an extradition application for Mr Grynhaus.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Chaim's denial of Israeli citizenship is "rare"?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 10:23:46 PM »
What a joke! Kach vs a pedophile... There is no comparison! The baby rapist should be hung in the streets. What did Kach do that was so bad, besides protect the land and its people?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 10:47:58 PM »
Also, I hate the green high light! Chaim isn't a threat! He was a kid when he did things that were not exactly kosher. Is it a sin to bring safety and freedom to your fellow Jews and brothers? I think not!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 11:59:44 PM »
Also, I hate the green high light! Chaim isn't a threat! He was a kid when he did things that were not exactly kosher. Is it a sin to bring safety and freedom to your fellow Jews and brothers? I think not!

Not exactly kosher? I hope you mean his actions were Beit Yosef Glatt (meaning good beyond the letter of the law).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 12:10:07 AM »
Not exactly kosher? I hope you mean his actions were Beit Yosef Glatt (meaning good beyond the letter of the law).
I meant P.C...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 04:09:14 AM »
When I try to spread Chaim's videos around the internet I often get people saying "Do you know who he IS? Do you know what he did?"

I say yes, I do, and I think it was good! And then people act like I'm some kind of terrorist supporter.

It's funny in a way that they really don't understand the context of what Chaim did. When I try to explain they say "There is no explanation for that!"

Some people just can't be reached.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2013, 04:25:22 AM »
The baby rapist should be hung in the streets.

The baby rapist should get castrated and forced to eat his own testicles.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 04:37:25 AM »
Here a picture of Todros Grynhaus, the son of a well-known Manchester Dayan, showing how a big black hat & a beard can cover a multitude of sins!

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.co.il/

What's a shame is that unlike this fellow who used a fake passport, Chaim never made it past Ben Gurion Passport Control.

Once he was in, with a good lawyer, Chaim may have delayed his extradition for years, or even thwarted it.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 06:43:18 AM »
Chaim never hurt anyone, he just blew up some empty cars. The result is the same as setting a car to fire what muslims are doing worldwide.
That's not terrorism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2013, 07:11:14 AM »
Chaim never hurt anyone, he just blew up some empty cars. The result is the same as setting a car to fire what muslims are doing worldwide.
That's not terrorism.

Good post

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2013, 08:20:13 AM »
I don't think Chaim's past is the sticking point at all.  It is just a 'legitimate' tool to use against him.
It is the fear of what he could accomplish if granted Israeli citizenship.
His ideals, fearlessness, brilliance and charisma are the issue.
They are weak leaders.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »
The establishment in Israel can't afford to have someone like Chaim exposing the poor policy the government has implemented over the years and how much better things could be if politicians just had a bit more backbone... Chaim needs to gain access to Israel through legal means because once there he needs to be in a position to deal with people who will try to paint him in a negative light much as they did with the Rav.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
That's not terrorism.

I concur. Chaim never did any harm to other human beings. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2013, 10:30:58 AM »
This is so wrong that Chaim is grouped in the same category with a disgusting pedophile and a notorious mafia boss.    It's truly sick.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »
I don't think Chaim's past is the sticking point at all.  It is just a 'legitimate' tool to use against him.
It is the fear of what he could accomplish if granted Israeli citizenship.
His ideals, fearlessness, brilliance and charisma are the issue.
They are weak leaders.

I agree 100%.   It was never about what he did.   It's who he is.    He's like a political prisoner.   Unjust persecution of the first order. 

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 01:49:09 PM »
Until they sealed off the Egyptain border last year, Chaim could have purchased a ticket to Egypt ostensibly as a tourist visiting the pyramids, paid a Bedouin $1000 to guide him across Sinai, daubed himself with shoe polish like Hikind, and literally walked scot-free in to Israel together with all the 100,000 Sudanese schvartzers! With his excellent Black imitation he could even have pretended to be an anorexic Black Israelite from Brooklyn, whom the idiotic Zahal soldiers always welcome with open arms.

From there he would have layed low near the Tel Aviv tachanah merkazit or Dimona (not in Kfar Tapuach or Jerusalem, where he would have been promptly massered upon by "brother Kahanists!) for several months, and eventually when he revealed himself, the DIBs would have had difficulty legally deporting him.

As it is, Chaim will not feel the Israeli Sun this side of the Geulah: what a disgrace & a loss to Israel!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
1 thing though, had Chaim been in Israel would he have been able to say even 1/2 the things he says being outside the jurisdiction of the Israeli government. Perhaps up to this point it was/is for the best.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
1 thing though, had Chaim been in Israel would he have been able to say even 1/2 the things he says being outside the jurisdiction of the Israeli government. Perhaps up to this point it was/is for the best.

I think he would say all the same things.  He has been careful to make sure his statements are within US law but ALSO within Israeli law if I'm remembering correctly.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2013, 08:19:07 PM »
Here a picture of Todros Grynhaus, the son of a well-known Manchester Dayan, showing how a big black hat & a beard can cover a multitude of sins!

http://privateinvesigations.blogspot.co.il/

What's a shame is that unlike this fellow who used a fake passport, Chaim never made it past Ben Gurion Passport Control.

Once he was in, with a good lawyer, Chaim may have delayed his extradition for years, or even thwarted it.

Yerusha,

You have a way of putting things

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »
I think he would say all the same things.  He has been careful to make sure his statements are within US law but ALSO within Israeli law if I'm remembering correctly.

Never-the-less it is highly likely that the KGB (I mean Mossad) would still arrest and jail him under administrative arrests. Look at Noam Federman why isn't he making any show's for a very long time now. His message isn't going out in any way. Also not hearing much from anyone in Israel of the former Kach movement.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
Never-the-less it is highly likely that the KGB (I mean Mossad) would still arrest and jail him under administrative arrests. Look at Noam Federman why isn't he making any show's for a very long time now. His message isn't going out in any way. Also not hearing much from anyone in Israel of the former Kach movement.
I agree with Tag about this.. Chaim would tell the truth, and he would be a big target! They would silence him one way or another. ..

I think once he gets there, he may have to work behind the scenes.... IMO.