Author Topic: The scariest post in JTF history ???  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
The scariest post in JTF history ???
« on: July 18, 2007, 08:06:05 PM »
hello chaim, one thing for you to know, i dont frecuantly ask you gay question's to anoy you, its because you are inlightenieng me about these evil people. just six month's ago, i was completley pro gay at least when they are manogamous. now i dont care if they are, its evil! please answer this, why do people go gay? everyone's born hetro, why do some ppl turn gay? is it from doing drugs or what, thanks, tonycali

The thought that anyone as illiterate as 'tonycali' has somehow managed to gain entry to a university is terrifying.

Are these posts just put-ons ?

Does anyone know what school he attends ?

There's no way this can be legitimate.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: The scariest post in JTF history ???
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 08:10:10 PM »
Fruit had the scariest posts in JTF history. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »
I am not sure but I seem to remember tonycali's first posts not did not have all the misspellings in them. It seems when he was starting to be questioned about all the   homosexual content of his posts his spelling went down hill. I could be wrong however I think this is the second account he has set up under that name. I seem to recall he was either banned or left when he first came into JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
His bad typing could be a result of being cross-eyed after being in the locker room with all those queers at his place of learning.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »
This is the scariest post in JTF history by fruit of thy loins: 

I have it on good authority that there is an open conspiracy among young males of African descent to 'colonize' the white man's land by impregnating as many white girls as possible.

They come to countries such as the USA as, for example, students.  University is a particularly good place for them to achieve their ends because so many young people treat university as an excuse to try out deviant behaviours.  So these sleek-skinned negroes come and live in the dorms, and they are in daily contact with very sexually active young white women.  And the black men all work together to bed as many blondes as possible.  They put holes in the condoms, which means many white women end up pregnant as a result of their 'experimentation'.  But because there is a strong tendency for middle-class white parents to oppose abortion, many young women are forced to give birth to these abominations.

And the black men return, grinning from ear-to-ear, to Africa, and tell other negroes how easy it is to make a conquest out of the white woman.

And so millions more young negro stallions flood into the West, and bed even more white women, and seduce the white woman with their awesome black skin and muscly torsos.  And the white women are driven crazy by virtue of demonic possession, and they engage in many nights of lustful young summer passion with their negroes, and lo, they become pregnant with little Satans of their own.

And so it is, that the black man parades around whistling, knowing that in his organ of reproduction he holds the key to overthrowing the supremacy of Western (Edomite) culture.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »
BOOO!!!!

now that's scary
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »

You're probably right, but at least Fruit wasn't illiterate.

The guy was certainly bizarre with his interracial sex obsession, but he did manage to spell words correctly and put together coherent sentences.

Tonycali's posts, on the other hand, invariably deal with homosexuality and are almost comical for their spelling errors.

I refuse to believe he attends a university. This is some sort of sham.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »

I have it on good authority that there is an open conspiracy among young males of African descent to 'colonize' the white man's land by impregnating as many white girls as possible.

They come to countries such as the USA as, for example, students.  University is a particularly good place for them to achieve their ends because so many young people treat university as an excuse to try out deviant behaviours.  So these sleek-skinned negroes come and live in the dorms, and they are in daily contact with very sexually active young white women.  And the black men all work together to bed as many blondes as possible.  They put holes in the condoms, which means many white women end up pregnant as a result of their 'experimentation'.  But because there is a strong tendency for middle-class white parents to oppose abortion, many young women are forced to give birth to these abominations.

And the black men return, grinning from ear-to-ear, to Africa, and tell other negroes how easy it is to make a conquest out of the white woman.

And so millions more young negro stallions flood into the West, and bed even more white women, and seduce the white woman with their awesome black skin and muscly torsos.  And the white women are driven crazy by virtue of demonic possession, and they engage in many nights of lustful young summer passion with their negroes, and lo, they become pregnant with little Satans of their own.

And so it is, that the black man parades around whistling, knowing that in his organ of reproduction he holds the key to overthrowing the supremacy of Western (Edomite) culture.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That guy just kills me

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 08:33:58 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That guy just kills me

FOTL's stuff is some of the funniest stuff I've read online.  I laugh uncontrollably when I read his posts.  There are few things to read that can give me the same reaction.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:14 PM »
I wonder if Toni Cali was raped as a kid, or pulling a fast one on us.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 03:55:22 AM »

You're probably right, but at least Fruit wasn't illiterate.

The guy was certainly bizarre with his interracial sex obsession, but he did manage to spell words correctly and put together coherent sentences.

Tonycali's posts, on the other hand, invariably deal with homosexuality and are almost comical for their spelling errors.

I refuse to believe he attends a university. This is some sort of sham.

I agree, i think he puts it on, just to get a kick out of it.

I have sent him many pms asking him how old he is and why his spelling is so appalling. He never replies.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 04:01:43 AM »
Do you think he's some weirdo living in a bed-sit somewhere?