Author Topic: Nazi-White Supremacist wants his kids back  (Read 882 times)

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Nazi-White Supremacist wants his kids back
« on: June 04, 2013, 04:22:08 PM »
Edition: U.S.
Huffington Post 6-04-23

Heath Campbell, who gave three of his four children Nazi-inspired names, entered a New Jersey courthouse on Monday dressed in a Nazi uniform.
Heath Campbell entered a New Jersey courthouse Monday dressed in a full Nazi uniform, donning a trimmed mustache reminiscent of Adolf Hitler -- the man he named his firstborn child after.

The 40-year-old dad was attending a hearing to ask for visitation rights to his youngest child, 2-year-old Heinrich Hons, who was taken into state custody just hours after his birth in 2011.

Henrich's three Nazi-named siblings -- Adolf Hitler, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, 6, and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie -- had already been placed in foster care in 2009. The move came a month after the family gained national attention when a ShopRite refused to write "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" on a birthday cake.

On Monday before the hearing, Campbell told NBC10, "The world needs to see who I am," when asked what his strategy was in wearing the controversial outfit. "I'm going to tell the judge, I love my children. I wanna be a father, let me be it."

In August 2010, an appeals court ruled that evidence of domestic violence justified the state's decision to remove the children from the Campbell home, according to ABC News.

A year ago, a New Jersey Superior Court judge decided Campbell and his wife, Deborah -- who've since separated -- could not have their children back.

Campbell has always maintained that his kids were taken solely because of their names.

"These kids weren’t abused," he told The Star-Ledger after the 2012 decision, adding, "If I have to give up my Nazism, then so be it. I’ll do it."

A month later, he created a new Nazi organization, "Hitler's Order," according to NBC10, and began wearing the uniform.

Campbell originally told The Associated Press in 2008 that he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and "no one else in the world would have [it]."

The media were not allowed inside the court room Monday because of New Jersey family court proceedings policy.

Any decision made by the judge would not be made public by the court, according to Ledger.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/heath-campbell-nazi-uniform_n_3383144.html

What do JTFers think?  Does he deserve a shot to be a "good dad"?  We all believe he is scum but which exact law did he break?  Don't the spooks name their kids all kinds of ebonic monstrosities, like Shamika, Ayiesha, Tawana, Jamal, Kayshawn & Shabazz?  Shouldn't they also get their kids taken away from them?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 05:23:20 PM by Hoosier Kahanist »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nazi-White Supremacist wants his kids back
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »
This guy should be locked up as a lunatic.... Dressing up like Hitler.... Come on... This is mental illness, and I bet this guy is a child abuser...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nazi- White supremacist wants his kids back
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 04:38:26 PM »
He says he named the kid hitler because he likes the name and not because he's a Nazi. He's a lying Nazi. Mine schwinen kids ver naught abuzed. But zey do abuze za Jews and za blackesh. My medical testing has been going very slowy vithout zem ash vell SWVINEN SCHNELL SCHLEBELIN

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 04:43:24 PM »
Hey, maybe I aught to dress up like Rabbi Kahane and go around imitating him.... No, I'm a normal person..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 04:55:24 PM »
A face not even a mother could love..

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 07:32:00 PM »
A face not even a mother could love..

I dont think that's him Muman, this guy and his wife, I saw them on the news were obese people with bad hygiene.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
I dont think that's him Muman, this guy and his wife, I saw them on the news were obese people with bad hygiene.

Im sorry, I did not mean to imply this was the guy... Just a random crazy white-supremacist neo-nazi...