Poll

If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?

yes
No

Author Topic: If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?  (Read 9598 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?
« on: July 19, 2007, 02:15:39 AM »
I would personally eliminate every Sandshvartza if I could.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

Re: If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 02:19:15 AM »
I would cut off both of my legs with a rusty pocket knife if that's what it took to make muslims disappear.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 02:21:26 AM »
Newman, if the self hating Jewish kikes would just decide to fight islam instead of nourishing it, you wouldn't need to cut any part of your body off. All you would have to do is sneaze and the towelheads would be a history topic.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 02:25:47 AM »
 Would it be better to eliminate all the Muslims, or would it be better to magically eliminate Islam.  If Islam were eliminated, nothing even related to it would be able to appear on the earth ever again, but if all the Muslims disappeared, there is a chance that Islam could spread again.  If Islam were eliminated, of course these hateful savages would still do barbaric things, but it would definitely take some wind out of their sails.  If Islam were allowed to remain a religion, some crazies would still be able to believe in it and spread its hateful ideology.

Then again if all the Muslims in the world disappeared, the chance that Islam would resurrect itself as a "religion" would be slim to nil.

I vote for eliminating all the Muslims and eliminating any trace of Islam.  Mohammad and his followers would be wiped off the pages of history and I would choose to spread a religion among the savage where they spend their days worshipping rocks and trees and things. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 02:30:06 AM »
If I heard that a Muslim woman was violently raped by a shvartza, i would be happy. I want things to happen in the country that would make muslims run away.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 02:59:13 AM »
The arabs had a violent and savage culture long before Mo came on the scene. If no islam it would be some other reason to attack Jews. The prophets have foretold that the enemies of Israel will be wiped out so the world will know who the true G-d is......I like that idea!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 03:40:15 AM »
If I heard that a Muslim woman was violently raped by a shvartza, i would be happy. I want things to happen in the country that would make muslims run away.

I'm sure you would.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »

I'm sure you would.

He means the 99.9% bad ones, Sarah.

Not nice girls like you. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 03:47:15 AM »

I'm sure you would.

Well i'm not a muslim so i wouldn't be included. :)

But my mum, sister and every single girl at my school would. That makes already around 252 nice ones.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 03:49:00 AM »
I would like to see all Muslims in sandland. Let them live there in peace with their camels, sand, and for the horny ones goats and even sheep.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 03:54:43 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's funny, but Sarah's a dear little thing,Go easy Yis'.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 08:49:38 AM »

I'm sure you would.

Well i'm not a muslim so i wouldn't be included. :)

But my mum, sister and every single girl at my school would. That makes already around 252 nice ones.

Not to justify the comment, but
why do you say that every single girl in your school is a "good one". Didn't you say there are a few girls in your school that go around blaming everything on the Jews?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:51:27 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 01:14:36 PM »
Islam will be dealt with by G-d.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »
why do you say that every single girl in your school is a "good one". Didn't you say there are a few girls in your school that go around blaming everything on the Jews?
Yes, but they have been brought up to say stupid things like this, they are still nice but exceptions disrupt. That cuts it down to around 150.

I spent my day with a couple of friends and one is rejecting sharia completely, shes even begining to question the basic roots of Islam.

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »
Yes, but they have been brought up to say stupid things like this, they are still nice but exceptions disrupt. That cuts it down to around 150.

I spent my day with a couple of friends and one is rejecting sharia completely, shes even begining to question the basic roots of Islam.

Tovia singer and others believe women hold the key to any islamic reformation.

What you and her are doing is commendable, but please be carefull.

Women in islamic communities are often stalked, beaten and raped for thinking for themselves.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 04:25:12 PM »
 ;)This question requires a one word answer....YES!!!

With a birthrate that exceeds cockroaches, for every muslim that leaves islam, thousands more are born into it and begin their brainwashing.  With the state of the world today can we afford to wait for muslims to understand that islam is not a religion at all, but a bloodthirsty cult started by a baby raping warlord?  I would say we can not.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 04:30:12 PM »

Tovia singer and others believe women hold the key to any islamic reformation.

What you and her are doing is commendable, but please be carefull.

Women in islamic communities are often stalked, beaten and raped for thinking for themselves.

I don't think its commendable, pretty pathetic, by many standards, but i honestly don't believe there is a severe threat. There are a lot worser things going on then "thinking", its the physical recognizable  factors that cause this abuse. Many muslim women/ girls turn into tarty sluts in order to rebel, its disgusting, and they walk down the arab filled high streets with faces plastered with cheap make-up...............they usually get stalked and beaten for this.

You know, a lot of women don't even get told off by their husbands or fathers for not practiscing Islam, the men like to believe they are better and superior. However the main cause is that of questioned loyalty and girls seeing boys, which results in being beaten and abused. Sometimes its the mothers that do it to their daughters.............and culture.
When i was around 9years old i used to be friends with an algerian girl whos father whipped her with a belt and mother hit her with the points of high heeled shoes when she answered them back. Now shes grown up and adopted "black culture", and abuses her parents. It is just a stupid circle for them.
I also remember when i was 11, i was in a Quran lesson and was playing noughts and crosses at my desk. I didn't see the teacher coming up behind me, and she whacked me around the head with the ruler-she used as a weapon-then she grabbed my hand and tried to whack me with the ruler again but i moved it quickly and she ended up hitting her own hand underneath. :D
Stupid Arabs.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 04:31:42 PM »
My choice was no...surprise surprise.

1. By definition, by "muslim" do you mean everyone born a Muslim...or do you mean every practicing Muslim?

2. Before Islam, the same Ishmaelites were pagan savages.  Now they justify their savagry in Gd's name.

3. What will make the world a better place isn't necessarily a lack of Muslims...  What makes the world a better place is the lack of jealousy and envy and evil behavior...whether it be a Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Hindu, A white person, a black person, an orange person, a pink person, a blue person, a Martian, or a Sri Lankan etc etc etc.

So even without Muslims, you don't solve the problem of evil.  Where one evil group is eliminated, another one will arise against us.  Better remove the ideologies which create evil, jealous, envious people!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
;)This question requires a one word answer....YES!!!

With a birthrate that exceeds cockroaches, for every muslim that leaves islam, thousands more are born into it and begin their brainwashing.  With the state of the world today can we afford to wait for muslims to understand that islam is not a religion at all, but a bloodthirsty cult started by a baby raping warlord?  I would say we can not.

So what do you believe to be a methodical solution?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 04:33:01 PM »
"black culture", and abuses her parents. It is just a stupid circle for them.
IS SHE A BLACK MOSLEM AIYISHA XXXXX ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 04:35:30 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 04:33:55 PM »
I agree completely with Dannycookie57.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 04:36:08 PM »
"I also remember when i was 11, i was in a Quran lesson and was playing noughts and crosses at my desk. I didn't see the teacher coming up behind me, and she whacked me around the head with the ruler-she used as a weapon-then she grabbed my hand and tried to whack me with the ruler again but i moved it quickly and she ended up hitting her own hand underneath. 
Stupid Arabs. "

You're a treasure!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 04:38:04 PM »
My choice was no...surprise surprise.

1. By definition, by "muslim" do you mean everyone born a Muslim...or do you mean every practicing Muslim?

2. Before Islam, the same Ishmaelites were pagan savages.  Now they justify their savagry in Gd's name.

3. What will make the world a better place isn't necessarily a lack of Muslims...  What makes the world a better place is the lack of jealousy and envy and evil behavior...whether it be a Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Hindu, A white person, a black person, an orange person, a pink person, a blue person, a Martian, or a Sri Lankan etc etc etc.

So even without Muslims, you don't solve the problem of evil.  Where one evil group is eliminated, another one will arise against us.  Better remove the ideologies which create evil, jealous, envious people!

I think this is a very good point. Evil is contained, once a shell is cracked open and destroyed, the tool for representing this evil may be destroyed but it isn't itself entirely removed.
I don't understand number two.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
"black culture", and abuses her parents. It is just a stupid circle for them.
IS SHE A BLACK MOSLEM AIYISHA XXXXX ;D ;D ;D
Actually her name is Sukaina and shes quite dark but not black.  :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
I agree completely with Dannycookie57.

I have to say, "be careful" to everyone here.  You cannot pin evil on just one group or one ideology. There are a very many groups who will loved to see us disappear. I'm not trying to be politically correct even though it sounds like I am being that way.

But if we are going to win these wars, unless it is another nation that is fighting with us, we need to pin the very evil actions and behaviors and call those things out..not the color of one's skin or even their religion.

Albiet, we know Islam is very bad when it is practiced the way it should be practiced.  Some practice Islam incorrectly..and therefore, some of those Muslims are not anti=West or anti-Israel (very few mind you).  It is these things which we need to point out.
And we know that a lot of things in black culture is bad..but some white people do the bad things of the black culture.  We need to point out at these actions and be mindful when grouping large quantities of people within a culture.  

Remember, Gd destroys Sodom in Gemmorah because there wasn't a single person other than Lot and his family that was  a decent person..that's like less than .1%!!!  Remember it is 5% of the black community that isn't evil..and that's a larger number.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein