Poll

If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?

yes
No

Author Topic: If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?  (Read 9583 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: If you could make every muslim disappear, would you do it?
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2007, 04:42:41 PM »
My choice was no...surprise surprise.

1. By definition, by "muslim" do you mean everyone born a Muslim...or do you mean every practicing Muslim?

2. Before Islam, the same Ishmaelites were pagan savages.  Now they justify their savagry in Gd's name.

3. What will make the world a better place isn't necessarily a lack of Muslims...  What makes the world a better place is the lack of jealousy and envy and evil behavior...whether it be a Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Hindu, A white person, a black person, an orange person, a pink person, a blue person, a Martian, or a Sri Lankan etc etc etc.

So even without Muslims, you don't solve the problem of evil.  Where one evil group is eliminated, another one will arise against us.  Better remove the ideologies which create evil, jealous, envious people!

I think this is a very good point. Evil is contained, once a shell is cracked open and destroyed, the tool for representing this evil may be destroyed but it isn't itself entirely removed.
I don't understand number two.

Before Islam, there must have been other religions in the Arabian region.  FOr the most part, the Arab people are decendents of Ishmael, the half brother of Issac, who, with Jacob, became the Jewish people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 04:45:02 PM »
"Before Islam, there must have been other religions in the Arabian region.  FOr the most part, the Arab people are decendents of Ishmael, the half brother of Issac, who, with Jacob, became the Jewish people."

.........And God said he'd be an ass who would fight everybody and be hated. Wasn't that the truth?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 04:51:39 PM »
"Before Islam, there must have been other religions in the Arabian region.  FOr the most part, the Arab people are decendents of Ishmael, the half brother of Issac, who, with Jacob, became the Jewish people."

.........And G-d said he'd be an ass who would fight everybody and be hated. Wasn't that the truth?

I don't know the exact words, but Ishmael and his decendents were wild childs...molesters...However, Gd made a promise to Abraham that he would make his offspring a multitude...therefore, i know that the IShmaelites will never disappear.  Bear in mind, the wildness of an Ishmaelite is simply an action which needs to be tamed and recommended as evil...so it's not the Arab/Ishmaelite...it's the evil behavior
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 05:22:33 PM »
Yes, I would like to see the Arabs and Persians convert to a modern, secular belief system.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 05:25:06 PM »
Yes, I would like to see the Arabs and Persians convert to a modern, secular belief system.

I prefer that they be religious and men/women of Gd...but righteous instead of evil.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »

I prefer that they be religious and men/women of Gd...but righteous instead of evil.

There aren't many options.

newman

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »

There aren't many options.

Sarah, why don't you annonymously leave some noachide literature around the place?

You could be the "phantom noachide".

Everybody would say "the phantom noachide has struck again!" ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 05:38:51 PM »
Sarah the question posed was not HOW we would, but IF we could would we, which I answered.  As to how well thats not easy, it would be lovely to wave a magic wand and just break the spell of islam, but thats not going to happen.  Perhaps it would be a start for western countries to break their dependence on oil, that would cut off the money needed for the jihad, secondly civilized western countries could also remove the label of "religion" from islam making it easier to fight, less people would be worried about offending a religion that way.  What IS making it easier are the daily images we see of islamic terror which havent left much of the world untouched, its getting harder and harder to sell that old tried and true "religion of peace" or "tiny minority of extremists" BS anymore.  The world is awakening.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 06:00:49 PM »
Sarah the question posed was not HOW we would, but IF we could would we, which I answered.  As to how well thats not easy, it would be lovely to wave a magic wand and just break the spell of islam, but thats not going to happen.  Perhaps it would be a start for western countries to break their dependence on oil, that would cut off the money needed for the jihad, secondly civilized western countries could also remove the label of "religion" from islam making it easier to fight, less people would be worried about offending a religion that way.  What IS making it easier are the daily images we see of islamic terror which havent left much of the world untouched, its getting harder and harder to sell that old tried and true "religion of peace" or "tiny minority of extremists" BS anymore.  The world is awakening.

That is true, i saw your previous post, i just wanted to ask you another question. However removing the label of religion in context seems almost impossible as it has been consider one for a couple of centuries so far.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 06:06:58 PM »
As far as solutions to islam go, heres mine. The most effective and practical way to defeat islam is this: Find the most infuential islamic countries (ones that have the most resources, stature and power) in the middle east. These are countries like Turkey, Iran and Egypt and turn them (by any means necessary) into secular democratic governments. I don't include Saudi Arabia in these because it would be too hard to change that government through direct confrontation. Once these key countries leave the islamic ummah, Islam will have a much harder time finding support for jihad. Already Turkey is doing this. I have a feeling that in a few years Turkey will be strictly secular. The people in the more minor islamic countries will see what a difference secularism brings, and will want there own governments to adopt democracy as well. One by one, they will give up political islam of their own accord. I know that back in the 70s the Shah of Iran constantly persuaded other islamic powers to leave Israel alone in return for other favors. I think you will notice that once Iran fell to islamic extremism, Jihad became a much more serious issue for israel and the west. Just my 2 cents...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
Old Israeli saying...." you can't teach a monkey to speak....you can't make an arab a democrat"

kellymaureen

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »
The only problem is that everytime muslims are given the opportunity to vote they vote in extreme terror parties....look at the "elected officials"...hamas...amadinanutjob...even turkey could lose its secular standing.

It may not be easy, but not impossible at least in the US.  The koran and the US Constitution are not compatible, the koran does not allow for equal opportunity, freedom,  and secular values as enshrined in the Constitution.  The US Constitution promotes a progressive civilization while the koran promotes total submission with no freedom of thought or will to an ideology.  The Constitution also provides freedom of religion (where removing the label of "religion" would come in handy) BUT also freedom FROM religion which prevents that barbaric sharia crap from taking us all over, there will never be a "blasphomy" law with regards to islam, nor will leaving islam ever result in a death sentence here (not an official one but I know firsthand that muslims try to carry out their own justice even here as I have a friend who left and her father and brothers said they would spend every ounce of energy and money to find her and kill her)
So its not likely, but who knows.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 07:01:43 PM »
Years ago, Chaim once mentioned a Muslim family in St. Louis, MO.  The father was involved with Yasser Arafat, and thus the house was under video surveillance by the government.  This husband and his Brazilian born wife had one daughter, who decided to take a part time job at Burger King, against the wishes of her father. 

Anyway, the girl came home one day where her parents grabbed her.  The mother held her down while the father repeatedly stabbed her, while yelling "Die my daughter, die!"  This was all caught on tape. 

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 07:09:06 PM »
Years ago, Chaim once mentioned a Muslim family in St. Louis, MO.  The father was involved with Yasser Arafat, and thus the house was under video surveillance by the government.  This husband and his Brazilian born wife had one daughter, who decided to take a part time job at Burger King, against the wishes of her father. 

Anyway, the girl came home one day where her parents grabbed her.  The mother held her down while the father repeatedly stabbed her, while yelling "Die my daughter, die!"  This was all caught on tape. 

>:( :( Burger king........?!?!?!?!?!?!

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 07:31:12 PM »
My friend came home at the age of 17 from school to find a 50 yr old man from india (where her parents are from, she was born in the US..and yes they are muslim not hindu) sitting in her living room, she was introduced to him and informed that they had arranged this marriage for her (she later found out that her father owed this man a debt, AND that she was to be his 4th wife) so she ran away, her brother managed to find her (but she got away from him) and told her that they would spend every penny and every ounce of energy to find and kill her for bringing "shame" to the family (lol I guess killing your sister/daughter doesnt bring shame, lovely >:()...unfortunately the police couldnt help her, but she moved from the west coast to the east coast and managed to elude them.  I met her when she was 27, so 10 years later and the poor girl was still looking over her shoulder.  Happy ending, she met and married a great guy from south america and is now living safely there.

newman

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2007, 07:34:09 PM »
We've had muslims in Australia throw gas on their daughters and light them up over having a boyfriend. They're savages who have no place in the west.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »
Wow a lot went on since I started this. There is no reason why anyone would try and distance themselves from my comment. There should not be a single person who disagrees with me on this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

kellymaureen

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »
I certainly don't disagree with you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:01 PM »
Wow a lot went on since I started this. There is no reason why anyone would try and distance themselves from my comment. There should not be a single person who disagrees with me on this.

once again to clarify you...by muslim do you mean someone born a muslim but doesn't practice and is a righteous person...or by muslim do you mean an islamic person who practices islam?

I think a world without Islam would have not necessarily made things better for the world because the enemies were are dealing with are jealous, envious evil people no matter the religion they were following.  Not only has the Koran made them retarded, but they are also jealous envious people...My answer to you is that making muslims or islam disappear will not make things better... HOwever, eliminating jealousy and envy and evil will.

newman

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »
They have less regard for life than sharks or crocodiles. Even sharks protect their young.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »
Coming from a Muslim country, which for 70 years had been a part of Soviet Union, where everything and everyone associated with religion was banned, I can say that the problem is not with the people calling themselves Muslims, but with Islam.

Ban Islam, and Muslims will become secular.

It is important to note though that they will never convert, but will choose to be either “secular Muslims” or atheists.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 11:54:53 PM »
As an example I can bring the fact that the president of Azerbaijan, the second largest Shiite Muslim country, but yet mostly secular, lights up a minorah on every Hanukkah.

As a legacy of the Soviet Union's atheist culture, it is generally shameful to be a "true Muslim" there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2007, 12:01:32 AM »
Coming from a Muslim country, which for 70 years had been a part of Soviet Union, where everything and everyone associated with religion was banned, I can say that the problem is not with the people calling themselves Muslims, but with Islam.

Ban Islam, and Muslims will become secular.

It is important to note though that they will never convert, but will choose to be either “secular Muslims” or atheists.

you know, i wonder whether being secular or athiest is any better than Islam...I'm unhappy with Islam, but even unhappier with atheism.  I would rather be around people who believe in Gd than dont' believe in anything...

newman

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2007, 12:03:37 AM »
Could they become fundamentalist due to poverty or arab influence?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2007, 12:32:33 AM »
Could they become fundamentalist due to poverty or arab influence?

I am not sure about Arab influence, even though it is an important factor, but poverty is more serious.

But even more than that, the strongest factor producing a constant Islamization of the so called "moderate Muslim" countries, is the reaction of the conservative segment of the population to demoralization of their society.

Many Muslims do realize that Islam is too insane for a normal human being; however they also understand that as soon as they embrace the principles of a Western democracy, they (Muslims) will experience a very high level of immorality in the society. Thus they are not ready to pay the cost of being “free”.