Author Topic: Degenerate Dirtbag Rent-A-Schmuck Curtis Sleezwa makes believe he's pro-Israel  (Read 8643 times)

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer

This philandering fornicator is totally a degenerate liar; don't be deceived by his total b.s.  He's NOT married to Jewess Melinda Katz; they live in sin.  Don't vote for this KURVA Melinda Katz for Queens Borough President.  Vote for Peter Vallone, Jr. 
Coitus is a f.....g clown and thief and he doesn't believe a word he's saying, so don't you believe it either!!!!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:32:01 AM by Hoosier Kahanist »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Degenerate Dirtbag Curtis Sleezwa makes believe he's pro-Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 09:10:48 PM »
Hoosier,

I do not know specifics in this case... But before I accept any 'negative report' about anybody I require to see evidence of what they are accused of being/doing. I do not accept any 'gossip' or 'slander' about anyone without multiple sources of proof of transgression.

While you may be speaking the truth about this guy... Could you please provide some links to substantiate your claims?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:11:35 PM »
Chaim has been warning against this Polish Nazi Jew-hater for years.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 09:15:00 PM »
Chaim did say he was no good! I had that he was a good person and true to Israel, before....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:15:38 PM »
Chaim has been warning against this Polish Nazi Jew-hater for years.

I guess I must have missed it... I guess I'll search the site and find out what the truth is. According to my google search he really appears to be a defender of Israel..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 09:17:38 PM »
I found this thread where Masterwolf claimed he was about to meet Curtis Sliwa... In that conversation most people also believed that he was pro-Israel... Apparently Chaim had said something before this Feb 2009 thread...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,32370.msg330395.html#msg330395

Chaim was asked about him on AskJTF  in 2007 @ http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,4640.msg50030.html#msg50030

Again in 2008 @ http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,26442.msg284899.html#msg284899

And this AskJTF earlier this year @ http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,68840.msg591131.html#msg591131

I suppose I will have to find that show (I think I downloaded it but didn't listen to it?)...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »
I guess I must have missed it... I guess I'll search the site and find out what the truth is. According to my google search he really appears to be a defender of Israel..

It's true Chaim has spoken of him over the years in several Ask JTFs

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 10:34:41 PM »
He sounds like ?Chaim whats wrong?

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 10:48:59 PM »
I remember seeing him on TV (he was on the old Channel 9 Jackie Mason Show) defending Jews in the most wonderful and remarkable way.  I have never seen one Jew defending Jews and Israel like he did.  He talked about the accomplishment of Jews, he talked about how Jews raised the level of any society in which we lived, he went on and on praising Jews and Israel.  Curtis is a true friend to our people.  If he's not a true friend, then why all the praise? 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 10:57:56 PM »
Didn't someone just ask about this guy on a very recent Ask JTF?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 11:00:58 PM »
Didn't someone just ask about this guy on a very recent Ask JTF?

Yes, last month... I need to find the show and listen to it...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,68840.msg591131.html#msg591131

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 11:10:14 PM »
Yes, last month... I need to find the show and listen to it...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,68840.msg591131.html#msg591131

Oh ok, I thought I remembered that.

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 03:02:29 AM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:30:44 AM by Hoosier Kahanist »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope he is serious about maintaining security for New York, because you can't trust the CIA, FBI, or Obama.    The Next mayor had better take seriously the plans of Islam to destroy the world!

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
I hope he is serious about maintaining security for New York, because you can't trust the CIA, FBI, or Obama.    The Next mayor had better take seriously the plans of Islam to destroy the world!

You JTFers still don't get it.  I'm surprised that astute Kahanists like you can't see that the only thing this clown will maintain is his pockets and license to b.s. everyone and to not know how to spell marital fidelity.  Wake up and smell the gefilte fish.  The guy is a b.s. artist.  I'm shocked how JTF Kahanists cannot see this.  It is a SHONDA.  Chaim: please spell it out.  You're the only one who can bring out the smelling salts.  Am I the only one who's sane here?  This guy is a publicity seeking degenerate dirtbag!!  If you don't see it, give back your JTF credentials.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You JTFers still don't get it.  I'm surprised that astute Kahanists like you can't see that the only thing this clown will maintain is his pockets and license to b.s. everyone and to not know how to spell marital fidelity.  Wake up and smell the gefilte fish.  The guy is a b.s. artist.  I'm shocked how JTF Kahanists cannot see this.  It is a SHONDA.  Chaim: please spell it out.  You're the only one who can bring out the smelling salts.  Am I the only one who's sane here?  This guy is a publicity seeking degenerate dirtbag!!  If you don't see it, give back your JTF credentials.
Relax dude. Maybe she just isn't familiar with him. I am sure Chaim will step in and clarify it once and for all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Your attitude is objectionable... JTF does not enforce that everyone has to think and say the exact same thing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on people and things. This is not an echo chamber where everyone imitates and parrots what Chaim says.

I respect Chaim and his opinion but I also listen to others too. I am not a 'fanboy' of anything. I am a thinking adult who learns and grows, but am not ordered to believe one thing or another.

I still have yet to see something which confirms your statement. His divorce doesn't prove a lot... Divorces are dirty (I know from experience) and often the wife will exaggerate in order to get more money in the divorce. My father (OBM) was married three times and he was a righteous and conservative Jew.

I would like to hear what Chaim says about this, and I will make my own decision...

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Your attitude is objectionable... JTF does not enforce that everyone has to think and say the exact same thing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on people and things. This is not an echo chamber where everyone imitates and parrots what Chaim says.

I respect Chaim and his opinion but I also listen to others too. I am not a 'fanboy' of anything. I am a thinking adult who learns and grows, but am not ordered to believe one thing or another.

I still have yet to see something which confirms your statement. His divorce doesn't prove a lot... Divorces are dirty (I know from experience) and often the wife will exaggerate in order to get more money in the divorce. My father (OBM) was married three times and he was a righteous and conservative Jew.

I would like to hear what Chaim says about this, and I will make my own decision...
I agree.  There is room for a diversity of opinion on the JTF forum.  But NOT about Curtis Sliwa!!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I agree.  There is room for a diversity of opinion on the JTF forum.  But NOT about Curtis Sliwa!!!!

I am willing to hear what is wrong with him... I have been wrong about people before...

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
I am willing to hear what is wrong with him... I have been wrong about people before...
He faked his own kidnapping.  He wrote up false police claims that he was beaten up by NY Transit Police and several police were disciplined about this lie.  He harassed the Gottis so much from his 50,000 Watt transmitter daily that he provoked them to shoot him.  He gives the same b.s. speech to everyone, the Armenians, Zionist Jews, Kurds, Palestinians, etc. but he just changes the subject word and leaves the rest of the same, disingenuous speech the same.  He believes NOTHING he ever says.  He offers none of his Guardian Angels any health coverage if they are injured while patrolling.  He patrols only when the TV cameras are there
but when the cameras leave, he leaves leaving his lackeys to risk their lives while he is sleeping tight in his million dollar condo.  He makes multimillion dollars from speeches about the Guardian Angels but charges the Angels for uniforms and gives them no money for carfare.  He not only cheated on all the wives he had but this time he extorted hundreds of thousands of dollars from wife#3 and bought a life insurance policy with it for wife#4.  He's a buffoon who dresses up in a king's outfit from Burger King and walks into Andrew Cuomo headquarters calling him King Cuomo.  Besides all this, he's a great guy.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
He faked his own kidnapping.  He wrote up false police claims that he was beaten up by NY Transit Police and several police were disciplined about this lie.  He harassed the Gottis so much from his 50,000 Watt transmitter daily that he provoked them to shoot him.  He gives the same b.s. speech to everyone, the Armenians, Zionist Jews, Kurds, Palestinians, etc. but he just changes the subject word and leaves the rest of the same, disingenuous speech the same.  He believes NOTHING he ever says.  He offers none of his Guardian Angels any health coverage if they are injured while patrolling.  He patrols only when the TV cameras are there
but when the cameras leave, he leaves leaving his lackeys to risk their lives while he is sleeping tight in his million dollar condo.  He makes multimillion dollars from speeches about the Guardian Angels but charges the Angels for uniforms and gives them no money for carfare.  He not only cheated on all the wives he had but this time he extorted hundreds of thousands of dollars from wife#3 and bought a life insurance policy with it for wife#4.  He's a buffoon who dresses up in a king's outfit from Burger King and walks into Andrew Cuomo headquarters calling him King Cuomo.  Besides all this, he's a great guy.

The Guardian Angels is a non-profit international volunteer organization.
They volunteer to patrol the streets so why should they have health coverage for doing it.
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
The Guardian Angels is a non-profit international volunteer organization.
They volunteer to patrol the streets so why should they have health coverage for doing it.
Because lazy Curtis makes millions of dollars off of them and he risks nothing because he only patrols when the TV cameras are rolling and when the cameras disappear, so does Curtis leaving his untrained sycophants with no police backup to get injured or killed and they have no coverage since they are ghetto flunkies while WABC and his new radio station give him and his concubine the best health coverage imaginable.  I'm not saying another word about Coitus Sleezwa.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Because lazy Curtis makes millions of dollars off of them and he risks nothing because he only patrols when the TV cameras are rolling and when the cameras disappear, so does Curtis leaving his untrained sycophants with no police backup to get injured or killed and they have no coverage since they are ghetto flunkies while WABC and his new radio station give him and his concubine the best health coverage imaginable.  I'm not saying another word about Coitus Sleezwa.
Question:  But do you deny his constant and highly public support of Jews and Israel?  This support of his carries a lot of weight with me, even to the extent of overlooking some of his other ill-advised actions (like his hoax about being kidnapped -- which he admitted to publicly by stating that he wanted to bring attention to his cause).  By the way, the Guardian Angels were welcomed by many communities when walking the streets at night could be very dangerous.

Curtis is raising his children as Jews:

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/04/15/curtis-sliwa-reveals-secret-family-will-raise-kids-jewish-video/ 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 06:10:38 PM by IsraelForever »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I see that there is already a question about this subject on the upcoming "Ask JTF". So I will respond in detail on the program itself.

I will explain why Curtis Sliwa yimach shmo vezichro is a slimy Jew-hater.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
בס''ד

I see that there is already a question about this subject on the upcoming "Ask JTF". So I will respond in detail on the program itself.

On the program, I will explain why Curtis Sliwa yimach shmo vezichro is a slimy Jew-hater.

Curtis is raising his children as Jews:

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/04/15/curtis-sliwa-reveals-secret-family-will-raise-kids-jewish-video/