Author Topic: Degenerate Dirtbag Rent-A-Schmuck Curtis Sleezwa makes believe he's pro-Israel  (Read 8657 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

Curtis is raising his children as Jews:

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/04/15/curtis-sliwa-reveals-secret-family-will-raise-kids-jewish-video/

בס''ד

Wow! He has two illegitimate children with a self-hating, left-wing, Obama-supporting "Jewish" political prostitute and he then moves in with her and agrees to raise the kids "Jewish".

I put "Jewish" in quotes for Melinda Katz because her father was a self-hating Jew who intermarried. Her mother was not Jewish.

Now Katz is running for Queens Borough President in this September's Democrat primary with the help of Sliwa.

This impresses you?

I haven't even scratched the surface when speaking about this Jew-hating scum. I will go into detail when answering the question on the next program.

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/04/15/curtis-sliwa-reveals-secret-family-will-raise-kids-jewish-video/
He says he is going to "use his beret as a yarmulke".  He could raise his bastards as Orthodox rabbis and he still would be a rent-a-schmuck.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 07:12:28 PM by Hoosier Kahanist »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Question:  But do you deny his constant and highly public support of Jews and Israel?  This support of his carries a lot of weight with me, even to the extent of overlooking some of his other ill-advised actions (like his hoax about being kidnapped -- which he admitted to publicly by stating that he wanted to bring attention to his cause).  By the way, the Guardian Angels were welcomed by many communities when walking the streets at night could be very dangerous.

My final point is that Sliwa does not believe a word of what he says.  EVER.  He disingenuously sucks up to anybody to get ratings for his disgusting radio programs.  He would suck up to Hitler if he landed in 1938 Germany.  He is a white Al Sharpton.

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Do you have to argue with everything Chaim says?
Chaim is not HaShem.  Anyone is free to disagree with anyone on this forum provided that they are well informed.  In this case, Mother plane is not.  But is not blasphemy.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
You JTFers still don't get it.  I'm surprised that astute Kahanists like you can't see that the only thing this clown will maintain is his pockets and license to b.s. everyone and to not know how to spell marital fidelity.  Wake up and smell the gefilte fish.  The guy is a b.s. artist.  I'm shocked how JTF Kahanists cannot see this.  It is a SHONDA.  Chaim: please spell it out.  You're the only one who can bring out the smelling salts.  Am I the only one who's sane here?  This guy is a publicity seeking degenerate dirtbag!!  If you don't see it, give back your JTF credentials.

Calm down, you're getting your panties in a knot

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim is not HaShem.  Anyone is free to disagree with anyone on this forum provided that they are well informed.  In this case, Mother plane is not.  But is not blasphemy.

Hoosier, you seem like a provocateur.  If someone says "A," you say "B."  If they then say "B," you criticize them for not saying "A." So what gives?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whoa Whoa, who the hell are you?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
בס''ד

Wow! He has two illegitimate children with a self-hating, left-wing, Obama-supporting "Jewish" political prostitute and he then moves in with her and agrees to raise the kids "Jewish".

I put "Jewish" in quotes for Melinda Katz because her father was a self-hating Jew who intermarried. Her mother was not Jewish.

Now Katz is running for Queens Borough President in this September's Democrat primary with the help of Sliwa.

This impresses you?

I haven't even scratched the surface when speaking about this Jew-hating scum. I will go into detail when answering the question on the next program.

I've only heard Curtis praise Jews and praise Israel -- not for years, but for decades already.  And, yes, that has impressed me very much.  I know nothing about Melinda Katz.  If her mother wasn't Jewish and if she didn't convert, then she's not Jewish.  That's true.  I didn't know this.  If Curtis is only pretending and faking his love of Israel and his support of our people and our causes, then I have to say that he's doing a mighty fine job of it.  I'll now wait to hear what further points you want to address regarding Curtis's support of Jews and Israel.  If he's fooling me, then I'd love to see how he's been doing it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I was backing you up dude. Back off.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was backing you up dude. Back off.
He has to be our number one friend...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You mean Ralph, Homo, Jr., or Rosenfag?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I want to add this:  I've always stuck up for Curtis.  Because Curtis has always stuck up for our people and for Israel.  I'm very loyal that way.  You even heard, in that video posted here, that Rabbi call him a Righteous Gentile, which I have always thought him to be (notwithstanding his other personal mishegahses). 

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm going to say Rosenberg, because he can't quite get over the rift between him and Chaim.

• Silver Star JTF Member
I want to add this:  I've always stuck up for Curtis.  Because Curtis has always stuck up for our people and for Israel.  I'm very loyal that way.  You even heard, in that video posted here, that Rabbi call him a Righteous Gentile, which I have always thought him to be (notwithstanding his other personal mishegahses).
Not everyone agrees on everything! ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

It seems like he is absolutely a trouble maker and a former JTFer.  It's interesting.  If these people hate JTF so much, why do they keep coming back?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

He's not doing anything wrong by having non-marital relations with his fellow Gentile. The Noahide Laws don't prohibit it. Melinda's father is the one that did something wrong by marrying out. But she is a Gentile product of intermarriage that wasn't her fault. But if she's going to pretend she's Jewish, you can say that part is a problem just like the black Hebros claim to be Jewish when they're not.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Not everyone agrees on everything! ;D
Of course we don't.  But there are certain things that we all DO agree upon, such as the security and territory of אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל.  We can certainly disagree about Curtis. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer

He's not doing anything wrong by having non-marital relations with his fellow Gentile. The Noahide Laws don't prohibit it. Melinda's father is the one that did something wrong by marrying out. But she is a Gentile product of intermarriage that wasn't her fault. But if she's going to pretend she's Jewish, you can say that part is a problem just like the black Hebros claim to be Jewish when they're not.
As I said, I didn't know that Melinda didn't have a Jewish mother and didn't convert.  So, yes: Curtis and Melinda should convert to Judaism.  Having thought that she was Jewish, it does put a different light on this aspect of the discussion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

You know as well as I do that the 7NL prohibit fornication for all persons, not just Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You know as well as I do that the 7NL prohibit fornication for all persons, not just Jews.

Do you have a source for this?

From what I understand Noachides must not have 'illicit relations' which refer to 10 specific relations which are prohibited...

http://www.noahidenations.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=226:do-not-have-illicit-relations&catid=44:noahide-laws&Itemid=281
Forbidden Sexual Relations encompass the following:

against (a man) having union with his mother;
against (a man) having union with his sister;
against (a man) having union with the wife of his father;
against (a man) having union with another man's wife;
against (a man) copulating with a beast;
against a woman copulating with a beast;
against (a man) lying carnally with a male;
against (a man) lying carnally with his father;
against (a man) lying carnally with his father's brother; and
against engaging in erotic conduct that may lead to a prohibited union.

http://www.jewishanswers.org/ask-the-rabbi-category/from-idolatry-to-conversion/?p=1806

I do not know the answer and would like to see a reference to this prohibition for Noachides.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
What are the three major descriptors of Avodah Zara again?

Idolatry
Sexual transgressions/immorality

and whats the third?
Conversion?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What are the three major descriptors of Avodah Zara again?

Idolatry
Sexual transgressions/immorality

and whats the third?
Conversion?

No, Avodah Zarah means 'Strange Service' often referred to as 'Strange Worship' or more directly Idol Worship.

I think you refer the the Three Cardinal Sins...

1) Murder
2) Sexual Transgression
3) Idol Worship.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.aish.com/atr/Big_3_Cardinal_Sins.html

Big 3 Cardinal Sins

I am intrigued by which of the "Big 3 mitzvahs" a Jew is expected to give his life for rather than transgress. What exactly are they, and where do they come from?

The Aish Rabbi Replies:

This is a serious subject with lots of material written on it. We can't possibly learn all the details, but let's try to get a general idea.

Maimonides writes that if a person were to say to a Jew "Violate one of the commandments or I will kill you," the Jew should violate the commandment and not be killed, since that the Torah says "You shall observe My decrees and My laws, so that you shall live by them." The inference from the words "live by them" is that you shall not "die by them!" This however does not apply to three mitzvahs: 1) murder 2) forbidden sexual relations and 3) worship of other gods. (Maimonides - Foundations of the Torah 5:2)

MURDER

Imagine the case: Mike says to Dave: "Either you kill that person, or I will kill you." The law is that Dave must allow himself to be killed rather than kill the other person. The reason is logical, in the language of the Talmud: "What makes you think your blood is redder than his? Perhaps his blood is redder!" Or in other words, "How can you judge between your life and his? Perhaps he is worthier than you!" Since it is impossible to know who is the "better Jew," one has to let the circumstances play out without killing the other person. (Yoma 82b)

This logic applies even if Mike were to say to the inhabitants of a Jewish town, "Give me one Jew to kill, or if you don't, I will kill all of you." Since it is impossible to decide whose blood is the "least red," the town must not give anyone to Butch to be killed, and they must all allow themselves to be killed. (Maimonides - Yesodei HaTorah 5:5)

FORBIDDEN SEXUAL RELATIONS

The reason why someone must allow himself to be killed rather than be involved in forbidden sexual relations, is because the Torah compares rape to murder. (Deuteronomy 22:26, Talmud - Yoma 82a)

IDOL WORSHIP

The reason why one must allow himself to be killed rather than worship other gods comes from a verse in the Shema: "You shall love your God with all your heart, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, and with all your possessions" (Deuteronomy 6:5). In other words, you should love God so much that you're willing to give up your life to serve him (Talmud - Yoma 82a).

The reason why loving God with all your soul specifically applies to the worship of other gods is because the belief that "God is One," the Creator and Controller of everything, is the basis for all of Judaism. The worship of other gods is a denial of this basic tenant.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://steinsaltz.org/learning.php?pg=Daf_Yomi&articleId=2046

The prohibition against Avodah Zarah - idol worship - is the most severe prohibition in the Torah. It includes the belief and worship of all deities whether on their own or in concert with God, whether they are perceived as spiritual, natural forces or animals. Any worship of these deities, whether worshiping the concept, the thing itself or a representative object, is forbidden as Avodah Zarah. This prohibition appears in the Ten Commandments and is repeated throughout the Torah and the books of the prophets. In explanation of the severity of this act it must be understood that idol worship is the antithesis of the most basic Jewish concept, that is, the belief in a single, unique God who rules over all things. The Rabbinic statement that expresses this idea states "Whoever accepts Avodah Zarah denies the entire Torah."

Due to the severity of this prohibition, we find that the Torah commands us not only to refrain from idol worship, but also to destroy it and to stay away from it and from its adherents in a variety of different ways. Thus we are forbidden from following the ways of idol worshipers or attempting to appear like them (see, for example, Vayikra 18:3). The Sages added further limitations whose purpose is to discourage interaction with Avodah Zarah and its followers.

Masechet Avodah Zarah is found in Seder Nezikin as one of the tractates that follows Masechet Sanhedrin, and it expands on the ideas that are found there. While Masechet Sanhedrin focuses on the criminal aspects of Avodah Zarah, the punishments for its worship, and so on, Masechet Avodah Zarah deals with what is permissible and what is forbidden, under what circumstances, etc.

Another interesting aspect of Avodah Zarah that is discussed in Masechet Sanhedrin is the fact that Avodah Zarah is forbidden not only to Jews but to all people of the world, as it is one of the Seven Noachide laws. This impacts on Jews, as well, since they are commanded to destroy the idol worship in the land of Israel and, theoretically, throughout the world. Even if is not within the power of the Jewish people to accomplish this, nevertheless Jews are not allow to support those who want to worship idols or assist them in doing so.

As noted, the focus of Masechet Avodah Zarah is on the need to remove oneself from idol worship and things connected with it. It is forbidden to derive benefit from the idols themselves, as well as their ornaments and donations made to them, and the Sages even decreed a severe level of ritual defilement for coming in contact with them. Similarly, participating in pagan holidays and festivals is forbidden. Much of Masechet Avodah Zarah works at defining the boundaries of what would be forbidden, whether indirect benefit from Avodah Zarah or passive participation in religious ceremonies would be permitted.