Author Topic: So im not jewish at all. Actually im a White Nationalist.  (Read 6261 times)

Offline HEAVYMETALMATT

• New JTFer
I saw one of jtf's vids about obama being a muslim and thought id check it out. I dont nesacerily hate jews, although i strongly dislike zionist of any sort. My question is, is this another AIPAC worshiping, leftist loving site or is this a legit site for to address and discuss true problems with the way things are today?I know that seems like a dumb question, but im serious. If I make a post that isnt...in sync, with the jewish train of thought, am I gonna be banned?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: So im not jewish at all. Actually im a White Nationalist.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 10:58:15 AM »
I saw one of jtf's vids about obama being a muslim and thought id check it out. I dont nesacerily hate jews, although i strongly dislike zionist of any sort. My question is, is this another AIPAC worshiping, leftist loving site or is this a legit site for to address and discuss true problems with the way things are today?I know that seems like a dumb question, but im serious. If I make a post that isnt...in sync, with the jewish train of thought, am I gonna be banned?

If you hate zionists of any sort, then you hate Jews..

In fact, you will also hate us because we are real super zionists.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
You don't even need to make another post that isn't in sync with us to get banned.  You're going to get banned because you said you strongly dislike Zionists. 

That's like me going to StørmFrønt and saying "look guys are you going to be serious and discuss serious issues with me or are you going to ban me just because I strongly dislike all White Nationalists?"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 11:09:02 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 12:04:11 PM »
He's banned now. Where are all these nazi, anti-zionist antisemites coming from?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:15:47 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
Looks like in this case it was through YouTube.  It's sort of a good sign though because it means that more people are being exposed to JTF's videos although unfortunately some of them are Neo-Nazis.

Thanks for banning him by the way.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 12:12:15 PM »
You see the nazis are jealous  of schvartzas because all there sisters mothers and girlfriends love the blackman.Another thing all the nazis girls love the blackman and he has rejected many of these nazi girls
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:22:06 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 12:16:07 PM »
At least he didn't come in here flaming everyone...

I keep seeing "White Nationalist". I know there's a nazi "StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community" and that is was a splinter political group in England who also went by the name of "Aryan Unity". But what on earth is this group??
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 12:19:57 PM »
Better keep on  your toes as we are getting more popular, this kinda thing will happen you going to get all sorts of characters.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 12:21:33 PM »
At least he didn't come in here flaming everyone...

I keep seeing "White Nationalist". I know there's a nazi "StørmFrønt White Nationalist Community" and that is was a splinter political group in England who also went by the name of "Aryan Unity". But what on earth is this group??
a bunch of nutty nazis who are jealous that attractive white women don'nt like them.Most are pedophiles
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »
You see the nazis are jealous  of schvartzas because all there sisters mothers and girlfriends love the blackman.Another thing all the nazis girls love the blackman and he has rejected many of these nazi girls

OK FOTL, I mean mord.   ;)

You're right though.  Most of these guys are unattractive losers who are mad at the fact that they can't get any white women because the "black man is seducing her and trying to steal her from him."

Cohen, what about anti-Zionists, will you treat him as a brother and a family.  I met one recently who insulted and disrespected me more than any White Nationalist or Muslim has in my entire life.  The conversations I had with multiple White Nationalists were more pleasant than with this kike scum.  It's easy to say that you'll treat all as a brother until you meet some of the scum who's out there.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 12:38:50 PM »
like Noam Chomsky... he's just evil.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »
You see the nazis are jealous  of schvartzas because all there sisters mothers and girlfriends love the blackman.Another thing all the nazis girls love the blackman and he has rejected many of these nazi girls

OK FOTL, I mean mord.   ;)

You're right though.  Most of these guys are unattractive losers who are mad at the fact that they can't get any white women because the "black man is seducing her and trying to steal her from him."

Cohen, what about anti-Zionists, will you treat him as a brother and a family.  I met one recently who insulted and disrespected me more than any White Nationalist or Muslim has in my entire life.  The conversations I had with multiple White Nationalists were more pleasant than with this kike scum.  It's easy to say that you'll treat all as a brother until you meet some of the scum who's out there.
:laugh: :laugh: i wish i could write like him

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 01:10:22 PM »
Why are these F'ing nazis on this forum, note to all nazis, we hate your guts, you will go to hell!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 01:49:07 PM »
Why are these F'ing nazis on this forum, note to all nazis, we hate your guts, you will go to hell!

I think they are closer to wannabe-nazis. A real nazi wouldn't want anything to do with a Jew zionist or not. Even StørmFrønt members have made it clear that at the very least we would be 2nd class citizens in America if they had their way, and at the most they would exterminate us or force us out of America. None of us should negotiate with neo nazis. It's one thing to be proud of being white, another to talk about killing the Jews and treating us like 2nd class citizens.

newman

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 02:39:18 PM »
This could be a new nazi-hippie sub-culture that want to hang around with the occasional Jew just to be different. :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
Looks like in this case it was through YouTube.  It's sort of a good sign though because it means that more people are being exposed to JTF's videos although unfortunately some of them are Neo-Nazis.

you know, we can suggest to Chaim to a show against so called white nationalists and nazis and supremecists that we hate them just as much as muslim nazis and evil third world people. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2007, 02:54:13 PM »
The enemies of our enemies are not our friends. I dislike "fake" Zionists because they aren't real Zionists at all, if they were truely Zionists, then they wouldn't be doing what they are. Although I dislike "fake" Zionists, I will always treat another Jew as a brother and family. Dislike and hate is a different thing. Hopefully these "fake" Zionists will see the truth one day and realize what they are doing, that includes AIPAC and the democrat/liberal Jews.

nice...i'm in agreement.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2007, 04:50:33 PM »

you know, we can suggest to Chaim to a show against so called white nationalists and nazis and supremecists that we hate them just as much as muslim nazis and evil third world people. 
HE COULD ALSO POINT OUT HOW DAVID DUKE WAS A KNOWN COKE ADDICT RIPPED THEM OFF ANOTHER WAS A GAY PEDOPHILE OH SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE ONES THEY ADMIRE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
He's banned now. Where are all these nazi, anti-zionist antisemites coming from?

Maybe we shouldn't have banned him right away.  I think that there was a chance that we could have converted him over to our side.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

Maybe we shouldn't have banned him right away.  I think that there was a chance that we could have converted him over to our side.

Good point. If he was conned into thinking zionism was a world take-over plot or something just as stupid we might have been able to clear the air. Maybe we should have some sort of permanent "read this" page for visitors explaining what zionism and true Judaism is all about.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2007, 04:58:15 PM »

I disagree...Nazi = bad = very bad = really really bad... You can't convert areligious people...but peopel who seek the truth through one Gd, there is a possiblity.

newman

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »

I disagree...Nazi = bad = very bad = really really bad... You can't convert areligious people...but peopel who seek the truth through one Gd, there is a possiblity.

Nonetheless, there is a reason these people seek out "Jewish Task Force". I have a suspicion that some members of these 'supremacist' groups are not comfortable with Jew-hating but think they have nowhere else to go. If we had a (small) page explaining the proper definitions of zionism and our movement for guests and surfers, we may snag a few converts. It's worth a shot. If they continue with Jewish conspiracy madness after they join, we can allways ban them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2007, 05:10:26 PM »

Nonetheless, there is a reason these people seek out "Jewish Task Force". I have a suspicion that some members of these 'supremacist' groups are not comfortable with Jew-hating but think they have nowhere else to go. If we had a (small) page explaining the proper definitions of zionism and our movement for guests and surfers, we may snag a few converts. It's worth a shot. If they continue with Jewish conspiracy madness after they join, we can allways ban them.

Wishful thinking...I think these supremecists see the message Chaim and our members make on the forum that come off to be anti black anti muslim anti immigrant and think, "oh cool, they're on our side"

But we aren't really anti-black... we are anti-black culture.  We are anti-Muslim...but mostly, anti-Islam, anti-Koran.  And we aren't anti-Immigrant. We are anti-evil third world immigrants.

We are a righteous organization that tries to shine the light everywhere.  The nazi movements and racial supremecist movements are evil evil evil. They will kill a righteous black man and an evil black man...No no no no..we don't want these evil creatures here....we dont' need friends like them.. We need smart, religious, educated, righteous people on this forum of all races and creeds and religions...if we are goign to be legitimite, that's who we need to attract..not low lifes.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »
Are the majority of White Nationalists and neo-nazis young?

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2007, 05:16:44 PM »
I agree danny, but there might be a small percentage of these supremacist forum members who are salvageable. We won't convert the hard core, but I still suspect there are some young hangers-on who are simply frustrated by the PC culture and didn't know there was an alternative like JTF. Look at the millions of christians who used to think the Jews were evil and cursed etc who are now christian zionist or noachide or even Jewish converts.