Author Topic: Israel Bows to PA and EU Threat, Stops Building in ‘East’ Jerusalem  (Read 442 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
I could only wish Chaim was PM of Israel and not this coward Netanyahu.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel-bows-to-pa-and-eu-threat-stops-building-in-east-jerusalem/2013/06/10/
Israel Bows to PA and EU Threat, Stops Building in ‘East’ Jerusalem
Threats work again on Bibi. Israel has not started to build one single home in “East” Jerusalem for Jews this year after a joint Palestinian Authority-EU threat to sue Israel in international court.
Tzvi Ben-Gedalyahu
June 10th, 2013

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

Chaim would really be the greatest and most effective Prime Minister ever!   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

If everyone stopped listening to rats from these nut houses, the world would be a better place.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member

If everyone stopped listening to rats from these nut houses, the world would be a better place.
Amin!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Amin!

I didn't really think that's how it was spelt; i got it from an unreliable source.

Idi Amin
Former President for Life
Idi Amin Dada was the third President of Uganda, from 1971 to 1979. Amin joined the British colonial regiment, the King's African Rifles in 1946, serving in Somalia and Kenya. Wikipedia
Born: Koboko, Uganda
Died: August 16, 2003, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Presidential term: 1971 – 1979
Movies: General Idi Amin Dada: A Self Portrait
Children: Taban Amin, Jaffar Amin, Faisal Wangita, Ali Amin, More
Spouse: Sarah Amin (m. 1975–2003), More
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge