Author Topic: UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises  (Read 7785 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2013, 08:25:32 PM »
Talking about the 'Ananei HaKavod' (Clouds of Glory) they are related to this weeks Torah reading...

http://rabbibuchwald.njop.org/2009/06/29/chukat-balak-5769-2009/

The Midrash builds an elaborate narrative, connecting the previous Torah portion concerning the death of Aaron with the attack of the Canaanites. The final verse of the previous chapter (Numbers 20:29) tells us that all the people of Israel saw that Aaron had passed away and wept for Aaron for 30 days. The rabbis suggest that the extensive mourning of the people for Aaron was not only because he was very much beloved, but because the “Ananei Hakavod,” the Clouds of Glory, departed from Israel after Aaron’s death, just as the well departed from Israel after Miriam’s death. Without the clouds, the people felt vulnerable and unprotected, and they cried in fear.

The opening verse of Numbers 21 states that the Canaanite king of Arad heard that Israel had come through the route of Atarim. Since the Torah states that the king of Arad “heard” rather than “saw,” the rabbis of the Midrash suggest that the Canaanite king concluded that this was a good time to attack because he had heard that Aaron had died and that the Clouds of Glory no longer protected Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Oriental Monkey Ban Ki Moon making ape noises
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »

Veteran JTFers know that from Chaim.

Yup.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2013, 10:10:14 PM »
You have not read that I have no problem with Oriental men and women and work with them daily. I do have problems with Asians who are working to destroy the Jewish state. And the reason I am involved in JTF is to work toward preserving the Jewish state.

It is OK for others to make disgusting racist posts on purpose. But ACK starts in with this act ( I don't believe for a moment he was really offended ). It is offensive when members use the K word here, and call blacks all kinds of names, and I call a swine Korean an 'ape' and 'monkey' I am the bad guy....

What is the purpose of posting here? I have contributed every day to discussions on Judaism, discussions on Israel and the government, on countries which are antisemitic and on other topics. I am not a RACIST and never have been. That is EXACTLY the point. And ACK here is playing a stupid game.

Whoa! It's a good thing I wasn't paying attention.
Good thing I resolved this with m BEFORE reading this.
I'm not acting. I already explained my disabilities in the past, about how I'm misunderstood on a daily basis.

Anyone interested, please search 'autism spectrum disorder '

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/voice/pages/communication-problems-in-children-with-autism-spectrum-disorder.aspx
http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/Autism.htm
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2013, 10:21:34 PM »

Whoa! It's a good thing I wasn't paying attention.
Good thing I resolved this with m BEFORE reading this.
I'm not acting. I already explained my disabilities in the past, about how I'm misunderstood on a daily basis.

Anyone interested, please search 'autism spectrum disorder '

http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/voice/pages/communication-problems-in-children-with-autism-spectrum-disorder.aspx
http://www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/Autism.htm
Buddy, Muman was upset at this point. When you're angry things go to far sometimes... :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2013, 10:23:30 PM »
Not to sound like a FAG, but I love ya ack!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2013, 10:53:27 PM »
Not to sound like a FAG, but I love ya ack!

:guitar: :love:

It's not gay to love a man   :laugh: :doctor: :teach:
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2013, 10:57:35 PM »
Funny! :thumbsdown:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2013, 10:59:46 PM »
Yes, ACK and I have talked in PM and I am no longer upset about this.

I apologize for saying some of those  things about you ACK... I don't believe you did anything on purpose now that we have talked about it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2013, 10:29:34 AM »
Yes, we're better now.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:25:43 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »
It does. In Hebrew it literally means "my monkey cloud." But he isn't my monkey so I would call him Kof Annan.

I wonder whose monkey he is? lol

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2013, 07:12:07 PM »
Talking about the 'Ananei HaKavod' (Clouds of Glory) they are related to this weeks Torah reading...

Isn't it disrespectful comparing "Ananei HaKavod" with Kof Annan?

The only think in common is the word cloud. There is a big difference between glory and monkey, especially since the Clouds of Glory are holy. Kof Annan is just a Hamitic piece of garbage. His name is obviously insulting to real monkeys.

BTW, there is a coffee shop in the Golan Heights called Cafe Anan. It is atop a lookout where you can see a view and there are signs saying how many kilometers to certain cities.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »

Isn't it disrespectful comparing "Ananei HaKavod" with Kof Annan?

The only think in common is the word cloud. There is a big difference between glory and monkey, especially since the Clouds of Glory are holy. Kof Annan is just a Hamitic piece of garbage. His name is obviously insulting to real monkeys.

BTW, there is a coffee shop in the Golan Heights called Cafe Anan. It is atop a lookout where you can see a view and there are signs saying how many kilometers to certain cities.

I was not comparing Kofi Anan (leHavdil) to the Clouds of glory. I was just pointing out the word 'Ananie' is the word for Clouds...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
“Coffee Annan” Coffee House

Near the IDF’s bunker, at the top of Bental Mount, resides the highest coffeehouse in Israel, at around 1,165 meter above sea level, “Coffee Annan”. The coffeehouse offers a breathtaking view, quality coffee and a relaxed atmosphere where you can stare a cloud straight in the eye. The all-dairy kitchen offers freshly baked goods, luxurious breakfasts, a variety of sandwiches, rich salads and a comprehensive soup bar during the winter months.

You can enjoy an event of up to 100 people in “Coffee Annan”, for all kinds of parties and gatherings. The coffeehouse is open every day between the hours 9.00-17.00. Hotel guests enjoy a 10% discount with hotel room key. For information and table bookings, call: 04-6820664.

Under these circumstances, a wonderful chance to visit the charming “Yaffe Bakaffe” Shop, residing on Mount Bental as well. In the shop you can find Drorit Kaufman’s designer’s fleece clothes; Drorit’s designs can also be provided through the Kibutz’s sewing workshop, at: 050-5719987. “Yaffe Bakaffe” shop is open every day between the hours 10.00-17.00.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2013, 07:16:19 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2013, 07:17:23 PM »
LOL! I just realized there is a guy with a UN shirt in the picture. I wonder if people pointed out to him that the name could be making fun of the animal that used to head the UN.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
I thought Chaim said kof is krap?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2013, 04:44:39 AM »
I thought Chaim said kof is krap?
"Kof" is monkey. I think you mean "kaka" or "kaki" (as in Pipi Kaka Yoyo), which is the Hebrew equivalent to poo in English.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #92 on: June 22, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
"Kof" is monkey. I think you mean "kaka" or "kaki" (as in Pipi Kaka Yoyo), which is the Hebrew equivalent to poo in English.

That's right monkey.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774