Author Topic: UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises  (Read 7786 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Oriental Monkey Ban Ki Moon making ape noises
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2013, 08:14:52 PM »
I also say Oriental and I don't mean it to be racist. If you call them Asian, you have to add the word East prior to Asian. Or you could say Oriental Asians. In that case Oriental can be interpreted to mean the Far East of the whole World or the Far East of the continent of Asia. Oriental simply means Eastern. Even they admit that China and the neighborhing countries are in East Asia. But to hijack the whole continent of Asia for their race name is ethnocentrism and ignores Southwest Asia, Asia Minor, Central Asia, and South Asia.

Only East Asians, Southeast Asians, and Northern Asians (Siberia) are Asians that are part of their race. Pacific islanders and the natives of the New World also belong to their race.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:56:17 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2013, 11:51:10 PM »
בס''ד

The headline in this thread is offensive. In fact, the thread as a whole does not make JTF look good. We have repeatedly requested that members not post things that will hurt our movement.

Why offend Asian Americans? Unlike the vast majority of blacks and Arabs, Asian Americans work hard, do well in school, do not demand or need special treatment, do not bother or attack other ethnic groups and have decent clean neighborhoods. Asian Americans saved many neighborhoods in Queens that were being destroyed by primitive savages.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »
I just saw this thread and am a bit late in my response. I am sorry that this has caused people to  be offended. But why are people saying "Mike", since when do people post first names in a forum that uses screenames? If people want their names to be used, they would use them. If they use a screenname- why are people responding to someone on a first name basis?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2013, 12:16:50 AM »
בס''ד

The headline in this thread is offensive. In fact, the thread as a whole does not make JTF look good. We have repeatedly requested that members not post things that will hurt our movement.

Why offend Asian Americans? Unlike the vast majority of blacks and Arabs, Asian Americans work hard, do well in school, do not demand or need special treatment, do not bother or attack other ethnic groups and have decent clean neighborhoods. Asian Americans saved many neighborhoods in Queens that were being destroyed by primitive savages.
Chaim, I think the post may have been out of irritation, and IT may not of been meant to be an insult. But I do think it should be a two way street here on the forum about races. We don't have to call out individual races, but we definitely should call out low rent losers. Imo.

I don't think everyone should jump on Muman...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2013, 12:24:21 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim,

The accusation that this post was meant as an insult to all Asians is LUDICHRIS...

Compared to some of the offensive titles which are posted here this is nothing. It is OK to call people the K word yet calling a Jew hater like Ban Ki Moon a monkey is offensive? PLEASE CHAIM!

You know that this is a false claim. I had no intention of offending anyone except those who support the idiotic plan of the UN WHICH IS LEAD BY A KOREAN BAN KI MOON!

It seems you take it that I was intentionally posting this as an offense against the whole Asian people. That is completely and patently false.

ACK has upset me a little and I hope that we can resolve it.

Sometimes it is fascinating what slander is taken as fact here. I am beginning to see that things at JTF are not what they seem...

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:53:45 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2013, 12:28:28 AM »
You have not read that I have no problem with Oriental men and women and work with them daily. I do have problems with Asians who are working to destroy the Jewish state. And the reason I am involved in JTF is to work toward preserving the Jewish state.

It is OK for others to make disgusting racist posts on purpose. But ACK starts in with this act ( I don't believe for a moment he was really offended ). It is offensive when members use the K word here, and call blacks all kinds of names, and I call a swine Korean an 'ape' and 'monkey' I am the bad guy....

What is the purpose of posting here? I have contributed every day to discussions on Judaism, discussions on Israel and the government, on countries which are antisemitic and on other topics. I am not a RACIST and never have been. That is EXACTLY the point. And ACK here is playing a stupid game.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2013, 12:37:11 AM »
You have not read that I have no problem with Oriental men and women and work with them daily. I do have problems with Asians who are working to destroy the Jewish state. And the reason I am involved in JTF is to work toward preserving the Jewish state.

It is OK for others to make disgusting racist posts on purpose. But ACK starts in with this act ( I don't believe for a moment he was really offended ). It is offensive when members use the K word here, and call blacks all kinds of names, and I call a swine Korean an 'ape' and 'monkey' I am the bad guy....

What is the purpose of posting here? I have contributed every day to discussions on Judaism, discussions on Israel and the government, on countries which are antisemitic and on other topics. I am not a RACIST and never have been. That is EXACTLY the point. And ACK here is playing a stupid game.
Muman, this is a big misunderstanding, lets just take a time out...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2013, 12:41:07 AM »
The good guy in me will re-name this thread.... But I hope to hear someone understand the truth here...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2013, 12:48:32 AM »
It is offensive when members use the K word here, and call blacks all kinds of names, and I call a swine Korean an 'ape' and 'monkey' I am the bad guy....

I...have to say, I agree with this. Some people call Jews the K word in the forum sometimes. Others call black people names all the time.
I personally try to ignore it. But I agree with the post I quoted.

Muman was referring to one evil person not to all Asians. It's like if I call Ahmandinejad an Iranian Persian ape jerk moron...would I  be talking about ALL Persians?

I commend you Muman for (in the name of peace and friendliness), having changed the tittle of the thread. At the same time, I know you're not a racist. And I DISAGREE with people responding Muman on a first name basis as it was done a few posts ago. If Muman goes by Muman on the forum, that is what we should call him.
At the same time, because of past experiences I sometimes feel people like to group up against him alone. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2013, 12:49:58 AM »
I...have to say, I agree with this. Some people call Jews the K word in the forum sometimes. Others call black people names all the time.
I personally try to ignore it. But I agree with the post I quoted.

Muman was referring to one evil person not to all Asians. It's like if I call Ahmandinejad an Iranian Persian ape jerk moron...would I  be talking about ALL Persians.

I commend you Muman for in the name of peace, having changed the tittle of the thread. At the same time, I know you're not a racist. And I DISAGREE with people responding Muman on a first name basis as it was done a few posts ago. If Muman goes by Muman on the forum, that is what we should call him.

Thank you so much IsraeliHeart... I am trying to make peace here once again and hope that ACK accepts my PM with good intentions.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: UN freak Ban Ki Moon making obscene noises
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2013, 12:51:31 AM »
The good guy in me will re-name this thread.... But I hope to hear someone understand the truth here...

I hear you. I hinted at what Chaim said though, what you think means nothing in regards to what someone else thinks. Ban-ki-moon is a rabid chimp. If you said ape Ban-ki-moon a disgrace to asia or something, that could be a legit example of calling him an ape. When you say ape after oriental or any nation, it can be argued that you call all people from that place that. It's really splitting hairs, and in a normal world, everyone would get it, but when people are looking for a weak link, make accidents impossible to happen, as I say.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2013, 01:08:22 AM »
If you want to talk about Asian monkeys, look at the Arab World. As I keep on pointing out, Asia is not just the Far East. Islam was founded by Mohammad. I guess he was an Asian monkey. In fact, the Arabian Peninsula in Southwest Asia is the source of the majority of the problems that pose a threat to World peace. Arabian Asian monkeys should be condemned. But the majority of the continent of Asia are not monkeys. China has a billion people and so does India. Does Islam have 2 billion people in Asia? Remember the Arab World also includes North Africa so that is not Asia. But even Arabs in North Africa that are descended from real Arabs (Not Arabized North Africans) are also Asian, just like American Jews are Asian. On the other hand Indonesia is part of Asia and is the largest Muslim country in the World. But we don't hate Muslims because they are Asian, but rather because of their culture, which is based on a religion to kill all Non-Muslims.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2013, 06:44:36 AM »
בס''ד

1. Muman creates literally thousands of excellent threads and posts on this forum for years now. He deserves our gratitude and appreciation. Moreover, by bringing truth and enlightenment to the many people who visit our forum, Muman knows that he is fulfilling what Hashem commands us to do. We are not allowed to be silent in the face of injustice. We are obligated to try and make this a better world.

2. However, in my opinion, the title that was on this thread was not helpful. We have enough enemies. Why open a new front by insulting Asians? Calling someone an "Oriental ape" is obviously offensive.

3. Yes, people on this forum have used that term in regard to blacks, which is also not wise. But the reason there is anger here toward blacks is because of the vicious racism and anti-Semitism that so many blacks are guilty of.

4. To antagonize Asians, who are also victims of black racism, makes no sense. Asians are discriminated against with "affirmative action" the same way Jews are. Asians should be our natural allies.

5. As far as calling self-hating Jews "kikes", I have stopped doing so on this forum because Muman asked me to. But when that term is used by some members of a militantly pro-Israel, pro-Jewish Kahanist Torah movement like JTF, the obvious intention is to attack self-hating Jewish anti-Semites who do more harm to the Jewish people than Gentile anti-Semites could ever dream of doing. Blacks call each other "n-igger" and "Uncle Tom" and it works - most blacks are terrified of daring to go against their own. It would be very healthy to have Judenrat kapo Jewish traitors equally intimidated.

3. Personal feuds and petty disputes turn people off and harm our movement. I think it is a sin to do that to an organization that is trying so hard against all odds to save the lives and souls of Jews and righteous Gentiles. If something you post will hurt us, you should not post it. Shlomo and I work day and night and have devoted our entire lives to this cause. Why would any moral person do something that undermines everything we are trying to achieve?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2013, 07:02:38 AM »
בס''ד
Blacks call each other "n-igger" and "Uncle Tom" and it works - most blacks are terrified of daring to go against their own. It would be very healthy to have Judenrat kapo Jewish traitors equally intimidated.

I never thought of that. I see your point in using the word... we've gotta turn Judenrat kapo traitor into something catchy like uncle Tom then.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 07:54:50 AM »
I agree that we should protect fellow forum members privacy.
But...People should also be wary of sharing their own information.
It is important that we to try keep our private information private.:-X
If you put too much information out there....don't expect people not to run with it.
I'm often concerned for Muman's safety.  He seems to put himself out there without fear.
Some fear is healthy.
And I DISAGREE with people responding Muman on a first name basis as it was done a few posts ago. If Muman goes by Muman on the forum, that is what we should call him.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2013, 12:00:09 AM »
I never thought of that. I see your point in using the word... we've gotta turn Judenrat kapo traitor into something catchy like uncle Tom then.

"Uncle Jake" is a good term as opposed to kike.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2013, 12:08:48 AM »
"Uncle Jake" is a good term as opposed to kike.

We're not copying shvartzes. Something more original. Good shot anywhoo.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2013, 12:40:46 AM »
We're not copying shvartzes. Something more original. Good shot anywhoo.

Who said anything about copying blacks? I never came up with that term anyway. The late, great Rabbi Kahane used that term.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:23 AM »
Who said anything about copying blacks? I never came up with that term anyway. The late, great Rabbi Kahane used that term.

didn't know that part... is the story behind it catchy? Still sounds too close to uncle Tom. It can be improved upon.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2013, 09:44:21 AM »
I believe that nobody is mad at you mums.

I believe you're right.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2013, 09:46:16 AM »
I just saw this thread and am a bit late in my response. I am sorry that this has caused people to  be offended. But why are people saying "Mike", since when do people post first names in a forum that uses screenames? If people want their names to be used, they would use them. If they use a screenname- why are people responding to someone on a first name basis?

muman pointed that out in private already.
I thought I was being friend by calling him "Mike".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2013, 09:46:59 AM »
sorry to have cause any problems.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
I was not making a blanket comment that all 'Orientals' are apes or make monkey noises... Not my intention at all.

But when anyone starts making noises like Ban Ki Moon and his UN cohorts it sounds to me like ape noise. It is monkey talk and it has nothing to do with real monkeys, or blacks, or anything else.

I remember being in chat rooms and people talking about how "Kofi Anan" meant monkey cloud.  :::D

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2013, 07:10:31 PM »
I remember being in chat rooms and people talking about how "Kofi Anan" meant monkey cloud.  :::D

It does. In Hebrew it literally means "my monkey cloud." But he isn't my monkey so I would call him Kof Annan.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2013, 07:48:18 PM »
It does. In Hebrew it literally means "my monkey cloud." But he isn't my monkey so I would call him Kof Annan.

Veteran JTFers know that from Chaim.