Author Topic: Zetas Mexican Drug Cartel Member Admits Killing 30+ US Citizens  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Zetas Mexican Drug Cartel Member Admits Killing 30+ US Citizens
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:43:04 PM »
Put this guy on death row:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmp6KT2Z3Jk
I agree but instead he will be given some reward.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 10:19:09 PM »
I agree 100% these guys are a real threat! I spent my later teen years in a town that was dominated by illegals and a packing house. They could get anything they wanted from Mexico or illegally, but that was a long time ago. I can only imagine their capabilities today...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:56:22 PM »
I agree 100% these guys are a real threat! I spent my later teen years in a town that was dominated by illegals and a packing house. They could get anything they wanted from Mexico or illegally, but that was a long time ago. I can only imagine their capabilities today...

What town was that?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt