Author Topic: Fourth Anniversary Of Divine Double Death Day  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Fourth Anniversary Of Divine Double Death Day
« on: June 25, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
Baruch Hashem, this is the fourth anniversary of the date (June 25, 2009) when the L-rd took the two hideous satanic monsters, Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, yimach shemam vezichram, from the mortal coil and settled them in their new home, Gehenom.

Do I have any regrets about how it went down? Well, it would have been nice for the disgusting transsexual sodomite Jackson to have died of rectal cancer also, but G-d knows best how to strike down beasts.  ;D

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WFTMPTC

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fourth Anniversary Of Divine Double Death Day
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »
I was wondering what it could be so I realized what happened 4 years ago.

The Jewish date was the Rebbe's Yahrzeit. Today is the 17 Tammuz, a sad day in Jewish History. If celebrating the death of evil people, the Jewish date is more appropriate.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »
Why is Farrah Fawcett's death good like Michael Jackson's death? Or do you just love to hear about female celebrities dying?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »
Jewish History

Joshua Stops The Sun (1273 BCE)

On the third of Tammuz of the year 2488 from creation (1273 BCE), Joshua was leading the Jewish people in one of the battles to conquer the Land of Israel. Victory was imminent, but darkness was about to fall. "Sun," proclaimed Joshua, "be still at Giv'on; moon, at the Ayalon valley" (Joshua 10:12). The heavenly bodies acquiesced, halting their progress through the sky until Israel's armies brought the battle to its successful conclusion.

Rebbe's Yahrtzeit (1994)

The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson of righteous memory (b. 1902) passed away in the early morning hours of the 3rd of Tammuz, of the year 5754 from creation (1994). 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 07:07:18 PM »
How was Farrah Fawcett evil?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
How is Farrah Fawcett evil?  I can understand about Michael Jackson because he molested young boys, but not someone who starred in an iconic tv show.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 08:28:18 PM »
I was wondering what it could be so I realized what happened 4 years ago.

The Jewish date was the Rebbe's Yahrzeit. Today is the 17 Tammuz, a sad day in Jewish History. If celebrating the death of evil people, the Jewish date is more appropriate.

Interesting... June 25, 2009 is 3 Tammuz...

http://www.hebcal.com/converter/?gd=25&gm=6&gy=2009&g2h=1

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:01:40 PM »
I think WFTMPTC's reasoning is that Farah Fawcett left her husband Lee Majors, and then took up with Ryan O'Neil

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 10:14:23 PM »
I think WFTMPTC's reasoning is that Farah Fawcett left her husband Lee Majors, and then took up with Ryan O'Neil

Did they get divorced first?

Anyway, divorce for goyim is not like for Jews. Under Noahide Law, they can be married and divorced by just moving in and out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 10:58:48 PM »
Divorce is not a sin... Not according to the Jewish religion.

According to the Wiki page it appears they were officially divorced...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
I don't know much about her character, but if she was a Christian, you take a oath before the lord that "death do you part".
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 11:22:26 PM »
I don't know much about her character, but if she was a Christian, you take a oath before the lord that "death do you part".

Don't tell me Christianity has no concept of divorce... That would be as bad as islam.

The concept of Divorce is even plainly written in the Torah:

When a man takes a wife and is intimate with her, and it happens that she does not find favor in his eyes because he discovers in her an unseemly matter, and he writes for her a document of severance, gives it into her hand, and sends her away from his house. She leaves his house and goes and marries another man -- Deuteronomy 24:1-2.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 11:29:22 PM »
Don't tell me Christianity has no concept of divorce... That would be as bad as islam.
I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to get divorced. And in all honesty I don't think it's really that bad of a deal for everyone... unless there is some really bad stuff going on, society views divorce as no big thing, but it causes a lot of hurt and pain in the world...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:40 PM »
I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to get divorced. And in all honesty I don't think it's really that bad of a deal for everyone... unless there is some really bad stuff going on, society views divorce as no big thing, but it causes a lot of hurt and pain in the world...

Catholicism is against divorce. So they have "annulments" to pretend the marriage never took place. It's pretty gay if you ask me.

I don't think all Christians hold by that.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 11:39:55 PM »

The concept of Divorce is even plainly written in the Torah:
Simple answer, don't get married if you're not in love. Over time there may be children involved, so get over your animal desires, and be a man...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 11:44:19 PM »
Obviously the Torah and Jewish wisdom believes that there is a valid reason for dissolving a marriage otherwise it would not have made such a commandment as 'giving the get'.

http://www.aish.com/jl/l/m/103423494.html

Unlike some religions, however, which do not permit divorce, Judaism recognizes the necessity under certain circumstances. Indeed, following the proper procedure for divorce is one of the 613 mitzvahs in the Torah.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 03:57:17 AM »
How was Farrah Fawcett evil?
She cheated on and dumped her loyal, devoted, and hardworking husband Lee Majors to shack up with the sleazeball Ryan O'Neill for the rest of her life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 03:58:40 AM »
Even if divorce is okay, which I don't think it is, she cheated on him before she actually divorced him, as I understand correctly.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 12:11:05 PM »

Catholicism is against divorce. So they have "annulments" to pretend the marriage never took place. It's pretty gay if you ask me.

I don't think all Christians hold by that.
Is that how it goes?
It's pretty gay when people don't get their facts right.

An annulment in Catholicism seems surprisingly similar to an annulment in Judaism.  But I'm no expert on either.  Maybe you know different.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:30:50 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 01:09:31 PM »
You got him there!   :laugh: :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 12:23:04 AM »
Is that how it goes?

An annulment in Catholicism seems surprisingly similar to an annulment in Judaism.  But I'm no expert on either.  Maybe you know different.

You can anull vows in Judaism but that's not to dissolve a marriage.

If a woman says "I will not wear perfume.", then perfume is forbidden to her just like pork is. But her father (If she's married, then her husband.) hears it, he can remove the vow. The general way a vow is removed (For men also.) is to do Hatarat Nedarim (We do this every year before Rosh Hashana or before Yom Kippur.

In fact, that is the topic in the beginning of this week's Torah portion (The beginning of it was already read this afternoon at Mincha.).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 12:27:57 AM »
Even if divorce is okay, which I don't think it is, she cheated on him before she actually divorced him, as I understand correctly.

In that case she was liable for the death penalty for breaking the Noahide Laws (The one against sexual immorality which includes adultery, incest, male homosexuality, and incest.). If she was Jewish, it would also be one of the 3 cardinals sins that you can't even break to save human life (Idolatry, murder, and sexual immorality.). If a Jewish woman did that, she would also be liable for the death penalty. But you need 2 witnesses and a court authorized to put people to death which we don't have today.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 10:57:42 AM »

If a woman says "I will not wear perfume.", then perfume is forbidden to her just like pork is. But her father (If she's married, then her husband.) hears it, he can remove the vow. The general way a vow is removed (For men also.) is to do Hatarat Nedarim (We do this every year before Rosh Hashana or before Yom Kippur.

In fact, that is the topic in the beginning of this week's Torah portion (The beginning of it was already read this afternoon at Mincha.).
You could have explained all that instead of insulting her religion like you did.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2013, 11:04:26 AM »
Farah Fawcett wasn't Jewish.  And we don't have the death penalty for female adulterers in America, so this kind of talk is irrelevant. 

Bullcat3 is a good long time member here, who is Catholic.  So B.Y., you can get your point across without taking a dig at her religion. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2013, 03:16:37 PM »
I have got to express my feeling on this matter. What happened between Farah Fawcet and Lee Majors was a personal issue. I do not take peoples 'hearsay evidence' very seriously. In divorces people have said things which are not true. I know about divorce and it is a messy business. There often are not very clear 'good guys' and 'bad guys'. Indeed the children of divorce are hurt, as I was hurt when my parents divorced when I was 8 years old. But sometimes it is for the best, and this is why the Torah has permitted divorce since the invention of marriage.

I do not know what caused the divorce of Farrah but I will not rush to judgement and curse her without some pretty clear evidence of her wrongdoing. It is easy to always blame the woman in these cases, but I do know that in many cases the man is at fault even if he doesn't acknowledge it at the time.

This is why I object to lumping Farah and MJ in gehinnom and I will suggest that others think carefully whether they are cursing someone for ulterior motives. The Torah and Talmud are replete with advice to hold ones tongue in from uttering harsh judgement against another person. If this topic is of interest to anyone I could start a thread in the Torah section going over the reasons we do not judge others harshly, but I will not go into it at this time.

My opinion of MJ is that he got what he was seeking... His pedophilia and his antisemitism are signs he was troubled. The whole Jackson family is messed up very badly, and I hope that they will have peace some day.