Author Topic: McDonalds' owner says death to Israel  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
McDonalds' owner says death to Israel
« on: June 27, 2013, 03:10:43 AM »
On a side note, I want to vomit each time I hear the line "the boycott hurts these particular Arabs the most" even though it's true.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169329#.UcvkkZzt6Js

McDonald’s Israel Decides to Boycott Ariel
The owner of rights to the McDonald’s franchise in Israel refuses to open a store in Ariel, over the ‘green line.’
AAFont Size
By Maayana Miskin
First Publish: 6/26/2013, 12:10 PM

McDonald's in Israel (illustrative)
McDonald's in Israel (illustrative)
Israel news photo: Flash 90

Businessman Omri Padan has joined left-wing forces in boycotting the Samaria (Shomron) city of Ariel due to its location east of the 1949 Armistice line (also known as the “Green Line”). A much-publicized leftist actors' boycott of Ariel's cultural center at the time of its opening fizzled out with time and the actors have begun appearing in the non-religious city. Academics who announced boycotts of the newly-recognized University of Ariel have found that there is  no shortage of experts in any field who do accept invitations to lecture there.

Padan, who owns the rights to the generally non-kosher McDonald’s franchise in Israel, has refused to open a branch of the famous fast food restaurant in the local Ariel mall, Calcalist reports.

Padan has previously been at the center of religious-secular debates. In 2001 he refused an offer to close a Beit Shemesh branch of the restaurant on the Sabbath and to get kosher certification, saying, “I have my principles.”

Padan later refused to close a branch in the Ramat Gan mall on the Sabbath, despite a decision by the Africa-Israel company to close the mall on Saturdays. “We will be a non-kosher restaurant selling cheeseburgers, milkshakes and ice-cream,” he declared.

Tzachi Nahmias, who heads the Mega Or construction firm that is marketing space in the mall, told Calcalist that he is not surprised by Padans’ boycott. “Padan’s political views as a founder of Peace Now have been known for years,” he said.

“But the [Jewish] residents of Ariel and the [Arabs] in the region are the ones who will be hurt by this,” he added.

Nahmias noted that McDonald’s was not alone in avoiding the Ariel mall. He refused to name names, but noted that the list included companies with a presence overseas, who apparently feared that their presence in Samaria would mean a negative consumer response in Europe.

Businessman Rami Levy, owner of a major discount supermarket chain that opened branches in Judea and Samaria that serve Arabs and Jews while employing both, warned that Arabs would be among those hurt by the unofficial boycott of the area. “I don’t agree with bringing politics into business,” he told Calcalist. “As long as we’re talking about a business that operates within the State of Israel as it is defined today, there’s no reason to boycott any region or population for political reasons.”

“The mall in Ariel is expected to employ both Jews and Arabs from the region, and to give services to both populations,” he said.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: McDonalds' owner says death to Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 03:23:43 AM »
Good. I hate them even if they are kosher. I remember they used to sell meat and dairy together while even the non-kosher Burger Kings in Israel didn't. But now Burger King and KFC are gone which were good. The remaining is an AA evil place. If they are kosher, it's bad that they will get business from religious Jews. But it would at least stop non-religious Jews from sinning. If they are not kosher, it's good they will get less business but at the same time more Jews will be sinning. The solution is to kick them out of Israel. They should open in Africa. Then it can be just like the ones in the US: "You want some fries wit dat, UMM HMM?"

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:27:11 AM »
Israel should not employ Arabs in Judea and Samaria because we are at a state of war with the Arabs that live there. Israel and the PA are at a state of war. These are illegal aliens. They wouldn't let them to legally work in Pre-1967 Israel, so why in Ariel?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:28:45 AM »
If you buy from the evil AA restaurant, even in the kosher branches, you are helping them make money to open more treif branches that sell meat and milk. Also, you could be benefiting with the mixture because the treif ones finance the whole Israeli franchise.

Kick them out of Israel together with the Arabs!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:59 AM »
It's been known for years that The Israeli franchise owner is an extreme leftist who is one of the original founders of peace now.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 04:31:13 AM »
So I guess that means he is friends with Yariv Oppenheimer and Gal Amir from Afula.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 08:48:17 AM »
Good that sh^t is unhealthy. Let them do their business in the ghettos of the world and not bring their poison to good Jews especially those in Judea and Samaria. 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »
Best news I heard all year.  Screw McDonalds.  Their food is disgusting and unhealthy.  May their entire business collapse financially -- it would benefit all of humanity.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »
I just realized. His name is Omri. That has to be a sign of his evilness. King Omri was an evil Jew. It is forbidden to name your kids Omri just like it is forbidden to name them Nimrod. But stupid Israelis name their kids after these evil people. I can't think of a good Omri. Only Omri Sharon comes to mind. We know what kind of animal he is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 09:30:12 AM »
They're doing the Jews a favor. McDonalds doesn't sell anything healthy on its menu anymore. They used to have a couple of items, that, while not healthy, weren't terrible, but they got rid of those because they weren't selling enough.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 10:44:34 AM »
+ it is not Kosher in Israel (at least 1 location) and the other in Jerusalem is supposedly kosher. Soo he should be boycotted anyway even if one or some of hs places are kosher yet its the same owner who sells non-kosher in Israel to Jews. Add on top of that the fact that this is a piss now scumbag whom no one should be doing business with and in fact should do what they can to make him go out of business completely.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »
I heard Burger Ranch was going to come into the area...adios McDonalds..not buying your stuff anymore.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 06:58:31 PM »
They're doing the Jews a favor. McDonalds doesn't sell anything healthy on its menu anymore. They used to have a couple of items, that, while not healthy, weren't terrible, but they got rid of those because they weren't selling enough.

What is so bad about McD salads?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 10:23:22 PM »
This had me LOL

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/delco/Cops-Sex-at-McDs-gets-women-kicked-out-jumped.html

The two girls were told to go to burger king and do that intimacy  :laugh:

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 10:39:57 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                      :fist:

He will be cursed for cursing Israel. It is one thing to despise the self-serving and self-destructive
 policies of the Israeli establishment but quite another to react like these sick leftists that think like
 him and say such disgusting things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 12:17:18 AM »
This had me LOL

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/delco/Cops-Sex-at-McDs-gets-women-kicked-out-jumped.html

The two girls were told to go to burger king and do that intimacy  :laugh:

That's the branch on 69th Street in Upper Darby. I posted about Upper Darby in the below thread. I think I heard about it on the news. I recognized the picture also.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70108.msg599052.html#msg599052

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 06:45:19 AM »
What is so bad about McD salads?

Even the salads have sugar in them at McDonalds and the dressings are full of fat.

Another thing to keep in mind with raw foods like salads is that they're particularly prone to contamination. At least if the worker was picking his nose while frying up French fries, the food would be gross but the heat of the cooking would probably kill the germs that got on the food and keep you from getting sick if you ate it. A raw food like a salad though will make you sick if it gets contaminated.

I used to sometimes buy their fruit and walnut salads (still had too much sugar) but those were pre-packaged and sent to the restaurants sealed up so they were safe from being mishandled by the employees. The only thing I had to check on was that they were cold and hadn't expired yet.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 05:22:09 PM »
Also, if raw vegetables came into contact with raw meat, the raw meat can transfer germs that only go away by cooking the meat. I wonder if anyone teaches them about food safety. Probably the manager has to take a class on food safety but I doubt the manager enforces the safety rules to the employees, especially if it's an AA fast food restaurant.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »
I worked at a kosher bakery for two days. I was the only white there other than the owner and her sister (The owner is a sexist Serb woman.). The black workers there yelled at the owner. I also saw one black put his finger in some syrup and licked it and then put his finger back in. Also, the owner had me do difficult work folding boxes. But she hired a black woman to work at the cash register on her first or second day. I heard it's because she only wants women to work at the cash register. So she would rather have AA black women than a white Jew who knows how to count properly and this is supposed to be a kosher bakery. Also, the bakery is Pat Yisrael but I saw a sign that says to turn the oven off when not in use. But I didn't see a mashgiach to turn it back on. Also, the Serb owner was the only other white that spoke English because her sister didn't speak English.

So I haven't gone back there since then. I used to buy challah there every Friday. Now I buy it at the supermarket either shipped from Lakewood, or made in the kosher department of the supermarket. The only time I eat something from that bakery is the rolls at synagogue at Seudah Shishit because I don't have a choice because you have to eat bread to be yotzei for Seudah Shlihit. But I don't eat cakes at synagogue that come from there. At Kiddush, I would rather eat real food than the cakes from there. I eat the real food because that way I don't have to eat a real meal at home. I just eat a roll from the supermarket in order to be yotzei for eating bread to count for the second Shabbat meal. Many people eat at synagogue and then eat at home, which is why so many religious Jew are fat.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 06:20:01 PM »
Padan, who owns the rights to the generally non-kosher McDonald’s franchise in Israel, has refused to open a branch of the famous fast food restaurant in the local Ariel mall, Calcalist reports.

If I am to understand this correctly, it was a treif McDonald's that refused the opening of a non-kosher McDonald's in Ariel?? If so, then this is a blessing. Because a treif  McDonald's would have hired fakestinians as employees and would have inspired Jews to eat treif fast food. Now, had this been a Kosher McDonald's that refused to open in Ariel, I would be sad. But if it was a non-kosher one, then I don't care. There shouldn't be any non-kosher restaurants in Israel anyways. Padan needs to go out of business.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
I think it would have been kosher because they have kosher branches in Israel. But the revenue from kosher ones gives them money to open more non-kosher ones.

Burger King had a kosher one in Ma'aleh Adumim but when the Arabs threatned to boycott, Burger King closed that branch and it became Burger Ranch. So some Jews counter boycotted and picketed the kosher one on Ben Yehuda St.. Now there is no more Burger King in Israel so it's not an issue anymore. The Israeli Burger King decided to close on its own and convert all their branches to Burger Ranch because they bought Burger Ranch and said Israelis prefer Burger Ranch. I heard it's only the ketchup which made the difference. The hamburgers are just like Whoppers but use Osem ketchup rather than Heinz ketchup.

So they deprived all Jews of Burger King unless they want to go to Costa Rica where the only kosher remaining branch is. People wrote that they ignored American Jews in Israel that liked Burger King and because they didn't make it Glatt but only regular kosher, they lossed out on even more Americans, including American businessman in Israel on business trips. They could have made lots of money on American Jews that used to eat non-kosher. I know that since I started eating only kosher meat, I looked forward to Burger King each time I went to Israel. I say the same regarding KFC. In 2011, I went to Israel for the first time in 4 years and was disappointed that neither exist in Israel anymore.

Even the Burger King on Ben Yehuda St. (The main branch in Israel.) which became Burger Ranch is now not even Burger Ranch. It's now some Israeli dairy restaurant. So now you have to go to the mall to get Burger Ranch in Jerusalem.