Author Topic: Warning: Self-hating Jew Anthony Weiner leads in N.Y. mayor poll  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Warning: Self-hating Jew Anthony Weiner leads in N.Y. mayor poll
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/anthony-weiner-nyc-mayor-poll-93374.html?hp=l9

My blocking software was going psychotic on this website, it blocked over 40 things, and they kept coming every couple seconds.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 03:22:15 AM »
Weiner lives up to his last name.
If you think his last name is amusing there is an Israeli politician named Ofer Penis & an Israeli TV personality named Guy Penis.
If you don't believe me Google both Guy Penis & Ofer Penis.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 12:08:41 PM »
I can imagine the jokes for those 2.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 02:28:06 PM »
If you think his last name is amusing there is an Israeli politician named Ofer Penis & an Israeli TV personality named Guy Penis.
If you don't believe me Google both Guy Penis & Ofer Penis.

If you really want to see some interesting results, Google Guy Ofer Penis.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 04:07:11 PM »
It is Pines, but sounds like the English name of the male sexual organ.

Americans seeing Pines might think it is the plural of pine as in pine tree.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
There is no way that I'm going to vote for him.  Anyone else feels the same way?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 11:06:57 PM »
I think Christine Quinn will go so soft on crime, it won't be funny.  Weiner, we've all seen it. What else does hehave to hide.  He refuses to denounce 'settlers' and I think that's a miracle.  The truth is that the mmmhmm culture is taking over everywhere.  I see this in my hospital all day long when you have to kiss a clerk's a** to do her blanking job.  It's disgusting and I dont see things changing.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 01:51:32 AM »
There is no way that I'm going to vote for him.  Anyone else feels the same way?
Of course I do.  We won't vote for him and the majority won't vote for him.  By the time this election happens, he won't stand a chance. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 06:55:57 AM »
Of course I do.  We won't vote for him and the majority won't vote for him.  By the time this election happens, he won't stand a chance. 
I would not be so sure... I heard a story yesterday that made me laugh all morning... Some male office worker sent a report in to his manager from his computer the file contained an attachment with a nude photo of himself... :nono: When he selected the item to attach he aparently picked the wrong file picking one he had of himself nude :::D I guess his supervisor was not amused or impressed because the worker was fired despite the fact he tried to explain the fact that he sent the photo by mistake... My point here is in today's cell phone, My space, Face book world people do keep pictures like that of themselves and send them  out at the drop of the hat... In the bigger picture what Weiner did  is not unlike what millions of his constitutents do without much hesitation... People make a joke of the issue becuse Weiner although popular is sort of easy to make fun of even before he got into trouble... In the end he has a very good chance of becoming the next mayor of New York because many potential voters are doing the same thing he did a a regular basis.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years