Author Topic: Diz be trayvon's girlfriend  (Read 4599 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Diz be trayvon's girlfriend
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2013, 10:28:38 AM »
I feel sorry for this human being. From time when I came to America many things have changed. This country is rapidly losing wealth while crime is the on rise. Cars I see on parking lots of supermarkets would be taken off the road in any African country but they are in use in "rich" country. Beggars are on every street corner and I see more whites begging for money than blacks. We are living in an illusion of prosperity. I live better life than 75% of population but for how long?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
I feel sorry for this human being. From time when I came to America many things have changed. This country is rapidly losing wealth while crime is the on rise. Cars I see on parking lots of supermarkets would be taken off the road in any African country but they are in use in "rich" country. Beggars are on every street corner and I see more whites begging for money than blacks. We are living in an illusion of prosperity. I live better life than 75% of population but for how long?
What's to feel sorry for? She would step on your head as well as mine in a moment if she had half a chance to do so... Segragation performed a powerful function years ago by keeping creatures like this away from more productive parts of society... In my opinion mixing the bad with the good as liberals like to do only brings down the entire finished product as  we can plainly see in today's society...  What is most disturbing watching the coverage of this trial is how white liberals bristle whenever someone hints that Trayvon might have been in the development looking for problems... For blacks like this witness the truth is whatever accomplishes her idea of justice... Zimmerman might have half a chance because of the fact the lack of inteligence and honesty in many of the prosecution witnesses is very plain to see... People living in the development being forced to testify are non commital and claim to have seen very little of what happened... Because they want no problems one way or another when the trial is over... People taking on the roll of official or unoffical block watchers should note this fact well... The fact the judge tried to restrict  the viewing of Trayvons adult pictures in his black hoodie dwarfing Zimmerman in size shows that even she has an adgenda in this trial... As far as beggars in the streets and cars not fit to be on the roads I don't see it... People are doing quite well despite the poor economic outlook... Most cars on the roads today are less than 10 years old... The scrap yards today are filled with cars that 20 years ago would have had 5 or 10 more years of life in them... People today would rather have a car payment and drive a new car rather than a repair bill and drive an older one.

Typos fixed.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:13:30 PM by Lisa »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »
In fact this girl is segregated and lives in terrible place. I forgot to write some cars not all of course because majority of Americans do have good cars for now. I traveled to many places and never I saw so many desperate people asking for money. Almost anywhere I go someone is asking me for help, but what is disturbing is that some are families with children, veterans, young people like me and I always donate some money. I know this hurts your patriotic feelings but we must openly write about problems and possible solutions before it is too late.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:09:41 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »
This should never have gone to trial.  There is no evidence that Zimmerman did not act in self defense.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2013, 04:15:14 PM »
I heard on the radio that a witness for the defense saw a tussle between Martin and Zimmerman and that Martin was on top of Zimmerman punching.    He even describes the color of their shirts (one red, one black) and was absolutely sure who was on top.   Unless the jury has mental problems, this is a slam dunk for Zimmerman.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 04:27:35 PM »
The prosecution is going to claim the beating was not so bad and Zimmerman over reacted.  I would offer them that beating if they thought it trivial.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 05:14:59 PM »
This should never have gone to trial.  There is no evidence that Zimmerman did not act in self defense.
I think the police saw it that way also... I think however the legal beagles felt that there would be civil unrest if the case was not brought to trial... Little do they realize they are emboldening blacks into believing they are untouchable even when they are in the commission of criminal activity... If the kid had a legitimate reason to be in the neighborhood such as he was visiting or even living there he should have said so to Zimmerman and more than likely he would have gone on to eat his Skittles and drink his Arazona Watermellon Drink :o ... It seems like it is a diverse comunity so it it would  not be all that unlikely he had a reason to be there... That part of Florida has high teen unemployment and a great deal of criminal activity that goes with it... I don't doubt for a moment that Martin could have been roaming around looking for an open window or door inorder to score a few dollars.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:14:34 PM by Lisa »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 05:17:11 PM »
Was it really a watermelon drink or is it a joke (Because dey be lovin watermelon.)?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2013, 05:36:59 PM »
Was it really a watermelon drink or is it a joke (Because dey be lovin watermelon.)?
Its real... The can was in the evidence photos.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
Its real... The can was in the evidence photos.

There is a theory in some circles that he was getting the ingredients for a street drug known as Purple Drank.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2013, 06:01:02 PM »
There is a theory in some circles that he was getting the ingredients for a street drug known as Purple Drank.
Interesting... The article I just read about it says it has the potential to be fatal... Sadly Trayvon not get a hold of enough of it before he caused all this trouble. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2013, 06:05:05 PM »
Is drank Ebonics for drink?

It reminds me of when Chaim explained that "ax" is Ebonics for "ask". Maybe they spell it "aks". There are even also whites that don't know how to say ask.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:20:48 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2013, 06:07:18 PM »
Did anyone hear them calling things "johns"? I don't know how to spell it the way they pronounce it but I saw someone write online "john" when referring to the bathroom.

When they say it, to me it sounds like joints. I heard them call buses that also.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »
Gross.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 01:20:05 AM »
Damn who makes her clothes?
Omar the tent maker?
 :::D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2013, 02:21:44 AM »
Omar the tent maker?

The funniest part about that low-life is her pride. So much self-esteem. I bet she thinks her hair is pretty, and all the boyfriends she's had since trayvon agree.

How many of you want to bet that she really wasn't his lover, and is doing this for fame. Or to say she's had a boyfriend. Or out of hate for soda biscuits. Any of those with no boyfriend.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
For ack
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2013, 03:57:24 AM »
Omar the tent maker?
There is no standard gouge for her collar size. I think every shirt has too be custom made else it would choke her.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2013, 11:46:34 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 03:48:49 AM »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »
I have been following the case and I feel that the DA is blowing the case.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »
I heard them say on TV that people don't say the "N word" when quoting it but they do when quoting other racial slurs. But the blacks on the show were saying the word itself while the whites were just calling it "the N word".

They were trying to say the correct meaning of words and they said Trayvon said cracker correctly because craker originated when slave owners would wip their slaves making a "cracking" sound. So they said the N word is used by white "crackers" to show superiority over blacks while blacks say cracker while being inferior. I turned on the channel thinking it was FOX but I think it ended up being CNN or some other similar garbage channel.

It was at 7 EDT yesterday so someone can find it what it was if they want to look it up.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 04:32:55 AM »