Author Topic: DSL WENT OUT  (Read 2908 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
DSL WENT OUT
« on: July 20, 2007, 02:43:01 AM »
I have Verizon DSL ( NY ) and it went out the problem is with them so I am using regular dial up, is anyone else on Verizon expiriencing this?  I hate to deal with affrimative action idiots that Verizon hires, thats why I am asking everyone else
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: DSL WENT OUT
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 02:55:12 AM »
Don' chew be gittin in my face 'bout yo damn 'puter, white boy........... mmmmm hmmmm.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 03:36:26 AM »
Yes!  A couple of people I know have had problems with the Verizon DSL of late.
Not being able to sign on, being very slow and or (for lack of a better word) flaky.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 03:45:31 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 03:38:33 AM »
I have Verizon DSL ( NY ) and it went out the problem is with them so I am using regular dial up, is anyone else on Verizon expiriencing this?  I hate to deal with affrimative action idiots that Verizon hires, thats why I am asking everyone else

Happens to me all the time.

I hate it. I just cant afford cable or I'd get it.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 03:42:42 AM »
Funny that the DSL fails in places that have notorious affirmative action hiring practices and where schvartzas and other creatures run the show.  I've lived in places where the DSL worked fine and never had any problems whatsoever, naturally this was all in areas where affirmative action isn't so rampant and where things are run by human beings.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 03:44:19 AM »
Just got mine back up I called Verizon and DEMANDED to speak to a human being that understands English.  So I gotten a nice woman, can tell she was human you know that curtosy.  Yes sir, sorry sir for this problem we will fix it.  You know an actual human being instead of an Affirmative Action baboon or Pakistani Baboon.  But bullcat I am on the same boat I right now can't afford the cost of cable connection so I am using DSL, but I am quite sure they got these issues with cable connection as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 03:47:55 AM »
Funny that the DSL fails in places that have notorious affirmative action hiring practices and where schvartzas and other creatures run the show.  I've lived in places where the DSL worked fine and never had any problems whatsoever, naturally this was all in areas where affirmative action isn't so rampant and where things are run by human beings.   ;)

Ze'ev Jabotinsky, funny you mention this.  My grandfather once told me, he had a phone which isn't the modern phone of today, the rotary and you were concidered an exclusive to have a phone let alone tv with cable and all other things we take for granted.  But I am sure people in older generations then mine had these things working, they never had constant break ups and lost connections.  Now everything breaks down, if its not computer lines then its cable lines or if people have dish network.  When putting incompitents on the job we end up with these dismal results.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »
I agree with everyone about the mediocrity of Verizon's customer service for their DSL. 

Masterwolf, I wouldn't let the price of cable internet scare you off.  The thing is, once you have that, you can save boatloads of money on your phone bill by switching to a VOIP phone service. 

You might want to check out the following VOIP providers:

Packet 8

Teleblend

I just signed up with Teleblend.  They are offering a special discount for Sunrocket customers which comes to approximately $17 a month for all calls in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.  But still, I would think they would have plenty of competitive options for new customers. 

It's worth a shot. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 11:43:42 AM »
Quote from: MasterWolf1 link=topic=7019.msg60840#msg60840 date=

Also, see if Verizon has FIOS in your area yet.  They were offering it for a very competitive price and the speed blows away DSL and is better than cable.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 11:54:22 AM »
Queens Road runner but you still deal with affirmitive action peoples
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »
You don't have to deal with Verizon. They own the copper wires and the central office.
You can choose any ISP you want. You're not going through verizon's network when you choose another DSL provider.
So, for example, you choose company x. You are only paying verizon for the copper pair.
the signal goes through the pair. The wires connect to your ISP's modem at the central office.
It's more complicated than that. There's actually three companies you deal with.
So, you go to http://www.dslreports.com/ and pick one that's highly ranked.
Your connection can be better than that with Verizon.
Also, don't forget, you also have a modem at your end. It does not last long. usually a year or two if you leave it on.
I leave mine on 24/7. I run VoIP telephone. I call US and Canada for $20USD a month.
If you're into computers, try skype. it's $29USD a year for US and Canada, flat. That works out to $2.42 a month.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 09:00:09 PM »
There is no worse company than Time Warner Cable of New York City. They are a completely [censored]*r run operation
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 09:17:22 PM »
There is no worse company than Time Warner Cable of New York City. They are a completely [censored]*r run operation

Should that be Timmmmmmmmmme Hmmmmmmwarner then?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »
Time Warner Cable is the most unreliable, shvartz company on earth. I unfortunately have it as it is the only cable tv company in Queens. I think I will be switching to satellite soon but it is a hassle.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 01:55:00 AM »
And thats what I mean all companies are having baboons running the show thats why the show isn't running well.