Author Topic: gays gays everywhere and morality goes out the window  (Read 422 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
gays gays everywhere and morality goes out the window
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:09:53 PM »
I am getting more and more disgusted by the American media for its promotion of the gay agenda. While I am not interested in the latest movies it seems the new Spider man movie may 'explore the sexuality' of spider man (he may be homosexual or bisexual)...

The time is coming when the normal people of the world will smash these immoral perverts to the ground. With Hashems help we will observe the retribution of heaven on these criminals.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/07/andrew-garfield-spider-man-gay

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: gays gays everywhere and morality goes out the window
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:13:13 PM »
I am not 'homo-phobic' which is a made up word (which technically means one who fears homosexuals). I do not fear the homosexual, I am disgusted and angered by the push by the perverts to force this immoral behavior on innocent people. The 'gay agenda' has been very successful in making the sick perversion of homosexuality into a so-called 'lifestyle choice'.

I am fully compassionate on those who have a problem, admit it, and work to resolve their problem. But the solution is not pretending it is OK to have such desires, and it is even more evil to promote it as an alternative for normal lifestyles.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: gays gays everywhere and morality goes out the window
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:29:23 AM »
I share the same feelings with you on this. This abomination (which is an equal abomination for Jews and Gentiles alike- for a man to be with a man) is not only becoming accepted by institutions, workplaces, even some religious groups. Now the liberal media is rubbing it in our faces. Forcing "gay couples" or children with "two dads" all over TV and movies.
Even in prime time TV- even in popular "family shows". If they do this to Spider-Man, it would be an unnecessary add on that is just ridiculous. Stan Lee, I don't think, ever intended for Spider-man to ever question his sexuality. It's ridiculous. A lot of kids like Spider-man, LEAVE this nonsense out of it. Don't bring this PC "gender-confusion" nonsense into something kids will watch. Are liberals so afraid of not having enough gays, lesbians and bisexuals in the future that they have to start by influencing young people into it?

If things keep going this way, we will soon see a Disney movie where the main character also has two fathers or two mothers. Or the main characters will be gay themselves.