Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why I don't shed any tears for Muslim child brides
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2013, 10:01:33 AM »
I feel sad for those girls and also for the little boys that get raped in Muslim so called culture. The trauma is part of the indoctrination process. The rape/beatings are part of the brainwashing process. It teaches them violence and hatred just like reading the Qu'ran does. It's true that once they reach adulthood they should choose to reject their society's brainwashing but it may be very difficult after years of systematic abuse and brainwashing. Islam is the main source of the problem here. They need a better set of beliefs so the cycle can end.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2013, 01:33:45 PM »
"A Blue Thread" sounds suspicious. Is he really Jewish? Considering he's from the Neo-Nazi forum, StørmFrønt.

Apparently everyone seems to have forgotten that I just TOLD you I left that hateful life a long time ago, and changed for the better.

Offline A Blue Thread

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »
בס''ד

Once again, you promote evil and "moral relativism" on every thread.

You compare us to your Nazi web site StørmFrønt because we expose the evils of massive Islamic pedophilia and rape. You also claim that there is no moral difference between Muslims and Jews, or between Muslims and non-Muslims in general. Wrong. Jews do not chop the clitorises off of tens of millions of little girls the way Muslims do. Jews do not seek to conquer the world and exterminate or forcibly convert every one on this planet to their religion the way Muslims do. Jews do not rape millions of women and then blame the rape victims the way Muslims do. Jews do not marry and rape little girls the way Mohammed the founder of Islam did and the way Muslims continue to do to this very day.

It is your defense of Muslim Nazis that sounds like Der Sturmer. But then again, considering that you come from the Nazi StørmFrønt site, that should not be surprising.

I don't compare this forum to SF in any way other than to say that some of the rhetoric is strikingly similar; that much is- or should be- obvious to anyone who has any idea how the media works or how propaganda (whether it is true or not) is used to shape people's opinions.

As for 'moral differences' I've made no such claim that there are none, and certainly I've never promoted evil. Clearly, there are cultural differences that stand out as being morally intolerable- one of them being, as you pointed out, the practice of female circumcision which is indeed taken to a horrible extreme in many parts of the world. But this is not an Islamic teaching at all; while they do advocate circumcision for males and for females in some (but not all) cases, the total removal of the clitoris is not something that is taught in Islam- but it IS a cultural practice which is performed on women from different parts of the world, and not all of those cultures are Muslim or Islamically influenced. As for the rest of the allegations, I hope you realize that- just as all Jews are not the same- all Muslims are not the same and you can't paint all of them with the same brush and expect an honest picture of them as a whole. Are there bad elements to be found in Muslim society? Of course there are- just as there bad elements to be found in every society, including our own. We are quick to point out that the transgressions of individual Jews don't reflect on Judaism or on Jews as a whole so let's have the same standard for others as well and judge each case on its own merit. Is a Jewish child abuser any better than a Muslim child abuser? Does child abuse at the hands of either reflect on the religion of each, or on the culture of each, or only on the individual's own failings?

Now, as far as my purpose for being here goes, I *thought* this forum might be for rational, objective discussions about the various issues facing Jews around the world- but if I'm going to be called out for not sticking to the approved script and instead posting my own thoughts, I might as well not even participate. I've been on too many political and religious forums where taking a position outside the approved box is regarded with suspicion of nefarious motives. So far this one seems to be no different- but I will be very happy if I'm proven to be wrong.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »
Anyone who reads the Koran knows that it promotes Jew hatred, hatred of Christians, and immorality according to our beliefs. While islam apologists may point to various scriptures which seem to indicate that islam wants to get along with other faiths, towards the end of the Koran it appears Mohamud was quite irate at those who did not accept his false religion. This is when he rose up and slaughtered the Jews of Medina... This is history and it is a big part of the core beliefs of islam.

Here is an excerpt of this history:

http://www.aish.com/h/9av/ju/What_Happened_to_the_Jews_of_Arabia.html

Their story should make every Jew shudder.

The Jews of Medina were divided into three groups: The Banu Qaynuqa were blacksmiths, weapon wrights, and goldsmiths. The Banu Nadir had date plantations. The Banu QurayUa were wine merchants. These groups often quarreled. Sometimes the hostility among them broke out into actual fighting.

When Mohammed fled from Mecca in 622, he went to Medina. At first, he entered into an alliance with the Jews. He studied in their study halls and adopted many of their customs into his incipient religion (e.g. not eating pork). But when, after two years, Mohammed could not convince the Jews to accept him as a prophet and convert to his religion, his attitude turned toward open hostility. He instructed his friends to murder and decapitate Ka’b Ibn al-Ashraf, a renowned Jewish poet and chief of the Banu Nadir (date farmers tribe), and ordered his followers, “Kill every Jew you can.” 2

Mohammed then besieged the Banu Qaynuqa (blacksmith tribe), knowing that the other two Jewish tribes would not come to their aid. Although the Banu Qaynuqa were proficient warriors, the lack of food and water due to the siege weakened them to the point of surrender.
Mohammed’s forces laid siege to the strongholds of the Jewish date farmers in 625. Like the previous Jewish tribe, they succumbed to the siege. Again Abdullah Ibn Ubayyy intervened, and instead of slaughtering the vanquished Jews, Mohammed exiled them to the city of Khaybar, which, according to Muslim tradition, was inhabited by descendants of the Jewish priestly tribe.

Three years later Mohammed conquered Khaybar, the wealthiest city in northern Arabia. Because the Muslims did not know agriculture, Mohammed permitted most of the Jews to live as dhimmis, officially second-class citizens who had to pay exorbitant taxes. Eventually the second Caliph banished the Jews of Khaybar, in obedience to Mohammed’s policy that permitted no religion other than Islam to be practiced in Arabia.

Back in Medina, the wine merchant tribe had only two years to relish their position as the sole surviving Jews. Then, in 627, Mohammed, with 3,000 soldiers, laid siege to their fortress. The Jewish tribe had only 450 trained warriors. Because Abdullah Ibn Ubayyy had died a few months before, the Jews knew that no one would intercede on their behalf. The leader of the besieged Jews proposed that they either convert to Islam or, similar to Masada, kill their own women and children to prevent their being ravished and enslaved, and then fight the Muslims to the death. The Jews rejected both options and offered to surrender and leave Medina.

This is recorded in their Koran, and we have a memory of it happening. Islam was born through death and destruction of Jews. We have no reason to believe that today the core believers in the Koran (which they still carry today) are programmed to hate Jews from the day they are born.

The argument that 'they are all not murderers' is a fine moral place to stand, but it will end up getting all of us killed. The 'moderate muslim' is an enemy of those who are TRUE BELIEVERS and thus his opinion will be forgotten over time because as is the case with Orthodox Judaism, only those who keep the tradition will pass it on to their children. The 'moderate muslims' will come and go, but the 'holy book' of islam will always say 'hate the Jew, hate the Christian'.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2013, 05:10:29 PM »
Apparently everyone seems to have forgotten that I just TOLD you I left that hateful life a long time ago, and changed for the better.

Don't you know they also hate Jews?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »
We shouldn't feel sorry for them. Even if it's Muslim parents that brainwash their kids, those parents themselves were brainwashed as kids. A Muslim kid will grow up to be a terrorist or support terrorism. Even little Muslim kids throw rocks at Jews.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2013, 11:16:19 PM »
I don't compare this forum to SF in any way other than to say that some of the rhetoric is strikingly similar; that much is- or should be- obvious to anyone who has any idea how the media works or how propaganda (whether it is true or not) is used to shape people's opinions.

As for 'moral differences' I've made no such claim that there are none, and certainly I've never promoted evil. Clearly, there are cultural differences that stand out as being morally intolerable- one of them being, as you pointed out, the practice of female circumcision which is indeed taken to a horrible extreme in many parts of the world. But this is not an Islamic teaching at all; while they do advocate circumcision for males and for females in some (but not all) cases, the total removal of the clitoris is not something that is taught in Islam- but it IS a cultural practice which is performed on women from different parts of the world, and not all of those cultures are Muslim or Islamically influenced. As for the rest of the allegations, I hope you realize that- just as all Jews are not the same- all Muslims are not the same and you can't paint all of them with the same brush and expect an honest picture of them as a whole. Are there bad elements to be found in Muslim society? Of course there are- just as there bad elements to be found in every society, including our own. We are quick to point out that the transgressions of individual Jews don't reflect on Judaism or on Jews as a whole so let's have the same standard for others as well and judge each case on its own merit. Is a Jewish child abuser any better than a Muslim child abuser? Does child abuse at the hands of either reflect on the religion of each, or on the culture of each, or only on the individual's own failings?

Now, as far as my purpose for being here goes, I *thought* this forum might be for rational, objective discussions about the various issues facing Jews around the world- but if I'm going to be called out for not sticking to the approved script and instead posting my own thoughts, I might as well not even participate. I've been on too many political and religious forums where taking a position outside the approved box is regarded with suspicion of nefarious motives. So far this one seems to be no different- but I will be very happy if I'm proven to be wrong.

בס''ד

By claiming that our "rhetoric is strikingly similar" to that of the Nazis at StørmFrønt, you are comparing us to the Nazis. In other words, in your sick and twisted mind, Nazi scum are the same as anti-Nazi Jews.

But you defend the real Nazis of our generation - the Muslims - by stating that there is no actual difference between Muslims and Jews. You repeatedly us tell that there are good Muslims and bad Muslims, which is like saying there are good Nazis and bad Nazis. How can someone believe in the Nazi Koran which preaches genocidal world conquest and be called "good"?

In fact, it is the Koran's "rhetoric that is strikingly similar" to the Nazis. Not only rhetoric, but also actions - the Muslim world behaves in a manner that is strikingly similar to the Nazis. But you try to sugarcoat Muslim Nazi evil by attacking us for exposing the truth.

Anyone who defends the Muslim Nazis is a protagonist for the new holocaust against the Jews and all other non-Muslim "infidels".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2013, 12:57:51 AM »

As for 'moral differences' I've made no such claim that there are none, and certainly I've never promoted evil. Clearly, there are cultural differences that stand out as being morally intolerable- one of them being, as you pointed out, the practice of female circumcision which is indeed taken to a horrible extreme in many parts of the world. But this is not an Islamic teaching at all; while they do advocate circumcision for males and for females in some (but not all) cases, the total removal of the clitoris is not something that is taught in Islam- but it IS a cultural practice which is performed on women from different parts of the world, and not all of those cultures are Muslim or Islamically influenced.

Bro, if I really can call you that, this is some stuff.

I know how media works. Saying anything bad against mudrats is racism, and exposing what they do is intolerance. This does not help me understand how the (define rhetoric, by the way) "rhetoric" here is similar to that at fagfront. In all honesty, I've never seen the site, but I can't imagine a Jewish Nazi that wasn't really just a traitor. To get that off this conversation is absurd.

"the practice of female circumcision which is indeed taken to a horrible extreme in many parts of the world."

$20 says you're a mudrat or a liberal. I love the moderate clitoris cutting. Why don't you take your daughter to a lovely half-way genital mutilation. Circumcision does not involve women, in actual English.

" But this is not an Islamic teaching at all; while they do advocate circumcision for males and for females in some (but not all) cases, the total removal of the clitoris is not something that is taught in Islam- but it IS a cultural practice which is performed on women from different parts of the world, and not all of those cultures are Muslim or Islamically influenced"

Recap so people can understand; 1. Circumcision and genital mutilation are not at all pisslamic., 2. Muslims advocate to circumcise all males and some women. 3. Pisslam doesn't teach to cut off the entire clitoris. 4. Non-mudrat cultures practice FGM.

1. contradicted. 2. They advocate FGM for all women.

3. Umm Atiyyat al-Ansariyyah said: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.*

It is Mustahabb (commendable) for females to circumcise. It is narrated
in an authentic Hadith quoted from Abu Dawood Shareef that during the
Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam)'s time there was a woman in Madinah
who used to perform circumsicion for women (Fathul Bari vol. 16 p. 353)

"Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male,
but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the clitoris (this is called Hufaad). "
(Note the English version is falsely translated as 'prepuce ' of the clitoris!!)

The Arabic word bazr does not mean "prepuce of the clitoris", it means the clitoris itself (cf. the entry in the Arabic-English Dictionary). The deceptive translation by Nuh Hah Mim Keller, made for Western consumption, obscures the Shafi’i law, given by ‘Umdat al-Salik, that circumcision of girls by excision of the clitoris is mandatory. This particular form of female circumcision is widely practiced in Egypt, where the Shafi’i school of Sunni law is followed.  Note a comment by Sheikh 'Abd al-Wakil Durubi in the English 'version' notes "Hanbalis hold that circumcision of women is not obligatory but sunna, while Hanafis consider it a mere courtesy to the husband.

More:http://www.islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=540&Itemid=0

4. Which ones may these be? As far as I know, it is only practiced in Africa [in non-muslim cultures], of course in the part that wasn't influenced by mudrats, and mudrat countries. You are either ignorant, or a liar.

I happen to disagree with this topic. I have to believe that there is some humanity in every child. If there wasn't, then this practice wouldn't seem so horrendous as it's one thing to attack a woman who's lived half her life and mutilate her, which I still believe should be punished with lead, but if you take that away before the girl has ever experienced any kind of pleasure, and only associates that part of herself with pain and misery [which is one of many things in that category available to a mudrat woman], it destroys the woman's soul. I believe that truly not caring that this kind of this is being practiced will hamper your soul, especially in regards to empathy.

Unfortunately, the empathic view is far more extreme. The others here have said they want to let them chop their girls and they don't care what happens to them. That's what the media is advocating. I disagree. They will be raised in a life of torment and slavery, and their humanity is being destroyed. So long as it is allowed to happen to a single child, we all hold some responsibility as humans.

Now look through their eyes. Some mudrat women wake up, which is why they have a high suicide rate, but most remain subservient. They are willing to attack you even when they know they are wrong, because if they gave everything for the kkkoran, they have everything vested in pisslam, and will do anything to advance its causes. They don't care about their own life, because it has been destroyed, and they especially don't care about anyone else's life, because those are who they blame for theirs. They wouldn't be out to get you if they weren't raised that way, but it's the reality for hundreds of millions of people. That's the culture and the religion, and people can overcome surroundings, but they still are afraid of, and purposefully or unwittingly support the genocidal mudrat policies.

I feel bad for the daughters, but consider rescuing them a day before it happened. They are raised to say kill the Jews from day one. They are taught that everything they need to know in life and everything that matters is the kkkoran. What would you do with these girls? It would weaken the mudrats, but getting away with it would be as impossible as the girls integrating into society.

Look through their eyes a thousand years from now. They don't dream of the peace we pray for. They see every girl having the same mutilation, and mudrats reigning supreme. Now have a little empathy for righteous people, and take a look at the thousand-year plan options. Do we, as the human race, accept a world where girls will continue to be submitted to this forever? If they were gone now, how many lives would that save today, what will society look like then, and how many more lives need to be lived as a sexual cripple?

I care about these girls. They're people. Their societies need to be destroyed, their "religion" illegalized, and the power structure in their countries permanently altered, and that entails most of their population being destroyed before they'd accept it. Luckily they are prophesied to kill themselves, so we just have to watch and defend, but watch out for saying you love these people. That is a double edged sword, that you hurt yourself, others and what you were trying to protect if improperly used.

" As for the rest of the allegations, I hope you realize that- just as all Jews are not the same- all Muslims are not the same and you can't paint all of them with the same brush and expect an honest picture of them as a whole. Are there bad elements to be found in Muslim society? Of course there are- just as there bad elements to be found in every society, including our own. We are quick to point out that the transgressions of individual Jews don't reflect on Judaism or on Jews as a whole so let's have the same standard for others as well and judge each case on its own merit. Is a Jewish child abuser any better than a Muslim child abuser? Does child abuse at the hands of either reflect on the religion of each, or on the culture of each, or only on the individual's own failings? "

Cultural relativism alert. Hey all mudrats are the same. That's the first time that was said on this thread, dumbo. There are bad elements in Muslim society. These elements which mudrats call bad are the good elements in our society, and the good elements in their society are the terrorists and murderous imams and unholy men they glorify. Not all muslims are bad, but every muslim culture is bad, and every mudrat who follows the kkkoran is bad. A Jewish child abuser is a sinner, and a mudrat one is othodox mudrat. They glorify bad. It's difference when a Jew does it who knows Torah, because he knows he's wrong, while the mudrat knows he's right.

Child abuse reflects individual failings in every circumstance. That question is an insult to my intelligence, and will assume that it is directed at a nazi at fagfront. Every individual that abuses children is a human failure. Child abuse does not reflect a religion, except when it says that you are allowed to kill your offspring like pisslam, which it does, and culture (except for food and some clothes and rock and cement piles) is made by religion.

Let's judge the case on merit. Muslims that don't beat their kids are not practicing pisslam, and Jews that don't abuse their kids are practicing Judaism.

You can disagree with opinions. You can't lie and expect people to analyze everything through the perspective of "everything Jews do is as bad as pisslam, but pisslam isn't that bad".

I don't trust you, and have yet to see a hint of value or even any useful facts from anything you've said.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:46:57 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge