Author Topic: Why is Khalid Sheik Mohamud STILL ALIVE?  (Read 314 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why is Khalid Sheik Mohamud STILL ALIVE?
« on: July 11, 2013, 04:31:53 PM »
The so-called 'Mastermind' of the 9/11 plot is still alive and according to reports 'sane' because the government allowed him to design a 'vacuum-cleaner' while in custody. As a victim of 9/11 my family and I find this fact UNBELIEVABLE! How can a man who has the blood of 3000 men and women on his hands still be breathing the good air Hashem created?

Today he sits and holds meetings relating to his 'disciples' how he came to Jihad and how he believes he did the right thing by killing all the 3000 people on 9/11.

If I could get into Guantanamo you know this guys throat would be slit, multiple times...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/11/cia-reportedly-allowed-11-mastermind-to-design-vacuum-cleaner-in-custody/

JUSTICE! JUSTICE! YOU SHALL PURSUE!
Dueteronomy 16:20

DO NOT STAND IDLE BESIDE YOUR BROTHERS BLOOD
Leviticus 19:16
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14