Author Topic: Will the Feds go after Zimmerman on 'civil rights' charge?  (Read 438 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Will the Feds go after Zimmerman on 'civil rights' charge?
« on: July 14, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
Normally, that Federal end-run is used for cases involving cops acquitted of grievous misconduct.  However, I guarantee you that Obama and Holder, et al, have this option under serious consideration.  Remember  the words of our fearless leader:  "If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon."

I would say that it's unlikely, but I don't put anything past haters that occupy the Federal government right now.  I'm curious as to whether anybody on this board thinks that Obama, et al, might just pull the trigger (pardon the pun) on a Federal case - ??

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will the Feds go after Zimmerman on 'civil rights' charge?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 12:43:25 PM »
Normally, that Federal end-run is used for cases involving cops acquitted of grievous misconduct.  However, I guarantee you that Obama and Holder, et al, have this option under serious consideration.  Remember  the words of our fearless leader:  "If I had a son, he would have looked like Trayvon."

I would say that it's unlikely, but I don't put anything past haters that occupy the Federal government right now.  I'm curious as to whether anybody on this board thinks that Obama, et al, might just pull the trigger (pardon the pun) on a Federal case - ??

They already did.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Will the Feds go after Zimmerman on 'civil rights' charge?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 03:17:09 PM »
I think the DOJ won't leave poor Zimmerman alone..they will be on a vendetta to divide the races.