Author Topic: George Zimmerman Is Part Black  (Read 1225 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: George Zimmerman Is Part Black
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 07:59:23 PM »
well a little bit. but he sure isn't pure white.
and its possible he isn't white at all if his father is any part jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:08 PM »
How would be any part Jewish not make someone white "At All"? And his mothers Peruvian side was part White also(Spanish Language and culture came from Europe)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 08:06:08 PM »
Jews who have semitic blood are not considered white. I am not aware of the current genetic findings in this area, but I myself do not consider myself 'white' by the popular definition. Certainly Sephardic and Mizrahi jews are even less white..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 08:11:38 PM »
Jews who have semitic blood are not considered white. I am not aware of the current genetic findings in this area, but I myself do not consider myself 'white' by the popular definition. Certainly Sephardic and Mizrahi jews are even less white..

I would consider Jews and Arabs caucasian. Even dark-skinned Arabs go by "White" in their countries unless they are actually black. That's like saying dark-skinned Italians and French are also non-whites. I have met many "white" Sephardim actually.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 08:13:58 PM »
How would be any part Jewish not make someone white "At All"? And his mothers Peruvian side was part White also(Spanish Language and culture came from Europe)

that depends.
are his Peruvian ancestors pure red-skins? or were they products of rape by the Spanish criminals released by the Spanish crown?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 08:15:14 PM »
I would consider Jews and Arabs caucasian. Even dark-skinned Arabs go by "White" in their countries unless they are actually black. That's like saying dark-skinned Italians and French are also non-whites. I have met many "white" Sephardim actually.

Indians are dark skinned caucasians, but not white.
'rabs are turd. but also dark skinned caucasians, but not white.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 08:20:29 PM »
http://www.abqjournal.com/main/220932/abqnewsseeker/jury-finds-george-zimmerma-not-guilty.html

Here's a picture of his mother I think you can see his tri-racial qualities. I definetely don't think he was a "racist white man" as the media likes to paint it

Anyways, here is a funny picture of george Zimmerman I don't know if this has been posted before

http://www.fuckfrance.com/topic/4211095/1/FF-Pub/Young-Hispanic-George-Zimmerman-Protects-Community-Against-Local-Thug.html&replies=4

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
well a little bit. but he sure isn't pure white.
and its possible he isn't white at all if his father is any part jewish.

that sounds like it belongs on StørmFrønt.. lol

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 08:27:04 PM »
As far as I know there is no such thing as 'white'. Jews were not considered white by nazis or even neo-nazi's today.

Caucasian is closer to accurate, but even this definition is shady...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 09:36:36 PM »

My family is all Iranian Jewish.  And I happen to have some very light haired, light eyed aunts, uncles and cousins on my mother's side of the family.  My maternal grandparents were both very fair. 

In fact, during WWII the Russian soldiers in Iran mistook my aunts for Russian children. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 10:42:27 PM »
My family is all Iranian Jewish.  And I happen to have some very light haired, light eyed aunts, uncles and cousins on my mother's side of the family.  My maternal grandparents were both very fair. 

In fact, during WWII the Russian soldiers in Iran mistook my aunts for Russian children.

how did you end up dark?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 10:51:10 PM »
Although most of my mother's siblings are fair, she's kind of dark herself.  One of her brothers was also black haired with olive-ish skin.  She also has a sister who had very dark hair, but very white skin as a young girl.

Also, my father's family is darker. 

So it all varies. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »
On a more personal note, my forays into dyeing my own hair have not always been successful.  The color always seems to come out way too dark. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 01:06:32 AM »
On a more personal note, my forays into dyeing my own hair have not always been successful.  The color always seems to come out way too dark.

Lol Mohammed told his soldiers to dye their beards because Jews and Christians don't. I want to caption that now with " Epic hamhead fail #1 billion. It's becoming a problem for me...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AmericanIsraeli

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 01:11:25 AM »
I read that Zimmerman mentored black youths and that he protested the beating of a homeless black person. He was registered democrat and "hispanic". He is a triracial by correct definition. Initially I sided against Zimmerman because of multi-cultural solidarity etc. but when I read into the case im came to conclusion that Zimmerman was not racist at all and that blacks are being racist for portraying him as "racist White man" when he is not.

Typos corrected
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:47:43 AM by Lisa »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 03:31:45 AM »
.......I came to conclusion that Zimmerman was not racist at all and that blacks are being racist for portraying him as "racist White man" when he is not.
100% CORRECT!  Totally racist are they!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »
I read that Zimmerman monitored black youths and that he protested the beating of a homeless black Person. He was registered democrat and "hispanic". He is a triracial by correct Definition. Initially i sided against Zimmerman because of multi-cultural solidarity etc. but when i read into the case im came to conclusion that Zimmerman was not racist at all and that blacks are being racist for portraying him as "racist White man" when he is not.

A sane post... sorry for calling you that guy from prison break.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »
He be a Crazy Craka!!!