Author Topic: People who feel bad for Trayvon  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
People who feel bad for Trayvon
« on: July 15, 2013, 10:20:02 PM »
Just nauseates me. He was a rodef and Zimmerman was a hero for not listening to the cops to stay in his car. He should be exonerated and be given a freaking medal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: People who feel bad for Trayvon
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 10:38:23 PM »
feel bad for ape-von?
that ugly ape?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 10:49:22 PM »
Zimmerman is a hero for stepping out of his car at attacking 12 years younger teenager? And after the fight he started did not go well for him, he simply shot Trayvon. Who gave him any right to stop and harass people without any reason whatsoever?
It is simple to me now

1.Fat ass Zimmerman attacked a young black athlete
2.Teenager kicked his ass
3.Embarrassed Zimmerman, afraid he could get more beating shoots unarmed teen
4.Only hero here is Trayvon Martin who was defending his basic human rights and he was apperantly one great boxing talent
5.Zimmerman is fat police wannabee coward who brings a gun to the fist fight >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 10:59:10 PM »
Serbian Army, Zimm was the neighborhood watch captain of the apartment complex where there were frequent robberies by "youths" looking very much like Trayvon. 

I'm also shocked at how many people seem to think that beating a person up when they ask you what your business is in a private apartment complex is acceptable.  Any normal person would have said I'm here to visit my step brother and been on his way.

But NOOOOO.  Young Trayvon obviously felt "disrespected" and decided to beat up Zimmerman because of it.  You see it's RACIST to ask a young black man what his business is in a private apartment complex. (Snort!)

Then there's the issue of Trayon's cell phone texts which that fat cow hag of a Democrat judge did not allow as evidence.  Young Travyon apparently boasted of his fighting prowess, and one of his friends actually suggested he stop in order to avoid getting suspended from school again.  In one text, his older step brother asked Trayvon to teach him how to fight. 

Also, notice how the media only published pictures of Trayvon as a 12 year old?  They had to because the current ones showed him as a tall muscular thug giving the middle finger, with gold teeth and tatoos. 

So I say yimach shmo ve zichro to that punk.  Zimmerman is a hero. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:25:21 PM »
I am glad Zimmerman won, but I am not happy about the entire situation.

Yes, Martin may have been a thug and all that. But there is no real evidence he was up to no good on the night in question. I am all with the opinion that if a person comes up and asks what you are doing in the neighborhood to reply sensibly, as I lived in my fathers condo complex which had security guards who might come up and ask what you are doing out late at night in the complex. I would not have thought to start a fight with them. Once someone followed me home from the freeway (case of road rage) which in the end I spoke to the pursuer and ended up calming his anger (he said ultimately 'I had a bad day' to which I replied 'I also had a bad day', etc.).

But the question is whether the entire situation could have been handled better. While the text messages and photos paint a bleak picture I don't necessarily think that they are proof of anything relating to the incident. Yes, he has a history of starting fights and all, and he was suspended from school for some minor crimes (selling pot, and possible theft) but those crimes alone do not warrant a death penalty.

In my youth I was caught up in a lot of meshugah things. I was involved with drug use, once arrested for shop-lifting, and almost accused of resisting arrest in one incident. These things happened over 25 years ago and I have grown up into a respectable and G-d fearing man. I have been through the court system twice and both times I was victorious even though things could have gone the other way (I had great lawyers and sympathetic judges).

So while I support Zimmerman who I believe only shot when he felt his life was in danger I also feel that the entire situation could have turned out differently. You cannot know for sure what happened that night, so we must go with what we now know. So I support Zimmerman but do think the entire situation is sad.

In Judaism we have the concept of the 'city of refuge' where a person who had killed another (accidentally or though circumstances beyond his control) must go to avoid the revenge of the family.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 11:38:35 PM »
Serbian Army, Zimm was the neighborhood watch captain of the apartment complex where there were frequent robberies by "youths" looking very much like Trayvon. 

I'm also shocked at how many people seem to think that beating a person up when they ask you what your business is in a private apartment complex is acceptable.  Any normal person would have said I'm here to visit my step brother and been on his way.

But NOOOOO.  Young Trayvon obviously felt "disrespected" and decided to beat up Zimmerman because of it.  You see it's RACIST to ask a young black man what his business is in a private apartment complex. (Snort!)

Then there's the issue of Trayon's cell phone texts which that fat cow hag of a Democrat judge did not allow as evidence.  Young Travyon apparently boasted of his fighting prowess, and one of his friends actually suggested he stop in order to avoid getting suspended from school again.  In one text, his older step brother asked Trayvon to teach him how to fight. 

Also, notice how the media only published pictures of Trayvon as a 12 year old?  They had to because the current ones showed him as a tall muscular thug giving the middle finger, with gold teeth and tatoos. 

Such fire! Such passion! Such truth! I can't possibly add anything to this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 11:44:37 PM »

Yes, Martin may have been a thug and all that. But there is no real evidence he was up to no good on the night in question. I am all with the opinion that if a person comes up and asks what you are doing in the neighborhood to reply sensibly, as I lived in my fathers condo complex which had security guards who might come up and ask what you are doing out late at night in the complex. I would not have thought to start a fight with them. Once someone followed me home from the freeway (case of road rage) which in the end I spoke to the pursuer and ended up calming his anger (he said ultimately 'I had a bad day' to which I replied 'I also had a bad day', etc.).

But the question is whether the entire situation could have been handled better. While the text messages and photos paint a bleak picture I don't necessarily think that they are proof of anything relating to the incident. Yes, he has a history of starting fights and all, and he was suspended from school for some minor crimes (selling pot, and possible theft) but those crimes alone do not warrant a death penalty.

In my youth I was caught up in a lot of meshugah things. I was involved with drug use, once arrested for shop-lifting, and almost accused of resisting arrest in one incident. These things happened over 25 years ago and I have grown up into a respectable and G-d fearing man. I have been through the court system twice and both times I was victorious even though things could have gone the other way (I had great lawyers and sympathetic judges).

So while I support Zimmerman who I believe only shot when he felt his life was in danger I also feel that the entire situation could have turned out differently. You cannot know for sure what happened that night, so we must go with what we now know. So I support Zimmerman but do think the entire situation is sad.

In Judaism we have the concept of the 'city of refuge' where a person who had killed another (accidentally or though circumstances beyond his control) must go to avoid the revenge of the family.

Muman, correct me if I'm wrong, but somehow I can never imagine you breaking a persons nose and repeatedly pounding his head into the concrete pavement just for being asked about your business in a private apartment complex. 

I'm glad you turned your life around.  But you have to remember that many American blacks idolize and aspire to the thug culture which is glorified in their (c)rap music.  The ones who do make something of themselves, like Alan Keyes, Thomas Sowell, Pastor Manning and Mychal Massie are often villified and called "Uncle Toms" by the others. 

Anyway, let me also remind everyone here about young Trayvon's Twitter account under the name of "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA."

I'm not going to publish the tweets here since they're pretty gross.  Now you might say "Lisa, publishing obscene tweets is not a capital offense."  That is true.  But they certainly show a Trayvon that was not the little 12 cherub the media would have us believe. 

Here's the link:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 11:59:47 PM »

I'm not questioning whether he was up to no good or not. I think his violent reaction to the "creepy ass cracker" was appalling.

The kid was prone to violence and he was looking for a fight. He found one and we all know what happened. The only person responsible for the death of Trayvon Martin is Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman fully cooperated with the police and they found no probable cause to arrest him. There should have never been a trial.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 03:01:47 AM »
3.Embarrassed Zimmerman, afraid he could get more beating shoots unarmed teen

How would Zimmerman have known Trayvon was unarmed? Trayvon could have a gun or knife. When Zimmerman was repeatedly getting his head slammed against  the concrete, should he have asked Trayvon if he was armed? 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 03:19:08 AM »

100% CORRECT!  The deification and lionization of Trayvon Martin is truly disgusting.  He probably would have killed Zimmerman (after smashing his head into the concrete multiple times) and then escaped and the police would be looking for Zimmerman's murder.  As if Black youths don't attack Whites in this country.  The jury got this verdict right! 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »
I hope for more Zimmerman like heroes.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 07:24:41 AM »
I'm not questioning whether he was up to no good or not. I think his violent reaction to the "creepy ass cracker" was appalling.

The kid was prone to violence and he was looking for a fight. He found one and we all know what happened. The only person responsible for the death of Trayvon Martin is Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman fully cooperated with the police and they found no probable cause to arrest him. There should have never been a trial.
You summed that up in a nutshell, Mishmaat.  Great post!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 08:53:50 PM »

Hi, think for one second...Trayvon could reply what ever he wanted because coward Zimmerman is not any authority. After that nasty killer jumps out of his car and attacks what he tought to be an easy target. Once the fight he started went to wrong directio the human waste murdered a hero in cold blood. Is Trayvon was some gangster, his gang would eliminate the coward maybe the next day. I was in very very same situation 10 years ago when I was followed by some wannabe Cop but black dude. Only differece was that he did not get out of his car to continue to harrass me or grab me and I was riding bycicle...i would have deffend myself as Trayvon did. As far as his history goes at least he fought men not a woman like coward Zimmerman in domestic violence!!And if Trayvon was hitting Zimmermans head against concrete he would split his brains out. Marks come from the fall in the fight
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 08:57:53 PM »
Hi, think for one second...Trayvon could reply what ever he wanted because coward Zimmerman is not any authority. After that nasty killer jumps out of his car and attacks what he tought to be an easy target. Once the fight he started went to wrong directio the human waste murdered a hero in cold blood. Is Trayvon was some gangster, his gang would eliminate the coward maybe the next day. I was in very very same situation 10 years ago when I was followed by some wannabe black dude. Only differece was that he did not get out of his car to continue to harrass me or grab me and I was riding bycicle...i would have deffend myself as Trayvon did. As far as his history goes at least he fought men not a woman like coward Zimmerman in domestic violence!!

This is a complete fantasy... The evidence and facts of the case run entirely contrary to your scenario.

In a gated community it is not abnormal to be asked about who you are and where you are going. I have lived in such environments and the 'civilized' thing to do is to explain why you are there and where you are going. This was not in the middle of Harlem or anything.

Trayvon Martin had a history of violence and thuggery. Zimmerman had a reputation as a good citizen. You are making assumptions which are baseless, and I think you are beginning to sound trollish by calling Martin a 'hero'. He was anything but a hero as he had been suspended multiple times and was involved with drug dealing and theft... If that is your idea of 'hero' I think you are in the wrong place (JTF) because we support righteousness and lawfulness, not the opposite as you seem to support in this post.

And I support the right of homeowners to protect their property. I have EVERY RIGHT to go outside and ask people what they are doing out in front of my home if I suspect they may be up to no good. I have security cameras set up around my house because I have had little hoodied thuggies vandalizing and stealing my property. You better bet I have no fear going outside to make sure they are not committing crimes in my neighborhood.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 09:16:58 PM »
This is a complete fantasy... The evidence and facts of the case run entirely contrary to your scenario.

In a gated community it is not abnormal to be asked about who you are and where you are going. I have lived in such environments and the 'civilized' thing to do is to explain why you are there and where you are going. This was not in the middle of Harlem or anything.

Trayvon Martin had a history of violence and thuggery. Zimmerman had a reputation as a good citizen. You are making assumptions which are baseless, and I think you are beginning to sound trollish by calling Martin a 'hero'. He was anything but a hero as he had been suspended multiple times and was involved with drug dealing and theft... If that is your idea of 'hero' I think you are in the wrong place (JTF) because we support righteousness and lawfulness, not the opposite as you seem to support in this post.

And I support the right of homeowners to protect their property. I have EVERY RIGHT to go outside and ask people what they are doing out in front of my home if I suspect they may be up to no good. I have security cameras set up around my house because I have had little hoodied thuggies vandalizing and stealing my property. You better bet I have no fear going outside to make sure they are not committing crimes in my neighborhood.
100% correct!  Trayvon Dirtbag shouldn't have been in that gated community to begin with.  That's why they NEED GATED COMMUNITIES.  That's their purpose -- to keep people like Trayvon out!  If young Blacks don't like being followed, then stay out of private communities where you have no business being in!  And, then, if you're going to attack someone, make sure he doesn't have a gun.  Now we'll have to suffer looking at T-shirts with Trayvon's picture on it... Trayvon, the attacker, becomes a national (of sorts) hero.  It's really sick!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:54 PM »
100% correct!  Trayvon Dirtbag shouldn't have been in that gated community to begin with.  That's why they NEED GATED COMMUNITIES.  That's their purpose -- to keep people like Trayvon out!  If young Blacks don't like being followed, then stay out of private communities where you have no business being in!  And, then, if you're going to attack someone, make sure he doesn't have a gun.  Now we'll have to suffer looking at T-shirts with Trayvon's picture on it... Trayvon, the attacker, becomes a national (of sorts) hero.  It's really sick!

But I believe that Trayvon was visiting his father who did live in the community... So he did have a reason to be there. If only he acted responsibly I think things would have turned out different.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 10:24:06 PM »

They run contrary because a dead man can't talk. Zimmerman had reputation for domestic violence. I guess he could not cure his complexes so he went out and attacked someone who gave him some good beating. Maybe Trayvon was not a hero in his life but he surly died like one. I repeat again, Trayvon did not attack him just because he was asked what he was doing in the neighborhood. Zimmerman crossed the line and I am convinced that he attacked the kid. You have every right to ask but anyone have every right not to respond or to give any disrespectful answer. Neighborhood watch is good to call professional cops if something is suspicious but it is not good for an amateur go around and boss anyone he/she don't know or possibly grab them. So please don't try it in your real life. If you have home protection then protect yourself when someone breaks in not when someone is walking down minding his own business. If a black dude that followed me stepped out to harass and if possible attack me be sure I would fight back like Trayvon did. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
I think Zimmerman's killing Trayvon was like stepping on a cockroach, good riddance.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 10:44:04 PM »
serbian,

On what evidence do you base your opinion? No witness has said that Zimmerman started the fight. Exactly the opposite.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »

I don't think there is a hero in this case with the exception of the jurors. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2013, 12:29:53 AM »
Just nauseates me. He was a rodef and Zimmerman was a hero for not listening to the cops to stay in his car. He should be exonerated and be given a freaking medal.

I have to respectfully disagree.  It is always sad for a person to die that young.  Zimmerman was not guilty of murder but I take no pleasure in Martin's death.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2013, 01:00:07 AM »
You summed that up in a nutshell, Mishmaat.  Great post!

Thank you dear!

They run contrary because a dead man can't talk. Zimmerman had reputation for domestic violence. I guess he could not cure his complexes so he went out and attacked someone who gave him some good beating. Maybe Trayvon was not a hero in his life but he surly died like one. I repeat again, Trayvon did not attack him just because he was asked what he was doing in the neighborhood. Zimmerman crossed the line and I am convinced that he attacked the kid. You have every right to ask but anyone have every right not to respond or to give any disrespectful answer. Neighborhood watch is good to call professional cops if something is suspicious but it is not good for an amateur go around and boss anyone he/she don't know or possibly grab them. So please don't try it in your real life. If you have home protection then protect yourself when someone breaks in not when someone is walking down minding his own business. If a black dude that followed me stepped out to harass and if possible attack me be sure I would fight back like Trayvon did.

:o

It's time to attack the hell out of this.

I'm not vehemently pro-Zimmerman, but quit with the slander and defamation. It adds nothing to the conversation. And it only makes you look incredibly stupid. Almost everything you've said is unsubstantiated and based on nothing but pure speculation.

Zimmerman took two lie detector tests and passed them both. He fully cooperated with the police.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked it's not against the law to watch someone. It's not even against the law to follow someone. It is against the law to strike at someone. That's called battery. Repeatedly bashing someone's head against the concrete would be aggravated assault. A disrespectful answer would be something along the lines of "[blank] off! I live here." That would be wholly appropriate and Trayvon would have been alive today. At the age of 17 he should have known better.

Contrary to what the mainstream media states Trayvon was not a kid. At the age of 16 you can drive a car. At the age of 17, with parental consent, you can join the military.

Somebody that is prone to violence, a truant, a drug abuser, a thief, and a criminal is not an exemplary role model or a "hero."

Zimmerman was a legal gun owner. His neighborhood had repeated break ins and robberies. Sanford, Florida in general is plagued by crime. I think that it's noble to protect your fellow neighbors. Maybe I'm insane? Or perhaps I'm badly misinformed.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2013, 01:29:17 AM »
Quote from: Mishmaat
It's time to attack the hell out of this.

I'm not vehemently pro-Zimmerman, but quit with the slander and defamation. It adds nothing to the conversation. And it only makes you look incredibly stupid. Almost everything you've said is unsubstantiated and based on nothing but pure speculation.

Zimmerman took two lie detector tests and passed them both. He fully cooperated with the police.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked it's not against the law to watch someone. It's not even against the law to follow someone. It is against the law to strike at someone. That's called battery. Repeatedly bashing someone's head against the concrete would be aggravated assault. A disrespectful answer would be something along the lines of "[blank] off! I live here." That would be wholly appropriate and Trayvon would have been alive today. At the age of 17 he should have known better.

Contrary to what the mainstream media states Trayvon was not a kid. At the age of 16 you can drive a car. At the age of 17, with parental consent, you can join the military.

Somebody that is prone to violence, a truant, a drug abuser, a thief, and a criminal is not an exemplary role model or a "hero."

Zimmerman was a legal gun owner. His neighborhood had repeated break ins and robberies. Sanford, Florida in general is plagued by crime. I think that it's noble to protect your fellow neighbors. Maybe I'm insane? Or perhaps I'm badly misinformed.

No, Mishmaat, you're neither insane nor misinformed.  You're highly ACCURATE with this post!  And I want to show here what is written about Trayvon Martin in one of the links you provide herein.  And, bottom line, it proves that Trayvon Martin was just NO DAMN GOOD!  And it's very galling to see how Black people (and White people too) are getting away with this deification and lionization of this criminal!  This is from the link:

"In October 2011, after a video surveillance camera caught Martin writing graffiti on a door, MDSPD Office Darryl Dunn searched Martin’s backpack, looking for the marker he had used. Officer Dunn found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry and a man’s watch, along with a flathead screwdriver the officer described as a “burglary tool.” The jewelry and watch, which Martin claimed he had gotten from a friend he refused to name, matched a description of items stolen during the October 2011 burglary of a house on 204th Terrace, about a half-mile from the school. However, because of Chief Hurley’s policy “to lower the arrest rates,” as one MDSPD sergeant said in an internal investigation, the stolen jewerly was instead listed as “found property” and was never reported to Miami-Dade Police who were investigating the burglary. Similarly, in February 2012 when an MDSPD officer caught Martin with a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue, as well as a marijuana pipe, this was not treated as a crime, and instead Martin was suspended from school." 

THIS is what Zimmerman had to deal with!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 02:19:58 AM »
"In October 2011, after a video surveillance camera caught Martin writing graffiti on a door, MDSPD Office Darryl Dunn searched Martin’s backpack, looking for the marker he had used. Officer Dunn found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry and a man’s watch, along with a flathead screwdriver the officer described as a “burglary tool.” The jewelry and watch, which Martin claimed he had gotten from a friend he refused to name, matched a description of items stolen during the October 2011 burglary of a house on 204th Terrace, about a half-mile from the school. However, because of Chief Hurley’s policy “to lower the arrest rates,” as one MDSPD sergeant said in an internal investigation, the stolen jewerly was instead listed as “found property” and was never reported to Miami-Dade Police who were investigating the burglary. Similarly, in February 2012 when an MDSPD officer caught Martin with a small plastic bag containing marijuana residue, as well as a marijuana pipe, this was not treated as a crime, and instead Martin was suspended from school." 

Incredible, how a kid fell through the cracks of the system on more than one occasion.