Author Topic: Look at this scary poll. Our message isn't sinking in fast enough.  (Read 1546 times)

newman

« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 11:29:09 PM by newman »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Look at this scary poll. Our message isn't sinking in fast enough.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 12:24:04 AM »
Polls are a means of instilling public opinion; not a means of gauging public opinion.

With very few exceptions, polls are made up right out of thin air, by those with an agenda.

They mean absolutely nothing...unless you believe them to be true.

In which case, you have been duped into believing that you, and you alone are completely out of step with the times, and exist in a marginalized sector of the population which is held in contempt by the majority of your fellow citizens.

Always remember this:
Figures lie, and liars figure!

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »
I know that a poll can be 'lead' in the way the questions are asked, but if this poll is only half right it's still scary.

Either that or the poll was conducted at the liberal arts faculty at Columbia

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 12:49:25 AM »
Who did the interviewing?

Where were the interviews conducted?

What demographic population group made up the subjects?

How many interviewees were questioned?

Unless each of these questions has been satisfactorily answered and verified by the polling group, one should consider the entire thing to be lies, lies, and more lies...propaganda presented to instill the leftist agenda.

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:41 AM »
On reflection, Massuh I think I would agree with you.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 12:59:56 AM »

9 out of 10 Doctors recommend KENT Cigarettes with the exclusive "Micronite" Filter!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 01:28:09 AM »
Actually, these results are better than I thought they would be.

More people than not think that Islam glorifies suicides.  That's somewhat hopeful.

These numbers need to increase drastically though.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 01:40:16 AM »
I tend to think Mussah is right. If those questions were asked to a proper cross section of America it would show a lot more people worried about islam. Still, we need te educate more just the same.