Author Topic: Jewish 'Obama Joke'  (Read 1694 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jewish 'Obama Joke'
« on: July 16, 2013, 06:35:10 PM »
Just came across a funny Jewish joke about how 'intelligent' Obama is...

http://www.aish.com/j/j/112998949.html

An airplane was about to crash, there were 5 famous passengers on board but only 4 parachutes left. The first passenger said, I'm Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player. The Lakers need me. I can't afford to die... So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hilary Clinton said, “I am the wife of the former president of the US. I am also the Secretary of State. For the sake of international stability, I need a parachute.” She took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, President Barack Obama said "I'm president of the United States of America. Our country needs intelligent solutions, and as a former Harvard Law School professor, I am the only person who can offer those solutions. Americans can't afford for me to die.” So he quickly grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger was the Pope and he turned to the fifth passenger, a Rabbi and said, “I am old and frail so I don't have many years left. As a good Catholic, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute. “

The Rabbi turned to him and said "Thank you but it's really OK.... there are enough parachutes for both of us. America's most intelligent President has just taken my Tallis bag."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14