Author Topic: People who feel bad for Trayvon  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: People who feel bad for Trayvon
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2013, 02:44:55 AM »
Zimmerman is a hero for stepping out of his car at attacking 12 years younger teenager? And after the fight he started did not go well for him, he simply shot Trayvon. Who gave him any right to stop and harass people without any reason whatsoever?
It is simple to me now

1.Fat ass Zimmerman attacked a young black athlete
2.Teenager kicked his ass
3.Embarrassed Zimmerman, afraid he could get more beating shoots unarmed teen
4.Only hero here is Trayvon Martin who was defending his basic human rights and he was apperantly one great boxing talent
5.Zimmerman is fat police wannabee coward who brings a gun to the fist fight >:(
Do you seriously believe this crap?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM »
I don't want to create further divisions here. No one can survive his head to be repeatedly slammed to asphalt but if this is what takes to believe murdered you have every right. Zimmerman won the case but his life outside of jail will be living hell. He chose this life when he started following unarmed teenager and when he caused this fight. I know Trayvon was not an angel but he was not some drug dealing gangster either. Anyone with street experience will tell you that Trayvon would attack while Zimmerman was in car (or getting out his car) because that is when your opponent is the easiest target because of low movement capabilities. Someone with Trayvon's street smarts very well knew that. But this was not the case which leads me to think that Zimmerman crossed the line. Now, we will never know every detail but I have my version of events that I believe are more realistic.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »

It was Zimmerman's life or Trayvons:

Zimmerman decided he was not going to die that day.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »
BTW: Zimmerman was not fat.  The Media made him fat and depressed.
If someone beat you into oblivion, you would have killed in self defense also.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2013, 07:33:09 PM »
Without his having a gun, this is what George Zimmerman would look like now:

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2013, 08:52:19 PM »
I don't want to create further divisions here. No one can survive his head to be repeatedly slammed to asphalt but if this is what takes to believe murdered you have every right. Zimmerman won the case but his life outside of jail will be living hell. He chose this life when he started following unarmed teenager and when he caused this fight. I know Trayvon was not an angel but he was not some drug dealing gangster either. Anyone with street experience will tell you that Trayvon would attack while Zimmerman was in car (or getting out his car) because that is when your opponent is the easiest target because of low movement capabilities. Someone with Trayvon's street smarts very well knew that. But this was not the case which leads me to think that Zimmerman crossed the line. Now, we will never know every detail but I have my version of events that I believe are more realistic.

You are highly irrational. There is empirical evidence that discredits everything you've said. I guess evidence and reason has no place in your flawed perception of reality.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:29:44 PM by Mishmaat »