Author Topic: For JTF  (Read 1758 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
For JTF
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
I did this for JTF. If it is not up to par for JTF standards, let me know  and I will remove it no questions asked.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: For JTF
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
Excellent Video!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 12:59:55 AM »
WOW... Amazing. You are incredibly talented! That was just amazing.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
Are you kidding me mosquewatch?  Not up to JTF standards?  That video is FANTASTIC.  jeffguy is right you are very talented.  Don't hesitate to make more videos for JTF, the more the better! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 05:23:28 PM »
Very good video.  Very good.  The sad reality is that Savage believes there is such a thing as a Bolistinian Beoble and too has stated many times that they must be given "their State".   Aside from that a very good video... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »
Appreciate the kind words very much . This forum is important in todays world. MarZutra , in a recent broadcast he blasted a caller saying that the palis were given land and they shot missiles into Israel. He stated he was for a pali state, and has since said "No way" to it.That issue always made me cringe when he said too give them a state. I turned off the program many times when he said such things. In my opinion, he's coming around to reality.  Thanks again all, love the forum !

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »
You are right.  I do remember Savage saying that they shouldn't have a State but be thrown out.  But the sad fact remains that Dr. Savage, on many occassion claimed to be well knowledged in Middle Eastern History and the Palis...  I remember one time when an Arab/Muslim girl called in saying she was a Palis and he kissed her [censored] and sent her away with a free book.   I believe he is the best but I wish he'd come out, like he has on global warming being a fraud, hoax and true molestation of History...

have you listened to Deprogram Program?  I think you will like it.  He can you make a video with a mixture of personalities like Savage, Kahane, Chaim, Sha'i (from DeprogramProgram), Tovia, Dr. Eugene Narrett, Brigitte Gabriel, Walid Shoebat etc.?

Again.....great video...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.