Author Topic: PROTEST ISRAELI GOV Release of 104 Arab MURDERERS (Helen Freedman)  (Read 859 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The following is from a rally this past Tuesday led by the excellent Executive Director of AFSI,  Helen Freedman.    In this video,   Helen Freedman speaks to the audience:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: PROTEST ISRAELI GOV Release of 104 Arab MURDERERS (Helen Freedman)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 02:06:09 AM »
Tell us a little more about this organization.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:36:54 AM »
The following is AFSI's website.   A case can be made that they are the 2nd best Pro-Israel organization in the U.S. ,  with only JTF being better:

http://www.afsi.org/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 05:42:26 PM »
I wish there were more people here.  How do they try and spread the word?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 06:19:56 PM »
AFSI has a mailing list,  which I'm on.    This is a primary way for them to let people know about their Activism activities,  including protests.     Because of emergency type of situations,  they often call for rallies within 24 to 48 hours of the actual rally.      I believe the rally this past Tuesday fit that category.     If you want to get on AFSI's mailing list,  go to their website and follow the instructions.     

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
AFSI has a mailing list,  which I'm on.    This is a primary way for them to let people know about their Activism activities,  including protests.     Because of emergency type of situations,  they often call for rallies within 24 to 48 hours of the actual rally.      I believe the rally this past Tuesday fit that category.     If you want to get on AFSI's mailing list,  go to their website and follow the instructions.   

Good idea, EB22.  Is it always a small handful of older men and women?  I am thinking many of the younger people have jobs and can't go so easily--if they cared.  On the weekend, there's no shortage of Keffiyeh wearing nutjobs chanting some onerous slogan.  There used to be this really vicious anti-semitic group of actually older white men and women on the southeast corner of union square (14th street) with signs like "jews only roads," etc.  Then this woman from women in green came and started telling the truth.  One day, I was with her for a few hours, countering what those animals across the street were saying.  I have to be careful though because when I hear people shouting anti-semitic lies or FAILING TO GIVE THE WHOLE TRUTH, it can be very anger inducing for even the calmest person